(Women) Receiving oral sex ..?

n83

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well... no huge barbells pushed through my junk....

but he did say yes to the candy....

"I want Candy!"

A huge barbell doesn't actually get pushed through. The post goes in and then the barbell is attached after lol.

hmm I'm going to have to try the candy idea after Ian is born. I'm sure Ian will agree to it.

That just made me realize. It's going to get confusing when the baby is born. Two Ian's. Hmm.

Okay, I'm heading to bed.. First day of school tomorrow.. it sucks. Night everyone!

You just realized that??

Honey, I was confused by everything you posted for the longest time trying to figure out how you were IansMommy when you joined before you were pregnant, and how you were IansMommy when Ian was your bf... I thought maybe it was like a "who's your mommy" thing...lol

I hope I am allowed to post on this being a guy and all. I just wanted to say that I only scanned one page.

I have questions really!! I am really trying so hard to be mr. perfect even when there isn't enough chemistry between my girlfriend and I. I love to give oral or ANYTHING else I can think of to pleasure her well.. I haven't tried a few things but I am definitely sexually liberal.

Well, for some reason she seems to have a small clit, I can't get her off and im finally to the point where I can just lick her and she doesn't put up a fight. Yes you heard me right, a fight to let ME at least try to offer her another way to be pleasured. The psychology makes no sense.

However I know she is shy, I have made it clear there is nothing and I mean nothing she could do to make me turn away in the gross department. I say that in the sense of accidents. Not saying deliberate would be cool.

Anyway. Long story short, I can't get her off because I think she's too insecure while im doing it, and she has a very small clit which is hard to stimulate. Talk about a sensitive one, Geez.. That and I will admit this is my least understood skill also as she was actually the first I tried it on. About 4 years ago tho.

Ive gotten two women off with it, we broke up and sort of remained good friends for years *cough* yeah I know I know, it was wrong to be a friend with benefits but I had a lot more difficult things in life going on that I did not feel ready to think of settling down with a girl who I was at the time unsure of. (and for things like that, as sexual as I am no offense.. Limiting a person like my sexuallity is insane.)

I guess I cannot make this short, I guess all I am asking is if anyone has tips to try to get her to feel more comfortable, and why are all of the online tips on giving oral so wrong, ive never managed to make circles with my tongue around any girls clit and get her off!

Oh and a tiny bit of advice. For you all. For those of you who are afraid of your man rejecting you for what he thinks is gross. You don't need a guy like that who will run off if things get bad, a "REAL MAN" (lol) is a guy who will stick with you through sickness and health and just be proud of yourselves because if that guy doesn't appreciate you because you have a smell, or roast beef looking lips down there, or the "Junk" isn't superficially perfect.

Don't be insecure, a man who loves you will find you beautiful no matter what. Guys like that will run off on you when your down. Man I am so full of redundant statements. Sorry im gonna post this anyway im in a hurry and just writing what comes to mind. Thanks for everything if anyone gets to replying to this

About sugar in one's "junk", it's ok, if you're not...erm, putting it in yourself. In other words, candy on clit=ok, candy in vagina=not ok. Sugar is one of the things bacteria feeds on...it won't CAUSE an infection in and of itself, but it increases the chance.

About piercings: hood piercings (horizontal or vertical) heal within 4 to 6 weeks and it's really hard to get an infection if you don't have sex. Most people say that it pinches for a couple seconds, and feels lovely afterward. Having someone give you unprotected oral sex with a fresh piercing is a BAD idea. You will probably get an infection, and it won't be pretty. Urine is sterile to the person who it's from, and you can use it to clean your piercings. It's also possible to pierce one's actual clit (I'm planning to do this), if one has a large enough clit and all. Normally though, when people say they have a clit piercing, they mean a hood piercing of some kind because of the mystery surrounding the female anatomy.

On soap and the vulva: plain water will suffice, if you feel compelled to use soap, use mild unscented soap, or something intended for babies. The natural bacteria down there keep everything happy, so it's really only necessary to wash with water.

I think vulvas are beautiful. I do swing both ways, if anyone's wondering lol. The diversity of the shapes and sizes are one of the most gorgeous things about them. My own vulva don't look like those pics on that one site either, but I know my one friend's grrlfriend has a kitty like mine and that made me feel loads better. That friend prefers the sort of kitty I have too..hehe. All grrrls have a smell there, which usually becomes more noticeable close to their moon time. Unless you smell like you lost a fish up there a week ago, you're probably just fine

About piercings: hood piercings (horizontal or vertical) heal within 4 to 6 weeks and it's really hard to get an infection if you don't have sex. Most people say that it pinches for a couple seconds, and feels lovely afterward. Having someone give you unprotected oral sex with a fresh piercing is a BAD idea. You will probably get an infection, and it won't be pretty. Urine is sterile to the person who it's from, and you can use it to clean your piercings. It's also possible to pierce one's actual clit (I'm planning to do this), if one has a large enough clit and all. Normally though, when people say they have a clit piercing, they mean a hood piercing of some kind because of the mystery surrounding the female anatomy.

I have the vertical hood piercing. Still, I had sex in about a week after getting the piercing and I never got an infection. I think it has to do with each person's body and their resistance to infection. Every person's body is different.

It does depend and protected sex probably isn't the worst thing (I know alot of people do it and the infection rate is still low), but UNPROTECTED ORAL sex is an extremely bad idea. Very very very bad idea. Having someone else's spit in a open wound is never good. Protected oral sex probably wouldn't do too much damage though.

I've never had oral and I've had the piercing for like 8 months so that wasn't a problem. I was on birth control when I got it done but didn't know yet that I was pregnant.

I've never had a problem with it. I love the thing lol.

I keep forgetting that I have to specify what form of protection. I meant condoms. I'm sorry...lol. And hun, I'm not commenting on YOUR piercing, since it's healed and all, I'm just saying in general.

I know. I was just trying to say that even if some people did have oral sex when it wasn't healed that they MAY get an infection but they also may not. Every person is different.

lol I'm the same age as you. Calling me "hun" makes me feel old .

I'm heading to bed. Goodnight.

Christinas are actually rather difficult to heal and keep, in genital piercing terms. There's two kinds, I know people with both. There's the old fashioned one, which is done with a straight barbell. The new fashioned kind is done with a surface bar, it's the most common way to get it done now, unless you go to an old school piercer.

I don't see any other purpose for the Christina Piercing other than for looks. It doesn't look like it would be stimulating as a lot of the others are.

Wow, ok Im getting a different type!

You missed one pill and your pregnant!? OMG! Did you use condoms?

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

No. I was friends with the biological father of my son for almost 4 years and I knew I didn't have any STD's and he was a virgin when we started having sex so I knew he didn't have any. I thought because I took the pill I would be protected but I didn't realize that the night we had sex, I was going to sleep over my cousin's house so I didn't take them with me. The next day I didn't take it and got pregnant.