Should reveal my secret identity to him???

It's not so much of a stretch to believe that he doesn't know who she is. If they had never talked before and weren't in the same social circle or never ran into each other at other times, then how would he know?

I think both of you probably enjoy the fantasy element of it all. You meet up with each other, heavy make out sessions, but you don't really know who each other are. You get the joy of being with your crush, without the scariness of having to reveal how you are feeling. But if you ever want this to be serious, you have to say who you really are. Relationships need honesty, and this relationship is based upon that. So tell him.

Think Kyo was on the right track and made the same point pretty much.

I think that since you asked the question, you may really want to reveal your true identity. The mystery is fantastic, but if you are thinking about carrying the "relationship" deeper or longer, I say show who you are. If not, then what's the harm in a little mystery. Can't be a snake forever.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often have you seen this guy? Have you ever been on a real date with him? Where do you meet? It sounds like real love. He does not know you at all and you have never gotten to know each other. I think you should invite him to dress up in a diaper and you can feed him. This definitely sounds like true love. The best part is the honesty and really getting to know each other. Who cares about getting to know someone, just wear a costume and you will find true love. Actually, I think you should have him dress up as a snake handler and you can both join the circus.

How often have you seen this guy? Have you ever been on a real date with him? Where do you meet? It sounds like real love. He does not know you at all and you have never gotten to know each other.

Oh, wut a night, ok so I went to his house yesterday, off course as "Zenon", we talk for a lil while before I say I had to go. How often u saying, like 3 times a week, sometimes it's just 2, not every night. Actually, without the costume, he would know who I'm I. I had geometry with him in 10th grade and an AP environmental science class last year. The only time we talk (in real life) was in school for a group assignment for the environmental class. He's 19, my same age. How do u meet u say? Well he gave me his # that day, I gave him an e-mail, so he writes on my e-mail, I call him and meet him at his house at night for a lil while. Again, he did ask who I'm I that he wishes to know cuz he has fallen in love. I say that I would tell him but not yet before I left.

This has to be the funniest thing I have read today...

HELLO? You ARE extroverted, you've been doing it for quite a while. The costume did not change your brain so .... guess what? It's you?

Tell him or not? No idea.

Actually, it's the costume that makes me go lil wild, I'm not like this wiithout it. It's like with the costume, I feel free, and it's cool having ur crush fall in love with u, u know him, but he doesn't without my costume.

Wouldn't you rather have your crush fall in love with you without your costume? If you have really gotten to liking each other, then he will like you without the costume. And you can have a real relationship together. At some point you will need to stop living the fantasy and see where it leads in reality.

The sad part is that he's fallen in love with the person he thinks you are.

Once the real you comes out, he's going to have to get to know you all over again.Too bad you wasted the first 2 years having him fall in love with someone else.

I would say that it would only be logical to reveal the real you, cause you're just being fake right now. But, I can see why you are worried about it. He might not want to be with the real you.

The other sad part is that this guy has actually put up with this for 2 years. Personally, I would be sick of it after the first week. He must really like you in your costume. He has to know the disguise is fake and not the real you, cause well you wouldn't have it if you thought he would like you for you. Otherwise he's in for a big surprise.

The point is, it's not fair to him. You are letting him fall in love with someone who doesn't exsist!

Is the person you are in the costume drastically different then the person you are without the costume? I mean, other then having a security net because of being anonymous so that you can speak more freely? Because with or without the costume, you are the same person at heart. If he has fallen for you with the costume, there is no reason to assume he won't do the same for you without the costume.

I have read this whole post, thinking it was going to end as some big joke...But I'm just wondering - why a snake?? And how attractive can anyone be when they're dressed as a snake?? ...Maybe this guy is actually attracted to reptiles or something...and in that case do you really want to date a guy that fantasizes about "making out" with animals???

Lol...this is just weird...

Ok, I have seen this post around, and I kind of thought it was someone joking until I actually read it. Why have you been keeping this up at all? It isn't true love if it isn't really you. If you want to be with this guy then try taking off the costume and being real with each other. Otherwise it is just a fake reality, and is that really how you want to be with him?

That was what I truly think about this, but I must say, a snake? for two years? zenon? holy crap. This is literally this strangest realationship of any kind that I have EVER heard of, when I first read it I kind of got the giggles. wow. ok. I'm done.

Wouldn't you rather have your crush fall in love with you without your costume? If you have really gotten to liking each other, then he will like you without the costume. And you can have a real relationship together. At some point you will need to stop living the fantasy and see where it leads in reality.

Yea, I dunno now that I been thinking, I can't be someone else forever, wut if he's gets fed up with it and finds another gal and a real relation. At the same time, I have lied to him over stupid stuff and made him believe I'm this wild and outgoing person, but the big moment will come when sometime this week or next, I just go as me, an average gal.

I seriously don't get how you can frequently go out dressed as a snake (of all things) and no one thinks it's odd. How the hell do you get away with it?

Yea, I seen a few person looking at me weird, like saying "This gal is crazy", but oh well, as long as they don't know who I'm I, then ok. When I call him, I made sure it's in a public phone outside, and not my # or cell #, he has caller ID. But yea, like I stated before, can't live with a relation based on fantasy love forever, he's gonna soon get tire of this game.

Maybe from that Disney (was it Disney?) movie? wasn't there one that had something about a girl named Zenon or something?

That's what I was thinking. There were 2 movies, Zenon and Zenon: The Zequal. But I wanted to make sure.

And yes, please tell us how everything goes. Best of luck to you.

omg this is maddness! and hilarious! haha what a story gal! but how long can you keep this up?? so youv been meeting him discuised as a snake for the last two years???is this a joke?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but really ok. so how can he fancy you if he can't really see your face? he says the L word, so he's fallen for YOU and not what you look like. i cant make sense of this! so he has a thing for snakes?!!

why dont you strip for him! take off your costume,..makeup whatever bit by bit.....have sexy lunderwear on underneath....he's not guna be disappointed.....!

youv been telling him these stories that your outgoing etc and think he'll be disappointed when he finds out your an average gal. how many average girls dress in discuise as a snake for 2 years?!!!and erm i think youd have to be pretty outward going to do that even if you say noone knows who you are!i wouldnt do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your mad to do this and he's fallen for that maddness!! your not quite just an ordinary gal!!!!

are you sure he doesnt know its not you????!!!!!

is this a joke??

well thanx 4 making me smile anyway!!!!!

love SAS x x x x

We havent heard from you "snake lady", Zenon, in over a week now. Did you or did you not reveal your identity to this guy?

I think I would get tired of dressing up like a snake for so long. Oh well. I was just wondering where things stood at this point. Hopefully you will let us know

hehehe....

when I was living in San Francisco, I would run the Bay to Breakers race every year. It's a race accross the city, that a lot of people dress up for. I saw one guy dressed up as an alligator and crawled the entire way! 7.5 miles!!! It took him 8 hours, but he finished it!

It was a pretty good suit! Also in the reptilian family. Even better if you crawl around on the floor. But, as a snake, you should be doing that anyways.