(Women) Receiving oral sex ..?

n83

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA who knows, I might get desperate enough to try it

Sounds like a good idea to me lol.

Maybe I have to try that one out. Except I'd definitely wait until I have the baby to do anything with pushpop lol. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I got an infection and something happened to my baby because of that lmfao.

Just use the "I have toys for us to play with tonight" scheme, then pull out the licorace wand, the push pop, the twirly sucker on a stick, the sugar daddy, and a snickers bar (for mid snack nourishment), some silk scarves and tell him (or her)...

"You get to tie me up, torture me with these, and then eat the proceeds...

any questions? After you are done, if you want to leave me tied up and do anything else... that is up to you...."

aybe I have to try that one out. Except I'd definitely wait until I have the baby to do anything with pushpop lol. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I got an infection and something happened to my baby because of that lmfao.

Yeah.. you might want to hold off on the push pop thing til after the pregnancy.. another reason guys are lucky: they don't have to wait til their pregnancy ends to use a push pop

Yeah.. you might want to hold off on the push pop thing til after the pregnancy.. another reason guys are lucky: they don't have to wait til their pregnancy ends to use a push pop

I'm definitely waiting. and then trying it lol.

I'm pretty much sure that if I'm not going to be insecure about giving birth with him right there, then I think I'll be able to do oral. But with a pushpop

I'm beat and I don't feel like waiting for him to get home to go to bed.. Keep updating this thread and I'll have something to laugh my butt off at in the morning when I get up

I'm pretty much sure that if I'm not going to be insecure about giving birth with him right there, then I think I'll be able to do oral. But with a pushpop

Take it from me girl.. when you're in the throes of it, that'll be the LAST thing on your mind. Even *I*, the queen of NetherRegional Insecurity, was OK with giving birth in a roomful of doctors, family members, and my son's dad.

OH OH OH OH!!!!

I just had a thought!!!

FRUIT ROLL UPS!!!

Unroll it.... lay it accross the specified area, and have him suck and lick until it is dissolved, making sure to cover the hole (intentional misspelling) area...lol

Natural fruit, thin enough to heat up and dissolve in his mouth not in your * * * *, and mmm mmm good.

Oh, man... if you could only see my knees right now...

I think I am going to need a skin graft...lol

Maybe we could make like a dildo like they make jawbreakers..

overlapping layers of flavor that wear away in time...

Okay: Note to Self: Ask Trevor tomorrow what his favorite candy flavor is...

Oh, wait, I know it already... but how do you work sour patch kids into the mix? I can probably do the sour on my own... maybe just sprinkle some sugar on the area as a garnish??