Do you think there'd be any way I could get proof that it's possible for women...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong? I wish I had the answer, then maybe if there was someway to fix it I could do and then look forward to attracting women, having relationships and flings.

The answer is simple and its the Only Way you are going to be able to fix it...

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. i've lost almost 300 games. 25 times, i've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why i succeed."

- Michael Jordan

enough said

Ross, babe, stop doing this to yourself. You are a good looking guy. Maybe the women in your area don't appreciate what they have.

And darling, don't hire Magnum, he'll do all the chicks before you can get to them.

How do you know if I'm good looking in real life or not though?

Sometimes I think you just make these posts for attention!

We don't know what you look like in real life. We assume it's like the picture you display that you are convinced has been altered by aliens to look different than you actually look.

You seem really cowardly lionish at times...step up and show the world what you've got and then flaunt it. That's how to attract a mate!

Ross - I luv ya dude...but this HAS to get thru to you...

The only way to prove to yourself that girls can and WILL be attracted to you is to try it. Put yourself out there again and again.

I know you have.

KEEP doing it. And by that I mean, KEEEEEEPP doing it.

Practice makes as close to perfection as humans can get. KEEP practicing. Practice your confidence.

I know you're confident.

Or so you say, but you're not. Your lack of confidence oooozes all over your posts and people pick up on it all the time.

Eve heard of doing those silly and very akward self affirming excercises? Well, as wacky as it sounds, they actually work at slowly building up your confidence. Its a brain and nuerological pathway thing. You force the chemicals in your brain down a different path by telling yourself these silly litte affirmations...

I AM attractive to the opposite sex

Theresa said so and she knows boys

I AM Smart

Theresa said so and she talks to me a lot

I AM a cool guy

Theresa said so and SHE knows cool!

Ok - you can leave out the parts about me but you get the point.

Ross,

It surprises me there are people so isolated they adopt the term incel. Labeling yourself has a way of reinforcing your identity, as does looking for reasons why the universe conspires to keep you unhappy.

IMHO, pheromones are pretty much bunk, except for muskrats and weasels. I've never smelled Lena Olin, but she's hot.

Sometimes I think you just make these posts for attention!

We don't know what you look like in real life. We assume it's like the picture you display that you are convinced has been altered by aliens to look different than you actually look.

You seem really cowardly lionish at times...step up and show the world what you've got and then flaunt it. That's how to attract a mate!

I don't just make the posts for attention, my problems are real here, I just feel confused with everything. I need to talk about it with other people, I need to ask questions.

Anyway, how do I step up and flaunt it, what do I do?

I've never admitted I'm not unattractive, I wish I could step outside of myself and see how I really look in real life.

What's wrong? I wish I had the answer, then maybe if there was someway to fix it I could do and then look forward to attracting women, having relationships and flings.

yes Ross, you have admitted that you're not unattractive. look at post #20 on this page:

i'm Magnum P.I., remember?

but hey, i'm not shy, i'll tell you straight out how you look in real life.

you look like you need confidence!

i used to have the same problem, but then i heard somebody say to just ACT like you are the world's greatest untapped resource and nobody will know the difference. once you realize that you are projecting the right vibe, then suddenly you ARE that person.

guess what? it works!

will you try that?

Ross,

It surprises me there are people so isolated they adopt the term incel. Labeling yourself has a way of reinforcing your identity, as does looking for reasons why the universe conspires to keep you unhappy.

IMHO, pheromones are pretty much bunk, except for muskrats and weasels. I've never smelled Lena Olin, but she's hot.

Yeah but you don't expect her to not have pheremones when you meet her. For all you know, if she didn't, there might just seem like there's some sort of 'spark' or sexual attraction missing when you meet her in person.

Good question Ross - how do you step and flaunt it. Spoken like a guy who's got something to flaunt.

Feel the confidence every time you put your foot down. Every time someone looks at you, KNOW they are checking you out. Know it. Feel it. Believe it.

