Trying not to feel discouraged!

limichelle

Update:

I saw the Urologist Oncologist:

Finally I can exhale I feel like! He has more of a strategy and action plan set up for me.

So I have a more invasive cystoscope July 8th day after my birthday. He’s starting there and going to be able to biopsy as he knows exact location.

He went through all hospital records and previous doctors records and surgical records.

i Could ask my questions and I felt like he understood and can truly help me!

Update:

Finally I can exhale I feel like! He has more of a strategy and action plan set up for me.

So I have a more invasive cystoscope July 8th day after my birthday. He’s starting there and going to be able to biopsy as he knows exact location.

He went through all hospital records and previous doctors records and surgical records.

So glad to hear that this visit went well and this doc has earned your confidence.

Staying with you in spirit, luv!

Cat

Update:

So glad to hear this. Great progress.

Keep up your spirits and enjoy time with family. I hope you find more answers on the July 8 biopsy and it is benign.

Archived