I may want out? Confused

meat50

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you going to finally end this? I hope you are going to cut off the money.

You have known who she is for a long time. You need to address why you got yourself involved in any of this.

What do your friends say?

I’m still trying to process all this but leaning towards ending it

No. That was a guy she dated a couple of times. This guy was someone she dated for about 4 months. Obviously a year ago. I just find it strange that 1. She’s thinking about him 2. She reaching out to him 3. She’s looking for a response

That's one busy lady. It's not strange so much as it seems you are finding out the real reason for her divorce. Hint: it's not abuse. As I said earlier, this woman is a manipulator and a user. She got you hooked with a pity me story. Meanwhile she is looking to bang someone else while living in the apartment you are paying for. How nice for you. I hope you were using protection when sleeping with her and if not, for the love of, get tested. Time to get the goggles off your eyes and time to move on, aka run like your hair is on fire.

It would be pretty lousy for her to bring a man to the apartment YOU are paying for.

You probably think "she would NEVER do that!!" It's always interesting how people assign morals to people they are attracted to.

I hope you do the right thing for yourself.

No. That was a guy she dated a couple of times. This guy was someone she dated for about 4 months. Obviously a year ago. I just find it strange that 1. She’s thinking about him 2. She reaching out to him 3. She’s looking for a response

How do you find it "strange?" What do you think her actions are telling you?

Will you let us know how she responds when you tell her you are cutting her off financially and that the relationship is over? I'm quite interested in how or if she tries to talk you out of closing this chapter of your life.

Feel better soon.

Thank you. I will update soon

Archived