zredbird

I really need sone help understanding right now.. last year I was seeing this boy and it got serious fast, but he started taking hardcore drugs and he changed and it ended. When he stopped taking the drugs he was back to his old self and we starting getting on and close again. Over a month ago we started seeing each other again and we only had a month left of uni together and he said he wanted us to visit over summer which I agreed to. He went home for a few days and didn’t say bye he had no time and was so apologetic and everything. We’d been hanging out all week as normal and yesterday we had a big event on. He was fine with me there and kissed me but also said he was on a hardcore drug and his head was messed up. This drug is cocaine and last time when he used to do it a lot he told me it really messed with his head and he had to stop. Today I messaged him and he didn’t open my message so I messaged again asking if he wanted to hang out before he goes. He didn’t open it but was active all the time on social media. I went to his room twice and knocked and after that he took himself off of snap maps so I couldn’t see where he was. I texted him saying I wanted to speak to him because I was going to tell him all my feelings I have before he goes but he’s just completely ignoring me. I’m so upset and confused and he’s going tomorrow so I don’t know if I’ll ever even see him again and he said yesterday we’d hang out before he goes. Anyone help!!

Whether or not he's using substances is sort of irrelevant here, because he's clearly not interested in having a relationship with you. When someone repeatedly doesn't respond and goes out of their way to avoid you, you need to take the hint. Move on. It sounds like you think the guy is a mess anyway, so I'm not really sure why you're chasing him.

Archived