He blocked me in no contact.

It was a kinda vig age gap relationship, at the beginning he lied about his age, but I found out and forgave him. He’s 17 years older than me. We have broken up several times, mostly because i thought he cheated (found a condom box at his house when we didn’t use any and we lived in different cities, found some texts with women that didn’t prove anything but suggested something might had happened, etc) almost every time id be the one reaching out. In November he broke up with me and I didn’t reach out, he did, we were okay for a month, then he gave me the silent treatment for two days and I snapped wrote him a goodbye text and blocked him, he blocked me too. Then he unblocked me and I reached out 5 times with no reply. Now, a little over a month later he blocked me or erased me from his contact list, I’m not sure. Is that his way of ending things permanently?

Blocking and erasing your name is a good indicator that things are over.

I would take a look at the pattern of his behavior. He lied from the beginning about his age. There is a very strong chance he lied about the other woman. He broke up with you. He gave you the silent treatment. He's blocked you multiple times. He erased you as a contact.

At no point in time has he demonstrated to be a trustworthy person or that he was committed to the relationship. If he wants to walk away, you should probably consider yourself lucky to not have to deal with him anyone. You deserve better then him.

• Thanks 1
On 2/5/2024 at 9:54 PM, Ana CR said:

I snapped wrote him a goodbye text and blocked him, he blocked me too. Then he unblocked me and I reached out 5 times with no reply. Now, a little over a month later he blocked me or erased me from his contact list, I’m not sure. Is that his way of ending things permanently?

He seems like a game player and someone you don't trust as well as someone who treats you quite poorly. Block unblock block unblock? This is a kindergarten game, not a relationship. Please set yourself free and start dating men you trust and don't have to play games with 

Maybe he has a second life? You did say he is older, and lied about his age, maybe he lied about other things too, like having a wife or gf.
Besides that, from my experience relationships that are on/off, breaking up and getting back together, blocking, unblocking, does not last. 

You should explore other options, and yes, I do think the relationship is over at this point. I know it might be hard to finally see it be over, but it's better to move on to better things.