Sleeping with a celebrity

Hi I slept with an r& b singer from the late 80s til late 90s. He's in a famous group from back then. We started chatting yrs ago.We didn't live in the same state but mos later I just happen to move to the same big city he is in.

We met face to face for the first time in Jan.I met him at a 5 star hotel. Once we had sex he made up the bed so I wouldn't get back in. So we were going hook up again. We still keep in touch. I know what you will say.Anyway he only will hook up if he could come to my house. Now why can't he get a room like before? He is the one with the money. When asked if I'm home alone I said no. He stopped replying. I even said I'll come meet you he ddnt reply.

6 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

You have the option to say no.

There was no need. He didn't reply once he knew I didn't live by myself. I was the one who wanted to hook up so why would I even say no. He's the celebrity not me.

Exactly what is your question?

Seems like you are bragging about having a hook up with an old singer from back in the day.  I imagine he has several numbers for women in a lot of cities and he just texted someone else.  He wants easy sex and you didn't provide that so he found it somewhere else.

Lost

• Like 1

If I were bragging I wouldn't of said it was someone from back in the day first if all and second I wouldn't came in here to let everyone know that once he found out I couldn't invite him over he didn't reply back. Don't know how that is bragging 🤷‍♀️ My whole point of the post was about the fact that he's famous he couldn't come out his pocket for a hotel as he did before. That was the reason in sharing that info. 

13 minutes ago, Trish53 said:

If I were bragging I wouldn't of said it was someone from back in the day first if all and second I wouldn't came in here to let everyone know that once he found out I couldn't invite him over he didn't reply back. Don't know how that is bragging 🤷‍♀️ My whole point of the post was about the fact that he's famous he couldn't come out his pocket for a hotel as he did before. That was the reason in sharing that info. 

Some people might not want to throw away hundreds on a hotel room especially for quick sex no matter if they can "afford" it or otherwise -last time didn't you say he wanted you to leave after he had sex with you? Also he might be concerned about being seen at a hotel.  I'd move on and find someone who wants to have sex with you and pay for a hotel room to your liking.

• Like 1

Oh I see. Was just saying when comes to people in the spotlight I thought that's all they do. I honestly didn't think the even wanna go over to the person house that they had any type of encounter with relationship or just hook up.

Just now, Trish53 said:

Oh I see. Was just saying when comes to people in the spotlight I thought that's all they do. I honestly didn't think the even wanna go over to the person house that they had any type of encounter with relationship or just hook up.

Why?  People are individuals -individuals react differently to being in the spotlight and for all you know he's happy to spend $$ on a hotel room for someone else he is involved with -just chose not to with you.  Being in the spotlight can have zero impact on how someone spends his or her $ or when or how that person chooses to have sex with another person.

Old bands/musicians that were famous decades ago have to tour again because they ran out of money. Just because they have a $$$ mansion doesn't mean they have all that dough in the bank. They owe a lot in taxes, alimony, child support, etc. He may not have all that and a bag of chips. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Trish53 said:

I doubt he have house let a lone a mansion but really nice car. Maybe time to time able go to nice hotel that's it

How about save your $ so that if you want to have sex at a 5 star hotel since that is important to you you can pay for it? Or is that you feel "pampered" when a wealthy man who wants to have intercourse with you pays for a fancy hotel room to have sex in?