Why do I feel guilty and do I even bother trying anymore ?

She is asking for another chance

What exactly are you referring to? It's difficult to see that from your posts.

when I asked her why she just said she wasn’t attracted to me on that level anymore

one day saying she misses me and loves me and wants to come Back then the next says she can’t cut it off with talking to him

I’ll text her and say did you cut him off and she just says I want to but I can’t

I have been there for her since day one she was at rock bottom financially and mentally helped start her career. Then in the past weeks she was hiding her phone obv she was talking to him again and had him in her phone as a girls name

I know it’s been twice now

First time I was able to get over but this is too much the fact we are engaged and she talked to him for a month behind my back

I just proposed to this girl and she turned my world upside down

I don’t think she deserves another chance

I appreciate all of the feedback and I still have no idea what to do my heart is saying give her another chance with my guard up and expecting nothin but then I feel like I’ll have to try and love her again and always have trust issues 😔just so sad this happens to good people and I regret the massage so much but I’m a very sexual person and didn’t wanna have sex so I chose to do something that had no meaning ... I just feel like if for some reason I get back with her do I honestly tell her I got a happy ending while we took a break ?and it’s not to make her jealous I’m just a honest person and have major anxiety and guilt

... and there it is about the massage yet again. Why don't you go to a priest and do confession, get yourself absolved of your "sin?" Or, be an adult about it and accept your decision to get some relief without needing to dwell on your decision?

If you can't do either of those things then get a couple of therapy sessions in you to help you to come to terms with your misplaced guilt over acting single when you are. Your ex is not a good lifemate for you so get help to get over her (and to help you get over your guilt)

I understand what your saying I am single but we still are taking some and might try to work it out

My question to everyone is if we end up back together do I tell her I received a massage and happy ending

It wouldn’t be out of making her jealous I’m more embarrassed then anything and feel it was unfaithful

So to tell her or not if we get back together ?

I understand what your saying I am single but we still are taking some and might try to work it out

My question to everyone is if we end up back together do I tell her I received a massage and happy ending

It wouldn’t be out of making her jealous I’m more embarrassed then anything and feel it was unfaithful

Everyone has already answered this multiple times.

You obviously have some compelling need to tell her. So, go ahead.

O.M.G. Its none of her business what you did when you were broken up. Go to your priest and tell him.

Probably not a good idea to brag about going to quasi-hookers. It sounds like you want this adventure for your fantasies and you also want some sort of shock/reaction from her.... Maybe that's all part of your happy ending fantasy.

I feel the need to tell her about the massage and happy ending I got .

Archived