8 hours ago, Simonschroeder173 said:

When I got together with my ex we hit it off immediately.

But that didn't work out, did it?

Trying to rush someone into a relationship because you and your ex did makes no sense. It also clearly shows you're still comparing women to your ex, which means she's still on your mind.

Please slow down. "I want, I want" doesn't work well in dating.

Sorry guys and girls but why should I quit my gaming? You treat it like its sick to have a hobby you enjoy? XD

Its not like gamers will never find a gf lol. 

Let me enjoy my hobby for god sake. 

It didn't work out with my ex because I ***ed some things up and basically didn't had my life together. Not because we hit it off immediately. 

And sorry that I want to get the same things I give? It's like nobody nowadays appreciates genuine interest. 

3 minutes ago, Simonschroeder173 said:

Let me enjoy my hobby for god sake.  I ***ed some things up and basically didn't had my life together.

You claimed it was 'an addiction' and you supposedly even had a counselor for it. You also claimed your last GF left because of your obsession with it. Check your last threads.

Also gaming is not a date. Meet in person interact directly then if they're into gaming you can do that together sometimes. Have a well rounded life.

7 minutes ago, Simonschroeder173 said:

Sorry guys and girls but why should I quit my gaming? You treat it like its sick to have a hobby you enjoy? XD

It's not just a hobby for you.  That's the problem.  My son loves gaming and it started to become more of an issue during 2020-21 with virtual school, lockdown, etc.  We talk about whether it's too much, getting too intense.  He says he is not addicted to gaming and doesn't wish to be.  I know he is not addicted (at this point) because, for example, he had no devices at all for our trip out of the country for 8 days recently, because he reads books, goes to camp and school, etc etc and he's stopped playing certain games that upset him too much.  He's been like this the whole time -he engages in a lot of other activities, he goes on long trips with us where he will have zero time to game, etc.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Simonschroeder173 said:

Its not like gamers will never find a gf lol. 

Actually, if we are talking about gaming addicts in terms of people who use all of their free times to play games, your quest(see what I did there lol) to find a relationship is almost impossible. Rarely any girl will accept somebody who is addicted to gaming. 

I have a friend who is like that. He had luck to find a girl who will do gaming with him and be accepting. Otherwise, his girl before that, has dumped him precisely because she thought that he plays games too much and therefore isnt suitable for family. Kinda sily from her because she also didnt work at that time, but she thought that he would make a lousy providor as he spent all his free time playing games. So it would hurt your chances to get taken seriously. I have no problem with your gaming, I like gaming too. Just saying how it would get understood in dating world most of the time.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Simonschroeder173 said:

Sorry guys and girls but why should I quit my gaming? You treat it like its sick to have a hobby you enjoy?

When it's no longer a hobby but an addiction that actually necessitated treatment - yes. You need to lay off the gaming. 

You have a problematic relationship with this hobby and it contributed to the demise of the relationship you're still healing from. It is unwise to start going back to that same hobby and actually use it as  way to get to know someone. 

So yes, you do need healthier habits and hobbies. 

Okay since all of you seem to forgot that I have a problem with SMARTPHONE games (that I totally quit). And a specific kind of smartphone game area (pay to win games). 

What's the problem that I like to spend my free time with games with people I like to spend time with after I did my responsibilities!? 

Example: I spend yesterday my whole Saturday with my parents who visited me (we had a walk, talked and ate at a restaurant) I never thought at that time about gaming with my friends. 

So what's the problem? 😂

And another example I even quit gaming with my friends while in the relationship. I preferred spending time with her! 

And what's the problem with trying to find a girl who likes games too? That's what I want. I would never get together with someone who doesn't accept that I like to spend my time with playing games with my friends. 

I would like it to play games with her too. I even played games with my ex! 

Oh and one more thing. It's not that I don't like to do other things. I like to watch movies/series and YouTube too (about gaming [buuuh!], politics and all other stuff I am interested in) 

29 minutes ago, Simonschroeder173 said:

I would like it to play games with her too. It's not that I don't like to do other things. I like to watch movies/series and YouTube too 

An excessively sedentary lifestyle is unhealthy. So women who are into gaming, youtube and TV are going to be out of shape and boring. 

• Like 1

I get that you quit the most addictive game but your personality with the games is addictive so it's like someone like me who can eat too much sugar if I don't keep an eye on it saying "well since cookies are my downfall it's ok if I switch to cake" - because if you're honest with yourself it's far more global than this one smartphone game -that might have been the worst of it sure but you're playing with fire.  

I do get that it's social when playing with friends -so since you're not addicted what I would do is figure out how many hours a day you game and then limit it to less than an hour per day.  I'd fill one of those hours with some form of cardio exercise -at least 30 minutes (an hour meaning - get ready to go, go, come back/shower).  It can be running, power walking, a class at a gym, the treadmill, whatever.  

Another thing I did during real lockdown was monitor my online time (other than what was essential for work) and I doubled or more my reading time (real books not online) and shut down my phone/computer earlier than I typically would.  Those changes aren't huge but made a big difference in my health.  It's really important to keep an eye on online stuff because even if not addicted it can quickly become too much IMO.

• Like 1

Yeah, if all of your hobbies involve sitting down staring at some electronic device, that's not a healthy lifestyle.

You walked with your parents.  You could make walking and eventually hiking a new, healthy hobby.  And those things are a great way to spend time with a date.

• Like 2

I Dont care what everyone you think about me. 

I will do what I enjoy. 

I have a job. I do my job with 100%.

I enjoy playing games and watching Vidoes in my free time. I seriously don't get why you want to change the stuff I am enjoying... 

So well bye. Have a nice life shaming others for hobbies they enjoy. 🤣