Happy 8th March!!!!

Its International Womens Day. So, happy Womens Day to all women on the Forum!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day full of hapiness and positivity today!!!!

Is it a big deal in your country? In mine its literally bigger day then Valentines. Rarely who celebrates Valentines but Women Day is crazy business for flower shops. Could hardly see a woman without a rose or some other kind of flowers or bouquet today. 

• Like 3

I'm like Charlie Brown when he was trick or treating..."I got a rock". Well, we did get an email and an invitation to view a live podcast. At 6:00 am. Sorry, but no. 

It's fine. I did get a gift basket last year for "Women in Engineering" day. And I'm not even an engineer. LOL 

6 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

Its International Womens Day. So, happy Womens Day to all women on the Forum!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day full of hapiness and positivity today!!!!

Is it a big deal in your country? In mine its literally bigger day then Valentines. Rarely who celebrates Valentines but Women Day is crazy business for flower shops. Could hardly see a woman without a rose or some other kind of flowers or bouquet today. 

Thank you! I ..... don't think so! Today I got up around 4am, worked out, then scrubbed floors.  Got myself ready and woke up my son for his orthodontist appointment.  I'm solo parenting most of this week.  Went to appointment then to doughnut shop to purchase many doughnuts for his classmates.  Then put in an intense day at work and more housecleaning.  It's all good and it's fine!  I don't think it's a big deal here but I love that it is where you are and thanks again!!

• Like 1