I love her, she does not, it is OK but...

Le Coeur

Or maybe, or better to say likely, she already forgot me, because she will have by this time several lapins petits like me - and I will feel abandoned and jelly :) That would be probably worst of all :)

ok, I just wrote the most pathetic thing ever. This is going just nowhere!

She made my life so better, asked nothing in return. Amazing, right?

She asked nothing in return? She was your teacher and she was being paid to do so, either directly by you or by her salary that was made possible by tuition fees collectively from you and other students. She wasn't doing it "for nothing in return"

Most of us are married or with long term partners and we give advice based on our success. It is up to you on how you deal with things.

Good luck.

She made my life so better, asked nothing in return. Amazing, right?

She asked nothing in return? She was your teacher and she was being paid to do so, either directly by you or by her salary that was made possible by tuition fees collectively from you and other students. She wasn't doing it "for nothing in return"

this is as much "success" to me as minimum wage worker doing the lowest job on the market, struggling from day to day, unable to afford health care, social security, or even switch for better life is "successful" for "not being unemployed". Sure, he does have a job.

In last few days when I chose to try lower jobs with lower workers and visited this places made me feel much better about myself. I just see how far I went in life, how much better person I am compared to you. All this resentment, anger, bitterness, negativity, insecurity is simply out of my scope, it is not my world. I could say I pity you, but from what I have seen so far, you fully deserve it. NOTHING stops you from being like this, all you need to do is simply stop doing so, opening eyes and understanding that not everyone in your surrounding is your enemy, or person creepily wanting what you have... and everything is better in instant. Yet, you keep feeding yourself with all these toxins and you are so full of it, you don't hesitate to project it to others. You are simply unable to see anything better in this word... only poison.

It has been years I last met people like this. I kinda had... compassion, after all, you have hard lives and few to teach you better. But now, whet I witnessed by my own eyes, I cat tell, this is no one's but your, your and YOUR fault.

Please, stay out of us as far as possible. Thank you.

Welcome back. That was quick.

How come you are so angry? And why are you making such assumptions about people who are trying to help you?

Love is so much better when it's mutual, when you can hold the person and share experiences with them. Instead of attaching yourself to someone who is already in a relationship and won't share things with you.

Archived