(Women) Receiving oral sex ..?

n83

As women, I think we are far too hard on ourselves.

My ex loved to give oral. One of his favorite things to do. He wanted to do it for hours. lol

Haven't done it with my current bf. I think he is nervous and doesn't really know what to do. I'm going to ask him for it next time. I'll make sure there is no TP stuck down there.

I really believe that men think our genitals are beautiful and they're probably happy they are getting some.

If you want it, just ask for it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightlybent - I appreciate your words... May I ask you a question though? Did you feel the same way when you were younger? (teens, twenties, thirties...)

A lot of guys I have spoken to think it's disgusting and all this and that.. I'm wondering if it's because they're young.

Most guys I have been with never even offered reciprocating, but I'm noticing that that's been changing as I've gotten older..

now that i think about it, i have always been that way. the first two girls who took their pants off for me got the treatment and it wasn't about reciprocation. in fact, that was all that happened on both occasions.

the guys i grew up with who didn't like the idea of oral on a girl never seemed to change their minds as they got older. of course, that may or may not hold true for the guys you meet.

i'll agree totally with the first part of that, but i really think it's the giving aspect that appeals to me so much, at least at this point in my life.

The 2nd part was just funning.

I have a feeling the older a man gets the more it is about mutual pleasure. Many of the younger guys are mostly about hitting it.

I think about the partners I had when I was a teen and early 20s and they were clueless about women's bodies. They thought if they stuck it in the thrusted that was enough.

See, there you go. how one person can mess-up someone elses head giving them a complex.

Definitely... but Ican't blame him completely, I had body image issues well before he came into my life

I think about the partners I had when I was a teen and early 20s and they were clueless about women's bodies. They thought if they stuck it in the thrusted that was enough.

Def true sarah rose.. most of the guys I am with now at least have some idea of what to do besides just "hitting" it

if your faint natural scent is really that much of a worry for you, then have him slap it with a little flavored "motion lotion" before he starts. i would suggest cinnamon, because it has a good strong aroma and gets the area all warm and tingly as a nice side effect. he'll think he's eating candy, and you'll be able to relax and enjoy.

Nope. jolly ranchers dissolve and are so full or preservatives, it wouldn't carry any harmful bacteria... likely your SO's tongue has more chance of infecting you than a Green Apple Jolly Rancher...

Seriously... you are considering letting someone else stick their mouth and 20/20 vision within striking distance of your junk and you are worried about a piece of candy??

My fiance gets so mad at me because of oral. I'm an open sexual person but I've never gone down on a guy and I've never had a guy go down on me.

He doesn't care that I won't go down on him. He hates it that he can't go down on me. I have my clit piercing and it gets to him that he can't play with it with his tongue. Maybe eventually I'll let him but even if I do, I'm still not going down on him. Ugh, that just grosses me out really bad lmfao.

Nono not worried, just curious I thought I remembered a story from a long time ago, I think my friend was using chocolate syrup or something sweet like that, and got a yeast infection from it? or some kind of infection..

It's possible to get an infection down there easily though.

My sister is.. hm how to put this.. REALLY clean. She douches several times a week, uses some kind of film every couple days, and has a wash for each day in the shower. She got an infection down there from being too clean.

My sister is.. hm how to put this.. REALLY clean. She douches several times a week, uses some kind of film every couple days, and has a wash for each day in the shower. She got an infection down there from being too clean.

You're not supposed to douche at all.. that can drastically increase your ability to get infections.. or use scented pantyliners or things like that

I just wasn't sure if putting sugar in your nether regions can make you get infections

Umm.. nope...

AND PURELY HYPOTHETICAL ---

Since I would know nothing about these things...lol

if you use one of those Push Pops (tastes like jolly rancher, but with a handle).. for a little foreplay, it gets the flavor there, could possibly be a funny icebreaker and feel good at the same time, and there is no chance of losing it...lol

But like I said... purely hypothetical speculation... not like Mandy and I ever did that... no. not me. I am innocent.