Dating a millionaire

MebbieU

Did i miss something?

Have you had sex with him before or was this the first time?

Public sex Valentines? Was that your gift?

I got a watch.

Lol yes we had plenty of sex prior to this special request. Again, after our first date we were inseparable. We talked about it the week of valentines and then I bailed the Sunday I was up for it... but I was intoxicated so I was pretty much down for anything with him..

& no flowers, dinner and date.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he was busy with something I always told him I understood and to take care what he needed. Basically made it to believe I was this perfect partner for him. He‘s told me He knew I would be a great mom when we were having dinner. Anyway, He’s leaving to his hometown today and wanted to fly me out to meet his family and support him for a tournament training he had coming up next month. He kept telling me he really wanted me to be there and I agreed. Well.

Then this Sunday comes and I was out with my friends and got really drunk. the whole day I said I was going to see him after.. I kept saying I was on the way and 3am comes he’s been waiting on me and I never came because well I ended up sobering up and taking care of my friends and didn’t feel like meeting up anymore. He got pissed and told me he was never going to respond to me again for wasting his time... blocked me on all social media but my number. I let it cool off & I texted him today saying I was sorry and I missed him and if we could move pass this and let me make up for it and that I wanted to still support him for his tournament. No reply and kinda don’t know what to do. But I know I messed up and want him back. Do I just leave it alone and assume he’ll come around eventually.

So let me see if I have this straight...

A millionaire in his 20’s, who is so taken by you he finds you on social media, wines and dines you at the movie theater, bars and late night rendezvous... proceeds to love bomb you and ditches you cold when you dont give into his sexual advances.

You're purposefully being obtuse right now, I don't know what the full story is, and the fact that you left off a HUGE part of the story is... well suspicious, but I can say the only thing you can do is let it go. You very well may be blocked on the phone as well, so let it go, even if he reaches back out to you, your rose tinted glasses are off, do you really think a guy who was just so head over heels he had to find you, like Cinderella would disappear because you wouldn't have kinky sex with him? How romantic...

I think deep down you recognize this but youre in denial, I dont think its a coincidence that you framed your original post to mention you agreeing to go out of town with him to meet his family then you subtly bring up the drinking situation, leading many responders to think the two were connected when they werent... the reality of all this to me is you felt pressured to please a man you were impressed by, you chickened out, and he dropped you because of it...

OK so you've been dating two months and he expressed serious feelings for you recently. Then right after asked for public sex this weekend for Valentines Day. So basically he is now showing you his true colors and I agree that there were red flags with his sharing about wanting revenge and how no one understands him,etc. Big deal he's a millionaire - who is he as a person? Is he generous, thoughtful, kind? Does he contribute to his community?

Yeah pretty much... we talked about being more open to different things the week of valentines. Including public sex and toys... things like that.

As a person? He is very kind. He’s taking care of his little (adopted) brother until he’s able to be on his own and taking someone from his hometown he grew up with to mentor and build him to a profitable trader as well. He’s involved in charity and gives back to the community. He’s tough on his students but only because he wants them to succeed so he gives them the tools to be successful but not everything on the platter. He’s a very hard working man but he always made time for me. Made sure to text me everyday, see me almost everyday. Every weekend for sure. So that Sunday i bailed it pissed him off because he had a work meeting at 6 am. So yeah. That’s that.

If I entertained my man's desire for some kinky sex and then at the last minute told him I felt uncomfortable. (granted, you shouldn't have kept him waiting) My guy might be disappointed but he'd still be respectful and wouldn't want me to do anything I wasn't ok with. That's what gentlemen do.

This guy chose to be angry and totally dismiss you.

So let me see if I have this straight...

A millionaire in his 20’s, who is so taken by you he finds you on social media, wines and dines you at the movie theater, bars and late night rendezvous... proceeds to love bomb you and ditches you cold when you dont give into his sexual advances.

You're purposefully being obtuse right now, I don't know what the full story is, and the fact that you left off a HUGE part of the story is... well suspicious, but I can say the only thing you can do is let it go. You very well may be blocked on the phone as well, so let it go, even if he reaches back out to you, your rose tinted glasses are off, do you really think a guy who was just so head over heels he had to find you, like Cinderella would disappear because you wouldn't have kinky sex with him? How romantic...

