Do you think there'd be any way I could get proof that it's possible for women...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross you need to quit seeking your attention on here and get out into the real world and get attention there. Being on here is not really helping you.

I'm not on the net all day and all night you know. Anyway, like I've always said, I used to always get out there a lot more, but... you know what I'm gonna say next.

How do you know if I'm good looking in real life or not though?

Have you ever seen any girls looking at you and smile? then you're fine.

Is that your real pic? you're fine.

Start taking "group" partner dance lessons like Swing, Salsa or Tango. It's actually the biggest singles meeting place of all time. Swing can be danced to any music/beat so it's a better dance to learn especially if it's Lindy Hop (avg. to fast music) or West Coast swing(slow to avg. nusic). Salsa and Tango need latin music. Even someone with 2 left feet can be taught to dance properly and all ages take lessons!

You will get to be in close proximity to women on an even playing field (it's just dance classes) and be able to lose your shyness at the same time from repeted close contact with the girls. BTW, relationships happen all the time there.

Once you're known as someone who's trying to learn, those same girls are very eager and usually aggressive, to help new people and will literally find you and "drag you up on a dance floor" in a club.

Have you ever seen any girls looking at you and smile? then you're fine.

No, not in that way, ever.

Is that your real pic? you're fine.

Pics are deceptive. There's plenty where I look bad and girls have called me ugly as well.

Start taking "group" partner dance lessons like Swing, Salsa or Tango. It's actually the biggest singles meeting place of all time. Swing can be danced to any music/beat so it's a better dance to learn especially if it's Lindy Hop (avg. to fast music) or West Coast swing(slow to avg. nusic). Salsa and Tango need latin music. Even someone with 2 left feet can be taught to dance properly and all ages take lessons!

You will get to be in close proximity to women on an even playing field (it's just dance classes) and be able to lose your shyness at the same time from repeted close contact with the girls. BTW, relationships happen all the time there.

Once you're known as someone who's trying to learn, those same girls are very eager and usually aggressive, to help new people and will literally find you and "drag you up on a dance floor" in a club.

I might actually try that.

ok, I don't think this would really help you. But you could get a sister or cousin to go with you to a mall with and, have her survey people as to your attractiveness. She could say she was doing a paper or something, and she could tell them they need to be honest. That is probably the only way I could see you getting proof. Even so, looks aren't everything, and trust me there is some woman out there that would find you attractive. (to be honest if you have a job and no wife or kids at 30.. your attractive.. bonus points if you own your house) I just wouldn't advertise your lack of experience, I am sure you don't though.

No, not in that way, ever.

Pics are deceptive. There's plenty where I look bad and girls have called me ugly as well.

I might actually try that.

lol, well, even ugly people can get dates!

Be positive and look up a dance studio near you and go check it out and find one that has lots of girls in your age group. Your shyness will be accepted as just being afraid to dance because you're new.

Women love guys that can actually dance.

Heres my $0:02

How to meet a girl 101

1: Find A Girl (A new one if you have come here from stage 6)

2: Walk up to her

3: Say hello

4: after hello srike up a Conversation

5: Repet until A-you like each other or B-until it become aparent one or more of you dos not like the other.

6: if B go back to 1

7: During one of the Conversation ask her out on a date.

This I believe will give you the proof you seek, and I think its the only way to get it.

Heres my $0:02

How to meet a girl 101

1: Find A Girl (A new one if you have come here from stage 6)

2: Walk up to her

3: Say hello

4: after hello srike up a Conversation

5: Repet until A-you like each other or B-until it become aparent one or more of you dos not like the other.

6: if B go back to 1

7: During one of the Conversation ask her out on a date.

This I believe will give you the proof you seek, and I think its the only way to get it.

I don't know how to strike up a conversation, it's not something I can make happen, it just either naturally happens or it doesn't. And for some reason with women it doesn't. Maybe it's because I'm a man and so I've always got to initiate it?

ok, I don't think this would really help you. But you could get a sister or cousin to go with you to a mall with and, have her survey people as to your attractiveness. She could say she was doing a paper or something, and she could tell them they need to be honest. That is probably the only way I could see you getting proof. Even so, looks aren't everything, and trust me there is some woman out there that would find you attractive. (to be honest if you have a job and no wife or kids at 30.. your attractive.. bonus points if you own your house) I just wouldn't advertise your lack of experience, I am sure you don't though.

That is a great idea, and although I'd be really scared of what the results could be, I'd do it, to know once and for all whether women offline do find me desirable. But I know my sister wouldn't do this, infact I'm sure she'd just look at me as though I was crazy if I asked.

Ross its not your looks but you have been told that over and over again. Its the fact that you are soooooooo BORING. Yes BORING. This is evidenced by the fact that you can only post one subject on this website over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Really who wants to dates someone who only has one thing to talk about. Expecially if its how ugly they are.

You merely feed off of the attention you get here. You are playing victim for attention. I would say your inability to listen to others (again evidenced by how many times you are told contrary to what you "believe") is holding you back from a meaningful interaction with others. Until you stop that get out into the real world to find attention from real world people you will continue spinning your wheels. Your choice.

True, you have post the same thing over and over about you being a failure and "Oh why I'm so ugly and can't attract a girl". Not until you get that negative attitude out of the system, then you can start meeting people and start a convo.