Practice. Practice. Practice.

yes Ross, you have admitted that you're not unattractive. look at post #20 on this page:

i'm Magnum P.I., remember?

but hey, i'm not shy, i'll tell you straight out how you look in real life.

you look like you need confidence!

i used to have the same problem, but then i heard somebody say to just ACT like you are the world's greatest untapped resource and nobody will know the difference. once you realize that you are projecting the right vibe, then suddenly you ARE that person.

guess what? it works!

will you try that?

Yeah but I might not look like how I look to me in the mirror, when I've seen a reflection of my reflection which I assume shows how I must look to other people (it puts my face the right way round) , my face looks

assymetrical, long and not attractive, and my head looks odd shaped as well.

Yeah but you don't expect her to not have pheremones when you meet her. For all you know, if she didn't, to you there might just seem like there's some sort of 'spark' or sexual attraction missing when you meet her in person.

We'll see, as soon as she's not too busy with her career.

I'm pretty sure you can't NOT have pheromones. But who cares about that anyway? I'm sure there are plenty of attractive women that you're not attracted to, and plenty of attractive men that some women aren't attracted to. That's why you probably have about 3 billion women to choose from.

Just because you're 30 and have never been intimate with a woman does not mean no one has ever been attracted to you. Have you ever been attracted to someone but not said anything about it or pretended you weren't? I know I have. In that case, it's very possible that plenty of women have turned their heads on the street and thought "damn he's hot".

When I go places with my mother, she sometimes tells me "oh my goodness that guy just checked you out". I always wonder what she's talking about!!! Point: we're our harshest critics, and we don't always notice others' signals.

It is possible that you lack of confidence is turning women off who might find you cute. Take pride in your appearance, cultivate your sense of humor, do things that make you feel good about yourself (exercising, joining a new activity, getting a haircut, "redecorating your room", whatever). If you wake up every day and think "My name is Ross and I am a catch", then women will start paying attention. (Just be careful you don't overdo it, arrogance is NOT cool).

That's self loathing. Not self affirming.

NO one else sees you how you do. NO ONE.

How do you know though?

Try saying this.

I have a nomal shaped head. cuz you do. You look so very normal to me. And you have a very cute face and very attractive smile.

BELIEVE IT

I need proof though.

Ross, you are pretty good looking. Ultimately it is how you project yourself to others that will shape other people's opinion of it.

You can't really know though if you haven't seen me in real life.

Meaning, if you are confident and happy in yourself, that will shine through and people will be attracted to you.

They won't be attracted if I'm ugly though, women need to be attracted to the guy's looks. Check out this topic, it proves my point

Ross, I agree with your point that I cant make an adequate judgement of how you look since I havent seen you in person. But, based on your picture, you seem pretty decent looking

And about women's need to be attracted to a guy's look, that is very subjective and based on what a woman sees as attractive or not. Everybody has their own opinion and preference for what they see as attractive or not. For example, I have been attracted to guys that my friends did not think were cute at all. Beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder.

As a woman, I have noticed that what makes a man or woman more attractive and able to attract attention from the other species, is how they carry themselves and the confidence level. I noticed that when I am happy with myself and feeling confident about things, I tend to show that off in my behavior, my poise, and guys pick up on that. When I am feeling confident, I tend to notice guys looking at me more, smiling at me more, etc. And I am not some hot looking chick either. I am 4'5" and I have a pretty stocky build so no, I am not that attractive, but when I feel good about myself, dress well, and am happy with the world in general, I can attract people.

So, if I, who is only 4'5", short and stocky in build, and most times am shy as hell, if I can attract people, you can DEFINITELY attract a girl.

Ross,

You keep trying to convince us you're defective and I wonder if you do this in the 3D world, especially around friends. If you convince everyone you're defective, it gets around. Do you have a reputation as "Mr. Incel" or some other destructive tag? Do you whine about being ugly, unhappy, desparate or terminally horny?

Sorry to be harsh, but if your words, not appearance, match what you say here it might be an obstacle.