Girlfriend refriending her ex on fbook (but it's not that simple)

maaatt

You know how some people say they're going to diet and go to the gym, and they do it for a bit, but then go back to the fried chicken and put on the weight they lost? Those are people who like fried chicken more than they like the gym or dieting or at least value self-discipline.

Someone for whom faithfulness proves sketchy is someone who enjoys the attention of the opposite sex in the same manner as my above straw person enjoys fried chicken.

Yes. Proof is in the pudding.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time seeing it, OP.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't be on here if I didnt see it. I dont think she's innocent.

But she IS young and hot. I see many people make poor decisions based on their hormones, or "attraction".

I presume you are set up to support your child financially (and possibly her as well). Please try to make sure she's getting proper prenatal care and is living a healthy lifestyle so the child is born healthy.

What you two planning to do with the pregnancy? Continue dating? Move in together? Not have it? Do you both want a child? Do you plan on being separate or apart? Who will move if you decide to live together? Can you afford child support/a child? Can she? If you have it who will provide child care?

I dont think she's innocent.

Archived