Try to imagine how you would feel if you found the right girl and both of you are talking. But quickly you find out she's always negative, always talks about past abuse, always being down to earth. Wouldn't that bore you to death??

Interesting conversation....

Well first, is it because you think you are ugly or u r ugly you dont have a women in your life ? dont think so. I dont mean anything bad from this but even a monkey finds a monkey to marry .No offense, i just mean that even if you think you are ugly, u will find a woman for you... However i dont think you are the one who you think you are.. You are pretty normal !!

Second thing, If it because you cant strike up a conversation.. Just be yourself.. Go talk ! Anything.. say what you have.. Just go with the flow..

Third thing, do you have any hobbies ? sports ? music ? are you funny ? have any good thing ? ofcourse you will find a good thing in you.. For example if you are good in sports.. Go play sports, this will build your confidence and people will start to like you more..

Fourth thing, ofcourse you know that you are not the ugliest person in the world.. so dont let your head rule your heart, dont let your world be torn apart.. There are alot of people who really really looks bad.. Maybe your are not that handsome man you want, but you are normal and by showing the good points in you instead of concentrating on your looking things will get better..

Fifth thing, things will take time.. Confidence will take time, finding a women will take time.. you just need faith ! Things will get better in few days.. Just take your time. Time will pass and you will find nothing is changing right ? ofcourse this will happen but thats the point where the good things are behind.. Good Luck !

Ross its not your looks but you have been told that over and over again.

How do you know, have you seen me in real life?

Its the fact that you are soooooooo BORING. Yes BORING. This is evidenced by the fact that you can only post one subject on this website over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Really who wants to dates someone who only has one thing to talk about. Expecially if its how ugly they are.

You merely feed off of the attention you get here. You are playing victim fo attention. I would say your inability to listen to others (again evidenced by how many times you are told contrary to what you "believe") is holding you back from a meaningful interaction with others. Until you stop that get out into the real world to find attention from real world people you will continue spinning your wheels. Your choice.

Whatever, I respect your opinion, which is all it is.

True, you have post the same thing over and over about you being a failure and "Oh why I'm so ugly and can't attract a girl". Not until you get that negative attitude out of the system, then you can start meeting people and start a convo.

I don't talk like this all the time, and I never used to think like this all the time, I used to actually think I must definatley be attractive and a lot of girls must definatley find me attractive. But maybe that was on a logical level, did I really feel that deep down? I don't know.

Try to imagine how you would feel if you found the right girl and both of you are talking. But quickly you find out she's always negative, always talks about past abuse, always being down to earth. Wouldn't that bore you to death??

Well yeah, it'd be pretty depressing.

Stand up straight, walk normal w/ chest out, walk up to the 1st girl you see and ask her directions to bar/club/resturant? then keep the conversation going and ask of they know what the place is like, have they been there etc. That's as easy as it gets so just go try doing it.

Yeah but I might not look like how I look to me in the mirror, when I've seen a reflection of my reflection which I assume shows how I must look to other people (it puts my face the right way round) , my face looks

assymetrical, long and not attractive, and my head looks odd shaped as well.

*summoning my supertyler patience* of course you look the same! left and right don't matter! the similarity between your avatar picture and my 18-year old playboy son's face is downright eerie. the difference is that he carries around a big grin...
Ross its not your looks but you have been told that over and over again. Its the fact that you are soooooooo BORING. Yes BORING. This is evidenced by the fact that you can only post one subject on this website over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
so, the guy only has one problem... that's better than most of us can say, right?

Seems like Tyler's getting really wound up for some weird reason. I always thought he was alright as well.

Second thing, If it because you cant strike up a conversation.. Just be yourself.. Go talk ! Anything.. say what you have.. Just go with the flow..

It really isn't that easy, I mean, what's the first thing I can say when I've just walked up to a girl I've never seen before 'What did you watch on TV last night?'?

There's no way I'd be able to think of the right kinds of things to say when starting a conversation with a girl I've never met before.

Stand up straight, walk normal w/ chest out, walk up to the 1st girl you see and ask her directions to bar/club/resturant? then keep the conversation going and ask of they know what the place is like, have they been there etc. That's as easy as it gets so just go try doing it.

That's actually a good idea, not too sure if I could carry it on from asking her what the place is like but, if her imput is good enough, maybe. But I dunno, would it be okay to just say in the middle of the converstaion 'hey would you like to go there with me one night?'? It'd feel a little odd and unatural.

Before attempting this, which does have some promise, I'm gonna need to work on my shyness.

No actually two. The above you referred to and the inability to take on board what others say. IE not listening.

I am listening, butt munch.

What do you expect me to do, blindy agree with everything everyone is saying whether it's true or not.

here's the thing. if you go up to the first hundred pretty girls you see (can't be done in a day, i know) and say, "Hi, I'm Ross, I like your dog/dress/hat/whatever," the shyness will be gone after the first five or so and a lot of them will think, wow this guy is confident enough to stroll right up and talk to me! and how flattering that he did! the ones that shoot you down probably have somebody already but they still count as part of the hundred. the rest will help you move the conversation along, and you will find at least a handful out of the bunch who will want to give you their numbers. argue with THAT!

you can thank me later.