Drunk boyfriend

Sophielolly

My boyfriend is perfect soba but when he gets drunk he blacks out and don’t know what he’s doing so I don’t trust him when he’s drunk there has also been certain times where I’ve caught him eyeing up girls or he’ll be out and ignores his phone or don’t come back when he says he will

3 minutes ago, Sophielolly said:

My boyfriend is perfect soba but when he gets drunk he blacks out and don’t know what he’s doing so I don’t trust him when he’s drunk there has also been certain times where I’ve caught him eyeing up girls or he’ll be out and ignores his phone or don’t come back when he says he will

I think that’s a huge red flag. You should you able to trust your partner 100% regardless of the state they’re in. So I don’t think this relationship is healthy for you. 

22 minutes ago, Sophielolly said:

I thought you were going to talk about how your boyfriend makes perfect soba noodles. This is no good at all. I agree with engineerchick. 

How long have you two been together?

3 hours ago, Thatengineerchick said:

I think that’s a huge red flag. You should you able to trust your partner 100% regardless of the state they’re in. So I don’t think this relationship is healthy for you. 

I know! Every time it gets brought up we fall out then make up because I believe it when he says it’ll change! 🤣

Just now, Sophielolly said:

I do wanna move on but in the end I always up end back there , I know it’s toxic just keep going round in circles

Sometimes we have to love ourselves more.  Do you think that you could raise children with someone like this?  Does he drink and drive?  

How would you advise your best friend or sibling in this situation?

39 minutes ago, Hollyj said:

Sometimes we have to love ourselves more.  Do you think that you could raise children with someone like this?  Does he drink and drive?  

How would you advise your best friend or sibling in this situation?

I’m currently pregnant with his baby it came as a shock but we’re both happy and excited, it’s just that’s the only flaw and it’s harder now because I do want to make it a family and want it to work, it’s so hard knowing he can be the best most the times then it’s my thoughts when he goes out as I’ve seen him under the influence before and I don’t trust it.

Just now, Sophielolly said:

I have never found out about ang cheating but when we do split up it has been known him taking girls back on nights out not very often but he did.

Obviously since lock down clubs aren’t open but he don’t find it hard to find a kitchen party somewhere then he’s gone for the night and I don’t here anything 

Clearly he has a problem with alcohol.   

I think you really need to start to put  you and your baby first.  Hanging at people's homes on a weekly basis during the pandemic is dangerous and risking the life of your child.  Also, how can you move forward with someone who has to drink to excess.  Honestly, you should have considered this, before getting pregnant with a kid.  He does not sound responsible.  

Archived