I think deep down you recognize this but youre in denial, I dont think its a coincidence that you framed your original post to mention you agreeing to go out of town with him to meet his family then you subtly bring up the drinking situation, leading many responders to think the two were connected when they werent... the reality of all this to me is you felt pressured to please a man you were impressed by, you chickened out, and he dropped you because of it...

What? No that’s not what happened at all. But thanks for trying to push your theory.

Yeah pretty much... we talked about being more open to different things the week of valentines. Including public sex and toys... things like that.

As a person? He is very kind. He’s taking care of his little (adopted) brother until he’s able to be on his own and taking someone from his hometown he grew up with to mentor and build him to a profitable trader as well. He’s involved in charity and gives back to the community. He’s tough on his students but only because he wants them to succeed so he gives them the tools to be successful but not everything on the platter. He’s a very hard working man but he always made time for me. Made sure to text me everyday, see me almost everyday. Every weekend for sure. So that Sunday i bailed it pissed him off because he had a work meeting at 6 am. So yeah. That’s that.

He made time for you for about two months -most people can be on their best behavior for two months. Now he's done courting you and wants you to get drunk and have sex in public with him. You chickened out - true, you inconvenienced him and disappointed him - but he hadn't asked you for a date for valentines day and he was treating you like a plaything - so after two months now you see more of his true colors and it's not someone who wants anything serious with you. Maybe he did but now he doesn't and while in a perfect world you would have said no right off the bat or told him you would think about it instead you took an easier way out. So he's mad but you dodged a bullet, too.

I was dating this guy for five months & two months ago all of a sudden when he came back from Columbia he changed and I cut him off because I knew he met someone new there. I saw he was adding multiple women while there, I didn’t bother him while on the trip. I just let him have his fun with his friends. We met in Spain 7 months ago, and had met once a month up until I was finish with school to move over there with him. Which he brought up and I agreed. He always brought up getting married and having kids i met his best friend and his parent already knew about me. Then the Columbia trip came and when he got back, we had a mini argument and from there we just never spoke on the phone everyday anymore. And that’s when the two months came about where I just let the whole thing go. During that period I would see him viewing all of my social media stories, because it’s public however I blocked him and unblocked him so he wouldn’t be able to be friends with me on social media. As immature that sounds, I just didn’t want to see him again, out of sight out of mind type of deal.

Two months later.... we’ll name him good

“ Goob”. “Goob” lives in LA and my friend is dating “goob’s” friend and so she was going to go visit him in LA, and she wanted me to come with. We’re like sisters and we travel everywhere together. His friend insisted and offered all of us staying at his house and then all a sudden, there’s not an extra room at his house and he suggest for us all of us to stay where the beaches are. Aka where “goob” lives. Goob friend lives in the opposite side, so I’m assuming his friend told “goob”. Knowing goob and I are no longer talking. We all met in Spain so we all know of each other. Well, once I figured what he was doing and I decided wth just tell him happy birthday. Which was yesterday, and he immediately told me he missed me and it meant a whole lot to him and he wanted to talk later that day. Usually when we were dating he would call me after work on his way to gym, but instead he calls me after the gym heading home. (Maybe I’m crazy but to me it just meant he called someone else on the way to the gym) he works an hour or two away from home. So we talk and catch up, and immediately asks me about any trips I had planned. I told him I’ll be in LA in two weeks and he had a fake surprise voice. And said we should meet up and he’ll pick me up at the airport. He ask when was the last time I was in LA I told him last month and he said he had no idea and thanks for giving him a call and what was the purpose of that trip. My thing is, why did he lie? I see him watch all of my stories especially when i was in LA. And I ask him about his trip and he said he’ll be going to Columbia next month with his group of friends again. And there that’s when I knew, he really did meet someone there and he’s going back to see them. (Possibility right but I’m sure)

Now that I see that he lies more than I know, I just have the intentions of being there because my friend and her guy are going to be together and I’ll be third wheeling. So tagging “goob” along would just be so I wouldn’t be alone and he’ll pay for everything. As crappy as that sounds, he hurt me and he’s a serial liar. I don’t know where he’s been for the past four months we haven’t seen each other and two months that we haven’t spoke. What should I do? I know he’ll try to sleep with me.

