Yep. I'm pregnant. Oh well.

Ians Mommy

As of right now, I am in a relationship but not with the father. One of my friends that I've been hanging out with for awhile asked me out the other night and I said yes. I had posted on here about whether I should tell him that I was pregnant or not and everyone said that I should so I did and he's being really supportive also.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your new baby! Im real sorry to hear about the miscarraige I know that has to be rough.

Im just wanting to share with you that I too was a teen mom.. well a little older. I was 19, found out I was pregnant.. He was born 13 days after my 20th birthday. He is 8 now, I was with his dad and that didnt work out but thats a whole diff story...LOL... When I told my mom she told me to have an abortion... told me if i wouldnt she was going to make me move out. I left, moved out. I have never regretted that choice! Its great that your parents are being supportive, you have a long road ahead of you.. AT any age motherhood is a big job. You can do it though if I can.. Just do your best and youll be fine

I know that raising this baby is going to the be the hardest thing I'm ever going to do but I'm ready for this challenge. Not just that I HAVE to be ready for it, I am ready on my own. If you get what I'm trying to say by that lol.

It's been really hard since I lost the twin but I know I still have one beautiful baby to look forward to and it makes it a little less hard. I know I'll never forget him or her.

I am starting to get really excited about the baby but I'm also getting more nervous than I was before. It's really starting to become real to me that in 6 months, I'm going to have a baby.

My dad is going crazy but in a good way. He is out of work on disability and he got bored today and had a really long talk with my brother and while I was in school, they packed up all my stuff and all my brothers stuff and switched our rooms (mine is wayyyy smaller than my brothers).

and to top it off, before I got home, him and my brother went and bought me a crib and set it up in the corner of my new room.

I came home from school and went to go in my room, well old room, and my dad followed me up and was like "what are you doing?" and I said I was going in my room and he was like "that's not your room" and I was so confused and he opened my brothers door and all my stuff was in there and in the one corner, I saw something covered with a huge sheet and he my brother took it off and it was the crib.

I nearly died of shock and I just jumped into my dad's arms and started crying (in a good way) and he just hugged me back and I knew right then and there that everything is going to be okay.

It's weird. I got bored this morning and put a pillow in my shirt and I cannot imagine how I'm going to look when I'm 9 months pregnant.

My pants are starting to get too tight and my work pants are like killing me so my mom is taking me out to get new ones tonight. Should I stick with juniors pants and just get a size or two bigger or actually get maternity pants?

You usually need maternity pants around 5-6 months or so, until then you could probably get by with larger sizes, but past that it's difficult as you are are not putting weight on ALL over generally so they won't fit right.

Maternity pants have a stretchy panel in front to accommodate a growing belly and are generally a lot more comfortable - and fortunately maternity wear has a come a long way and you can get some nice stuff!

I really don't think we're going to be together for much more than a day or two because he's starting to become obsessive and I absolutely hate that.

and by the way, drama is going to come on by itself anyway. Only one of my friend's even knows I'm pregnant as of right now.

drama is going to come on by itself anyway

trudat. Just remember, stability for any child is extremely important. Probably everyone will know you are prego in a few months.. it might be better to tell people maybe? not everyone, just those who can be a support system for you.

don't forget ur prenatal vitamins! hope ur feeling good (emotionally as well as physically..)

I've been taking vitamins since about a week after I found out I was pregnant.

As for feeling good, I did have morning sickness really bad a few weeks ago and it was lasting all day but now I only have it every couple days.

