(Women) Receiving oral sex ..?

n83

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people crack me up...

InaneCathode: your avatar looks like it just licked a tire (or a condom, you pick)

I had the strangest dreams last night about drying fruit to make natural cirtus spermacide film that was also edible... I woke up alternativley going "huh?" and thinking I should really be writing it all down...lol

I really do think that the fruit roll ups would work... hee hee

and I KNOW that that jolly ranchers do...

anyone with any other suggestions.... ( and NOT taco sauce!)

Well in all honesty I think most of us do think of that.I used to be so paranoid about it I couldn't really enjoy it.

This is what I do now...

If I am seeing a certain someone that night,I am a little more in deatail of my hygine down there,I am always very into my hygine but a little extra when I am intimate with someone.

I have these little cloths I keep handy in my purse they are called Summers Eve feminine cleansing cloths (they come in regular or sensitive skin) gentle cleanse leaving u shower fresh, removers odor not covers it up.the sensitive skin one has a partictulary nice light fresh scent.

I use it right before we go back to our destination (his house..etc) so I use the ladies room at the movie theater/resturant where ever we happen to be etc..the when we finally go home I am all set

See, but I have heard male friends complain MANY times that the tell-tale smell of those "fresheners" is either more sickening than the smell of stale junk or that no one really smells like flowers down there, so they wonder what you are trying to cover up....

I figured at least with the the candy toys it would be a fun thing that he would be in on....

and I remembered another one... a guy friend would freeze canned peach slices and use them alternating with his tongue on his girl (NOT ME!)... he said the hot and cold made her very sensative and the melting peach juice made him not worry about gagging if he surprised he by doing the act and she was less than hygenically prepared....

Well the one I use I don't find it really that powerful as far as scent goes to be a sickening smell.

it is a barly there type scent (to me anyway) and I have not gotten any bad vibes either from people I have been with...after I use the cloths I have put my hand there and smelled myself to see...There was barly any scent at all if any.when it was mentioned about smelling like flowers down there..well I have body wash that I happen to use everywhere and it has a light fresh scent call waterlillies and it is extremly light and you can hardly notice it it is mostly like a shower clean soap kinda smell....I don't honestly think guys will think that your trying to hide anything..after all when u let someone do that to you that is pretty much the most intimate thing u can do with them.

So maybe it depends on what kind..for example like the spray deodrant for down there it is gross,I wouldn't use that kind.yuck!!

Funny I have never worried what it looks like

Maybe just carry a damp washcloth in a baggy in your purse... clean but scentless...

But that still dosen't help what your junk looks like. I don't worry about smell or taste, I worry about aesthetics.... and whether or not he remembered to bring his snorkel.

I wonder why you call it your "junk" I think if I thought I had "junk" down there I wouldn't feel that great either. I know it's just a slang word, but maybe you could call it by it's proper name for a few weeks and see if you feel better?

vulva sounds much prettier than "junk"

just an idea.

I'm always surprised that some women feel insecure about their hygeine "down there". And I'm even more surprised that there are guys who don't want to venture down there. It seems to me that any (straight) guy should jump at the chance. Not only for the pleasure of it for himself, but also I think a guy should never pass up an opportunity to do something nice for his lady.

I haven't had the chance myself (and if I ever do you can bet the smell won't be an issue!), but I've always heard that the smell is typically sort of "fishy". When I was growing up in the 70s, the old joke was, "once you get past the smell, you've got it licked".

The only thing that might disappoint me a wee bit is if the lady has shaved there. It appears I'm in the minority nowadays, but if/when my chance comes, I hope there'll be a thick, warm, soft bush down there for me to snuggle my face into. Is *every* woman shaving nowadays?

hey kleopatra thanks for the tips, I'll definitely look into those. Although they don't change the appearance any, maybe it'll help me with my comfort level

Is *every* woman shaving nowadays?

I think MOST are. Personally I have only tried to shave maybe 3 or 4 times in my life.. I'm not sure how good a job I did. I just figured it would be more appealing than what's naturally going on down there.

LOL! Was it hard to keep the infection down? I mean I bet the chances of infection are really high.

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

There was no infection at all. I had to go buy this spray anti-bacterial stuff right afterwards and just give it a quick spray twice a day and I never got an infection and neither did my sister (we went together and got them).

wow, thats one reason I decided to just go with the lip ring. I didnt want to have to worry about some horrible infection. Thanks

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

It's probably A LOT easier to get an infection in a lip ring than it is the "junk" piercing lol. Theres so many natural bacteria down there that keeps everything clean. Plus, the guy that did the piercings said that urine was the BEST thing to keep it clean and free from infection.

Really? Wow, thats a new concept lol. What about the toilet paper, I dont think that getting caught would be to great. Or do they give you a ring that reduces the amouth of clingies?

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

I've never once gotten toilet paper caught in it. Theres a lot of things that you would think would happen but then don't.