How do I even bring up the whole two month gap or where he’s been for the past couple of months. Because all though he was watching me from a distance he never said one word to me until I told him happy birthday and on the phone he acted as if nothing happened & just kept it player. I don’t know how to react when it’s face to face.

Sooo this was last month...but your relationship with millionaire is 2 months old?....care to explain?

Ok, fair enough...whats your true take on all this?

Honest question.

Honestly... I think it was intentions to just mess around with me in the beginning up until he got to know me personally. Behind the makeup hair and body. A little background, I won’t sit here and lie but I am very good looking. behind all that he realized I actually am very intelligent, business savvy and well a boss myself. I don’t talk about my success but he later knew I have my own career, money and assets. My time is limited as well because well I’m also in grad school and so dating was in the back burner for me. I wasn’t a typical woman to him. Especially at our age. His attention span became persistent 100%. Did I know what I was doing? Yup! Then this happens. I had him horny waiting on me from me teasing him the whole day. I’m out with my friends and he’s blowing me up. I tell him I’m ten away and then say “Im not comfortable .. etc” Then I pissed him off from keeping him up when he should’ve been asleep because he had his meeting at 6 am. He’s like screw her, she playing me like I’m like a regular guy. Blocks me everywhere. My theory? He’ll be back when he’s home from his tournament which is next month.

Maybe itÂ’s immature.. but thatÂ’s my honest output

Sooo this was last month...but your relationship with millionaire is 2 months old?....care to explain?

Yeah definitely.. we stopped dating two months before I left to LA in Jan. Which is stated.

I dated millionaire in Dec and when I left to la too.

What’s wrong with that? One is local and I didn’t start sleeping with millionaire until I got back and knew for sure LA guy wasn’t who I wanted.

OK from what you wrote it sounded like he chased you for a long time and you recently agreed to go on a date with him. Seems to me your story keeps changing or maybe you just weren't clear so it's hard for me to give more input. Something doesn't sit right with me with how you described what happened.

I'm with you Bat.

OP, in your original post, you literally said you sobered up and "didn't feel like it," and that you wanted to help your friends instead.. Making it sound like you completely blew him off in a very cold way.

After you got criticized for it, you then changed the entire story to suggest that HE is the bad guy, was only up for sex with you in a public place.

Why the H*** didn't you tell us this in your first post?! Serious question.

It would have changed my opinion, but now I don't know what to believe, you've lost credibility, sorry.

Next time you start a thread, best to share all the details, not leave relevant info out, and then after you get criticized, six pages later add new info that changes the entire story.

Good luck.

I'm with you Bat.

OP, in your original post, you literally said you sobered up and "didn't feel like it," and that you wanted to help your friends instead.. Making it sound like you completely blew him off in a very cold way.

After you got criticized for it, you then changed the entire story to suggest that HE is the bad guy, was only up for sex with you in a public place.

Why the H*** didn't you tell us this in your first post?!

It would have changed my opinion, but now I don't know what to believe, you've lost credibility, sorry.

Next time you start a thread, best to share all the details, not leave relevant info out, and then six pages later add new info that changes the entire story.

Good luck.

Also when pointed out she was wrapped up with another guy a month ago although she and the millionaire have been dating and were inseperable from the start which was two months ago. When questioned she defended herself saying there was no issue with her dating the other guy, which would mean the situation was at most casual and open, although it’s not being described as that so yes very confusing.

But at the end of the day i stand by my original advice, let it go.

Also when pointed out she was wrapped up with another guy a month ago although she and the millionaire have been dating and were inseperable from the start which was two months ago. When questioned she defended herself saying there was no issue with her dating the other guy, which would mean the situation was at most casual and open, although it’s not being described as that so yes very confusing.

But at the end of the day i stand by my original advice, let it go.

He texted me!

Guess we’ll see how things go now

Archived