One question though. Before I got pregnant and before I found out, I was REALLY into lifting weights. I've been doing it since I was like 12 and it's the biggest way for me to relieve stress and make myself feel good. I stopped when I found out I was pregnant but I REALLY miss it. Can I still lift?

hi,

Im 18 in a few weeks and my baby girl is due in 3 weeks. I cant believe what I am reading!! When I got pregnant I had been in a relationship for 2 years and I took my responcibilities seriously as soon as I found out. Im shocked that you didnt learn after the first time you concieved. Im not here to have a go at you but you are too immature to raise a child. When you were sleeping with these guys why didnt you use a condom? being on the pill may prevent pregnancy but what about diseases?? You could risk your health and your babies health if you have one and dont know about it I advise that you go get a check on that! secondly, I raised helped to raise up 2 of my brothers and that still hasnt prepared me properly for my baby because nothing can prepare you until you give birth and have to do what you have to do. when you get to the last stages your gonna wish you hadnt done it because you get backache, false labour ur boobs get stretch marks ur body is stretched and ruined and at our age that isnt nice for guys to look at. When you go into labour its gonna hurt like hell because your body hasnt developed properly. Luckily Im married and dont have to worry what other guys think. Also think about your baby, What are you going to tell her or him when they grow up? Im sorry daddies not here but mommy was young and silly and didnt think things through enough. Im sorry if you think my advice is hard or horrible but it makes me angry to see someone be so careless and unconcerned about a life which is going to depend solely on them! and where was your self respect? to be having sex so young is illegal and wrong you are just a child still you should be going out having fun not sitting home with a baby, have you even thought about the costs and the housing and the screaming at night and depending on you every second of the day? babies need constant attention do you think your ready for that? if you cant commit to a relationship how on earth can you commit to something like a baby? you have to think this through now before its too late for ur sake and the babies sake!

I also think its worth finding a teen pregnancy support group in ur area because trust me you WILL need it!!

Hi -

Sugarbaby, I'm slightly surprised by your post. Although being a teenage mom is clearly very difficult, and the OP's pregnancy was obviously not planned and/or desired, she had to make a choice once she found out she was pregnant. It's a little late to be lecturing her about the evils of having sex. From all her posts it seems like she has really stepped up to the plate since she found out about her pregnancy, and taken all the responsibilities associated with having a baby: if she keeps this up, she should do absolutely fine!

Why are you lecturing her about having sex at a young age? You yourself are about to give birth and not that much older. I understand that you have both the financial and emotional support of a husband. Nevertheless, you made the same choice to be "tied down" at a young age that she made by deciding to have her baby - why are you so surprised?

I'm immature, I'll admit that in some ways, I really am. I still sit there and watch cartoons, and play with little kids toys with my niece and nephew. But when it comes to life, I'm not immature at all. I have really grown up a lot since I got pregnant and before you sit there and yell at me more than my PARENTS did, hear my side of the story.

That's the thing I hate the most about a lot of people. Jumping to conclusions.

I did get ur side of the story its the only side on here! and before you get defensive I wrote in my post that I wasnt having ago at you but trying to get thru to u as sumone who is going thru the same thing as u and make u understand alittle of what its like for real not just cuddly baby stuff and choosing names. no I wasnt married when i got pregnant i only got married a few weeks ago and my parents werent so happy about my pregnancy either and no im not better then u in any way because i had sex at 15 but i used birth control I had sex with my bf of 3 years without protection just a few times and we thouht it was safe but we were wrong and I wasnt ready for the baby atall I was immature and I have had to grow up alot these last few months I just want you to understand how bad it gets and all the pitfalls. I admit I was a little bit nasty to u on my last post but to be honest just reading the title of ur thread just made me think u dont care about alot.

You are still young and immature yourself, and 18 years old you know nothing of life...Let me explain to you what I mean, you were irresponsible by having unprotected sex. at a young age. The girl seems like she does understand what she is doing. you have no right to judge her. When you are in the same situation she is.

Again I will explain more. I am not trying to flame you or go at you. But in your first reponse you were very rude. Being 18 is still very young, I am only 22 myself, so I can freely say I am still immature at times.

You being married and having a baby, is a very wonderful thing. You will experience that part of life way before others will so you will hopefully be mature in that part of your life. Even people older than us are still immature at times. Not everyone is 100% mature about everything. No one is perfect right. I suggest next time, maybe wording it more careful. I havent read all the posters repsonses. But from what I gather she just like you, is taking responsiblity for her actions. So that is very mature I would say.

You both keep up the good work