(Women) Receiving oral sex ..?

n83

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, not having the time to go through all of this thread, but getting the general gist of the information, and have two suggestions:

1. Ladies, a shower helps before hand. I enjoy getting in there and the smell of vagina does nothign but make me equipment harder. However, from time to time, I have encoutered a smell that was not only the smell of turned on woman. I have detected smells from toher function that the body performs, such as the two ways in which a body gets rid of urea or similar chemicals sweat and pee for those who have not figured it out). A shower gets rid of those smells.

2. If you are very self conscious, refuse to let your man get his face near your junk unless he makes a strong move. Make him basically get up the motivation to throw you on your back, hold you down and pry your legs apart, because he wants a taste of you that badly. Adopt the attitude that if he wants some of that stuff from you, he had better show it. This weeds out the guys who make the weak move, "because I want you to feel" good. It leaves in the guys who want to see it and taste it.

A woman who gets her lips on my equipment should do it because she wants her lips there, not because she wants me to feel anything. Unless she is turned on by my stuff, she probably is doing me no good. Same works both ways. You cannot dabble in oral sex, you need to do it because you LIKE IT.

Ok, since I missed a few....

I call it my "junk" not only because it is slang, but because I was raised so ULTRA-SUPER-FUNDAMENTAL-SOUTHERN-BAPTIST (and also was the only kid not allowed to go to sex ed) that I am still uncomfortable calling it a vagina or a vulva or any of those other proper names. In my house, the kids just call it their butt. There is the front butt and the rear end butt and Gabe also has a pickle (he chose the name)....

Self esteem is my major issue in life. I live alone, I work in an office with 2 other people and we don't interact, get the kids, go home, I take most all of my classes as hybrid internet calsses..... I don't put myself in situations where my fear of other people will get tested much. I have also had 6 stomach surgerys and due to steroids and such have gained and lost almost 125lbs in 5 years... I am just self conscious.

------------------

Iansmommy.... I have never seen a clit piercing... what is it pierced throuhg?? OR can anyone describe it to me?? Is it holding something together?? What kind of clamp did they put on your junk? And can I just say OUCH! lol

I was always scared of rejection, the world, judgment, other people, God's wrath, the mirror, etc, etc, et al, ad infinitum....lol

The last 4 years single and since I moved away from my family to be by myself have been a learning experience in self-love. I have had the time to go through all the stages, and enough personal struggles to really understand that all this time everything boiled down to the fact that I was scared to death that no one would ever love me.

Ok--- I could go on and on, and I think I might in another thread, but what I am getting at is that no matter how far you progress in life, there are always pieces of yourself that you just don't get comfortable with...

mine is my junk.....

Maybe Trevor will fix that..... (he better, huh?)

I dont know if that would be the best idea, cause youd come back into the bed room tasting like blue rasberry and I KNOW hed ask lol. What are you going to tell him, "I was having sex with the push up so Id taste like candy when you went down on me?"

Wait....that might turn some guys on.

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

They would probably go wild. I thought about trying it with a lollipop. He loves watching me eat them anyway and then after I lick it for awhile then rub it elsewhere.

If you remember one thing about men, remember this. Men spend the first 9 months in a woman's womb, and the rest of their lives trying to get back up there. Good quote I read.

Women are beautiful creatures. I have never even come accross an attractive woman who didn't have a good to great natural smell. Sometimes it is literally an intoxicating smell and sometimes it is only a major turn on for me. The exact smell and taste you have naturally is what we most want! Don't try to hide it or cover it up! It is something we crave, and it is a measureable part of what makes cunnilingus so enjoyable for those of us who love it and can never get enough of it. With my ex, I purposefully didn't use food or other flavorings while performing cunnlingus. Even though I enjoyed the experience the few times I did, I sure couldn't bring myself to miss out on the experience of tasting her and only her.

As mentioned, for someone who has trouble receiving cunnilingus it is best to do so with an enthusiastic partner. Personally, I would take as much time as needed for my girl to become completely comfortable sharing her body with me. I would give her full body massages and specifically position my head in a way where I can give her oral. Ease her into it basically and make sure she is used to me pleauring her down there in other ways first.

