(Women) Receiving oral sex ..?

n83

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the benefit of the OP, i'm going to be serious for once and say that i think the vagina is a beautiful structure and if i happen to see a little paper stuck to it, i just flick it away without a thought. as far as taste and smell go, as long as my partner is showered and free of infection the flavor and aroma are well within my bounds of appreciation.

truth be known, there's really no place i'd rather be. i'm sure that a whole lot of guys would say the same thing.

have your lover (male or female) tell you what they think it looks like....or maybe not, they might say something mean and youd have to kick their naked butt accross the room

LOL raingate, I would be wayyyyy too afraid of the response.. or forcing someone to lie to me in fear of their own safety

Slightlybent - I appreciate your words... May I ask you a question though? Did you feel the same way when you were younger? (teens, twenties, thirties...)

A lot of guys I have spoken to think it's disgusting and all this and that.. I'm wondering if it's because they're young.

Most guys I have been with never even offered reciprocating, but I'm noticing that that's been changing as I've gotten older..

Rule two: Never after intercourse.

Funny you mention that, one of my exes would insist on receiving after we had sex. Have any of the women here tasted it after a condom has been on it?! NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! It was like licking a tire.

And for the record, folks, there was no offer of reciprocation. Now I know I might not smell like roses, but I sure as hell don't taste like a Goodyear.

In conclusion, yeah, he's an ex.

I think you have been with some pretty SELFISH and close minded guys. I think once you ahve been with a guy who satisfies you properly..you will NEVER accept less. Trust me

Yes ladybugg.. I have been in HORRIBLE relationships.. my first boyfriend in particular would constantly criticize and belittle me and sometimes my appearance too.. He was extremely verbally and emotionally abusive.. I guess that hasn't left me (even though I was 16 at the time, and i'm 23 now).. and the ones after him weren't much better, for a loooong time

In Trevors defense... he did many, MANY other things for me.... lol

WE did only have 3 full days with each other.

Ok, I just got the mirror...

I will confess....

It does NOT look like roast beef, salad greens,taco, or otherwise. To me it looks like a boxers mouth after he has gotten the crap punched out of it repeatedly. Possibly like a hairless Venus fly-trap.

OK I have another question for you, even though I'm sure other threads have discussed this..

do you guys shave everything around the labia?? I've tried that.. yeah, I'm not horribly flexible like that..

I talked to a female friend about this yesterday and she said she just trimmed, which I'd prefer to do, but don't guys want it shaved completely around the area??

I can shave that wayyyyyy easier than I can shave the area above the clit.

For some reason, it all shaves smooth (like buttah) except for that. I get like shave bumps there and no where else... Grrr...

Okay... since we are asking... and this is not OT.

I know ( and I have been told by everyone who has ever seen it) that I have a large clit. What I don't know is if this is a good or bad thing? What does it mean?

Slightlybent - I appreciate your words... May I ask you a question though? Did you feel the same way when you were younger? (teens, twenties, thirties...)

I'd like to give you all my take on this question......

I have been with females who have been shy or insecure for what ever the reason. It seems though that once they see that I love to do it, they can relax and enjoy it. That is what turns me on more than anything. Knowing that you are pleasing the person you love. That is a huge turn on for me. So I have liked to "do it" from my teens to my present age.

So as a man... at what point do you go for the junk food?

Do you urge her to let you try it, or do you give up and thank god she didn't push when she acts shy??

When the moment is right I have moved in for the "kill". Sometimes I have been rejected, sometimes I haven't. It usually has been ok for my partner after long periods of foreplay. If they feel uncomfortable with what is going on, we have done other things.

Thanks

bcuz

OK I have another question for you, even though I'm sure other threads have discussed this..

do you guys shave everything around the labia?? I've tried that.. yeah, I'm not horribly flexible like that..

I talked to a female friend about this yesterday and she said she just trimmed, which I'd prefer to do, but don't guys want it shaved completely around the area??

my guy says trimming is adequate, he just doesn't want to get hair in his mouth, I shave because I like it (in a completely not sexual sense) but he prefers that it's smooth if it's shaved and not stuble.

He claims that it's my body and whatever I feel comfortable with is fine with him, as long as he gets to play though, so I guess it's up to you.

I can shave that wayyyyyy easier than I can shave the area above the clit.

For some reason, it all shaves smooth (like buttah) except for that. I get like shave bumps there and no where else... Grrr...

I get that too, I think it's normal.

Okay... since we are asking... and this is not OT.

I know ( and I have been told by everyone who has ever seen it) that I have a large clit. What I don't know is if this is a good or bad thing? What does it mean?

it means you are unique, I don't think there is a set size that a clit is supposed to be, mine is pretty small, but it works, I think as long as it's not painful or something it's probably okay.

helpme - I guess it's just the idea of it being stubbly, like a guy's face... ugh...

it's more of a comfort issue, like if he doesn't shave for a day or so, and he kisses me it hurts, I think it's the same thing if it's scratchy "down there"

really long pubic hair would probably get in the way, but if you are groomed it's probably not a problem.