Drunk boyfriend

Sophielolly

1 minute ago, Sophielolly said:

Once a week but does his disappearing acts and ignores me like once a month

This is an awful environment to bring up a child.  Toxic, dysfunctional and very unstable.  You really need to focus on your child's wellbeing and future.  This is not the way to go.  You guys are very young and dare I say it, both rather immature.  There's a lot of growing up that needs to be done, especially now that there's a baby on the way.  Do the right thing for your child and end this mess already.

2 minutes ago, Hollyj said:

Clearly he has a problem with alcohol.   

I think you really need to start to put  you and your baby first.  Hanging at people's homes on a weekly basis during the pandemic is dangerous and risking the life of your child.  Also, how can you move forward with someone who has to drink to excess.  Honestly, you should have considered this, before getting pregnant with a kid.  He does not responsible.

I have ended it but he makes me think I’m going ott but Thankyou this has helped 

OP, your story keeps changing. Your original post makes it sound like you two are together.  Now suddenly you say you ended it. Then you say you ended it two weeks ago. You should have mentioned that in your very first post.  So, if you have ended it, then him being drunk doesn't matter anymore.

Then you add the "big stuff" like you're now pregnant.   What is going on?

5 hours ago, Sophielolly said:

My boyfriend is perfect soba but when he gets drunk he blacks out and don’t know what he’s doing so I don’t trust him when he’s drunk there has also been certain times where I’ve caught him eyeing up girls or he’ll be out and ignores his phone or don’t come back when he says he will

To me that’s a red flag. If he’s not home when he says I would be done. But just my opinion 

9 hours ago, Sophielolly said:

I’m currently pregnant with his baby it came as a shock but we’re both happy and excited, it’s just that’s the only flaw and it’s harder now because I do want to make it a family and want it to work, it’s so hard knowing he can be the best most the times then it’s my thoughts when he goes out as I’ve seen him under the influence before and I don’t trust it.

You're going to have an awful life if you continue. You're focusing on all the wrong things.

He's an alcoholic and you're worried about flirting? 

Archived