Yep. I'm pregnant. Oh well.

Ians Mommy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol We were safe, or so we thought. She was sick and watching TV in the living room and I had checked on her and she was dead asleep in the chair but she must have waken up right after I checked on her lol.

Apparently she must have told my sister that he was there because she called me at work and yelled at me because she didn't think it was Cory that I was with. But it was so she didn't care lol. My sister's just cool like that.

The second trimester tends to be the one where women feel the best, it is described as a time of "radiant health" in which the fatigue of the first 12 weeks fades away.

I'm glad you are feeling well. Enjoy this time! Take good care of yourself.

I'm going to try to get my mom to take pictures of my belly tonight. If I get them uploaded, I'll post one on here.

Wait, Can I post a picture on here? I've never seen one on here.

Yes you can...you missed some of the threads where people have I guess!

In the advanced post settings, there is an option in the toolbar (shows mountains and a square-sun in right corner)...click on that and you can insert an image into your text.

I guess I did lol. I've never actually seen a picture in any post.

I both love getting bigger and hate it at the same time. When I got pregnant, I wore a 5 or 7 and now 9's are getting really tight. I guess I'm going to have to find maternity pants that don't look like they're for 60 year olds lol.

My favorite maternaty outfit is overalls, come in various colors with a T Shirt! When I was pregnant this past time I hit up some resale stores and got very lucky in finding some maternaty Jeans.. but everything else I found I hated.

Why oh why do they make maternaty clothes look so...... its like you cant be sexy and pregnant all at the same time! Then, if you go to the mall to buy clothes they are expensive and its not like you wear them long! Of course, theres Kmart Walmart and Target for your low priced spending! My nicest looking outfits, INCLUDING my overalls, all came from Old Navy. There you will find some very cool maternaty clothes that will not look like you are wearing a giant table cloth.

Good luck let us know what you find! When are we going to get to see a picture?? Im excited waiting for your next update!

These days they are making better looking maternity clothes.

I don't know about where you live, but in the mall near my town they have a store that's full of trendier maternity clothes. I'm sure you'll find something that you look great in.

They make AWESOME looking maternity clothes these days, if you look in right place that is!

There is a girl at my gym whom is probably about 6-7 months along now, and she always looks very stylish (even better then unpregnant me!) both before, during and after workouts in all her outfits..lol.

Oh jeesh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot about the picture. I'll try to get it tomorrow.. My mom already went to bed. Sorry

The work pants I went and got last week are the most comfortable pair of pants I've ever worn. They're like workout pants and they came in like 8 different colors and they were only 10 dollars. I'm going and stocking up on a bunch of different colors of them lol. As for shirts, I don't need them because all I wear are t-shirts and big ones at that. So I'm fine that way.

So yeah, I'll just summarize it so you don't have to read the entire thing. It's long. I was with my boyfriend at the beginning of last summer for awhile but my parents forced me to break up with him after they found out I had sex with him. I had fallen in love with him but didn't talk to him for almost 10 months afterwards due to the circumstances of the breakup on my part. Well, we hung out this weekend and got back together and he asked if he could be the baby's father if I let him.

So yeah, I had a really long talk with Cory today after school and before I went to work. I told him what was going on with Ian and the baby. He said that with all the pressure his parents are putting on him for me to have an abortion still and with him going to college, maybe it would be better for him to step back and let Ian be the father. Plus, he said he knows he's definitely not ready to be a father and that Ian can give me and the baby so many things that he can't.

So anyway, when Ian picked me up from work, I told him everything Cory said. We agreed that the baby will know the truth about the whole situation when he or she is old enough. We also decided that I'm going to give the baby his last name. He decided tonight after we talked that he's going to try to withdrawl himself from the Army before the final papers are signed.

Everything is REALLY starting to fall into place know and I am so excited right now because it's only like 12 hours until I know if the baby is a boy or girl!

Does Cory want to play a part in the baby's life? He is the biological father, and should still have that opportunity. Many children have two male role models in their lives, so both Ian and Cory could be involved with the baby. A baby can never have too many people loving him or her.

Just remember the legalities of who signs the birth certificate- are you planning on collecting child support from Cory? You may not feel you need that now while you are young and living at home with your parents and have Ian around, but things can definitely change and you may find in the future that you need the financial assistance for your child from his or her father- something that Ian will not be legally required to provide should things end between you.

Just some things to think about.