I don't think I could really see myself with a woman who wouldn't let me perform oral on her quite frequently. I would even be willing to go to relationship counseling to help eliminate any of the fear based emotions that might be holding her back if we thought it would work. I think showing genuine enthusiasm and eventually talking with her about cunnilingus outside of the bedroom would hopefully do the trick (she would know there is nothing on earth I would rather be doing).

There have been too many cases where men make jokes about cunnlingus. It is inconsiderate, disrespectful and can be very degrading toward women. The other possibility is the some men are just ignorant and have no idea how much comments like that could hurt a woman emotionally. It might help men like that if their ego took a little hit from time to time. That is pretty much how it feels, but in reverse imo.

hey, i read the first couple pages..and i'm sorry if someone has already mentioned this but...

As for the smell take a bath every month or so. And it gets rid of the smell. Taking a shower won't clean you out. You have all those ridges, and curves up there and the water doesn't get up.. but taking a bath it will!

hope this helps

I beg to differ, Ian's mommy... candy necklaces are quite awesome as well!! (except I can't really see how they could be put to more "adult" uses...)

OK I know this was mentioned awhile ago..but if you go to Spencers you can buy candy necklace panties and bras. We got some for a bachelorette party and I heard they're pretty good

If appearance is your big issue, and you don't want the guy you are with seeing what you think are unattractive and unappetizing fruitrolls and slices of roast beef, then why not just turn the light off? That won't solve smell, taste or feel issues, but it eliminates any issues he might have with how you look in that area.

It seems like some women don't think they look very attractive in that area, while men do, but most men would think the opposite. Which means the men like what they see on women, and women like what they see on men. Is this a problem?

He's be all sucking on the wrong bits...

No, honey.... lower... that's my nose....

Don't stick your finger there... that's my belly button. No, it's only wet there because you stuck your tongue in it like 5 minutes ago.... sheesh.

I saw on the discovery channel at my docs waiting room today a girl got all her junk re-done (and she was a virgin...like 18 yrs old) just cause she thought her lips were too fat and she wanted her clit to hang out... Hrmm???

Why? I mean, my junk ain't disfigured, don't get me wrong, but even if it was? Why would you spend all that money to get you clit to hang out? Wouldn't it get sensative after a while?? OR calloused? OUCH.

If its a first timer (for the guy) I think hed want the light on though, right? So he can see whats hes doing and kinda learn.

If you can actually see something, then there is almost no way that your tongue is touching it. Stick your tongue out of your mouth, how much of it can you see? Not much if any. When it is all the way out, how fast can you lightly flick it back and forth, which is in my experience an essential movement. You really cannot flutter or flick your tongue when it is extended, and if you can it is pretty rigid. A tongue extended to a point at which it can be seen is not likely to be doing a very good job at the correct point(s). An extended tongue that could be effective in doing something is probably extending into someplace which is not easily seen into. So what's the need for the lights? The best use of the lights is to look up at the rest of her to watch for her reactions.

If you find any of the important spots, you find them by feel. Turn off the lights.

you know someone posted a link on here once of different vulvas, pictures to prove that everyone is different, but I looked at them and none of them looked anything like mine........and so I was like "what's wrong with me?" but reading this thred at least I am normal in my worry that things "down there" are weird..LOL

Iansmommy.... I have never seen a clit piercing... what is it pierced throuhg?? OR can anyone describe it to me?? Is it holding something together?? What kind of clamp did they put on your junk? And can I just say OUCH! lol

I'll PM it to you lol.

Sounds painful and who would pierce a minor?

Before I got pregnant I was very reckless and lived for the moment. Let's just say I didn't look 16 at all.

Stick your tongue out of your mouth, how much of it can you see? Not much if any.

Hmm. I can see a lot of my tongue when I stick it out. Might be a good thing though

He's be all sucking on the wrong bits...

No, honey.... lower... that's my nose....

Don't stick your finger there... that's my belly button. No, it's only wet there because you stuck your tongue in it like 5 minutes ago.... sheesh.

Haha that just made me crack up.

Ahh I was only at work for like 5 hours and I missed almost 3 full pages on the thread! lol