Not responding to me...

18 hours ago, Batya33 said:

All that means to me is his girlfriend wasn't the right person to find the right person because the right person will not listen to family/friends other than in extreme cases of abuse etc (meaning where the family finds out something like that and/or can tell the person is being abusive but she is ignoring red flags).  

Or she was to young to know better. 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:26 PM, fallininlove said:

Yeah he's a lot of things. There were so many red flags. He blocked me from his stories on social media (so i can't see what he's doing), hes 30 and still going to clubs, i think he secretly recorded me giving him a bj, i had an abortion and he offered no support and never asked how i was, he has another girl's netflix, ... wow as im writing this..... just wow i feel like an idiot

I missed this post. Sorry you went through this all alone. That should have never been the case. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, fallininlove said:

i miss him guys 😞

Do you miss him?  Or miss just having someone?

On 11/14/2021 at 4:17 AM, Usa1ah said:

He blocked me from his stories on social media (so i can't see what he's doing), hes 30 and still going to clubs, i think he secretly recorded me giving him a bj, i had an abortion and he offered no support and never asked how i was, he has another girl's netflix, ... 

What about all of this do you "miss"?  And please don't use that old tired "But I LOVE him!!!" because he didn't treat you like a man who deserves your love.

It's OK, you'll get through this.  Just reread that paragraph I quoted whenever you're tempted to contact him asking for another chance or begging to see him.  He's nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, fallininlove said:

he followed me on instagram randomly why?  

Because you need to delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Your happiness is your responsibility. When you decide to take control of your life and get rid of distractions like this, you'll be able to move forward in peace.

• Like 1

As my son says when I ask him why he did something wrong "Because I can!" - clicking on "follow" is easy.  He can.  It's no biggie at all and means zero.  I clicked on my ex's linked in profile.  Totally by accident because he came up in a list of suggestions and I meant to click on the profile next to his.  But he saw and he accepted my linkedin request.  So now we are linked in.  We're each married. We now can see what the other is doing professionally.  No biggie.  It means nothing at all.  I don't need to block him nor he, me.  But you should block this person.