He sent me flowers

Jetta

I naturally am that way. I have never been good at thinking through situations. I don't have forsight. No matter how hard i try i just end up not being able to predict, my mom is good at that and with my therapy i am learning to listen and be less combative.

I put aside what i would be paying towards rent in savings and see if i can manage my bills, but my car broke down and my job is ending so I'm concerned. I do pay small rent to my mom $400.

I am thinking of going to the community center for next meeting. Swimming and brothers house for a visit. She wants to see her new cousin.

I naturally am that way. I have never been good at thinking through situations. I don't have forsight. No matter how hard i try i just end up not being able to predict, my mom is good at that and with my therapy i am learning to listen and be less combative.

I put aside what i would be paying towards rent in savings and see if i can manage my bills, but my car broke down and my job is ending so I'm concerned. I do pay small rent to my mom $400.

I am thinking of going to the community center for next meeting. Swimming and brothers house for a visit. She wants to see her new cousin.

This is a very honest and thought out response, Jetta. I think you have the right idea.

As much as you might want to treat your daughter right now, live the high life, or find a shortcut through a guy, be honest about your financial situation. Pull up a spreadsheet, calculate how much you have, and how much you earn/spend each week/month. Try to cut out the unnecessary expenditures as much as you can so that you get closer and closer to your savings goal. I really think you can do it if you try.

I've spent a while just reading through your past posts. This is just total chaos...you were heartbroken a month ago but now maybe you'll move in with a guy you haven't met,,,whoa let's hold on a moment. Also, is this the man who hasn't shown his face yet? You write as if you were a teenager not a woman in her forties. Your poor daughter, it's her I feel really sorry for. Why would she want to come and stay with you if you live with a man she's had no opportunity to get to know first? It's never going to happen. I've read your posts and see no subsequent evidence of you taking any advice from anyone, so what's the point? You seem to bulldoze your way through life with little forethought or regard for the consequences. This behaviour will only estrange you further from your daughter especially as she gets older and forms a more mature judgement of how an adult should behave. I know someone very much like you and I ended up having to dissociate myself from her as I just couldn't cope with the chaos of it all. She also had a daughter who was living with her father, but the older she got (she is sixteen now) the more she developed a sense of what is right and wrong and felt that her mother didn't behave the way a mother should. They only see each other now very occasionally, through supervised contact and the mother lives with yet a new man. If you want to rebuild a solid relationship with your daughter she needs to believe that she is your prime and only focus. A teddy bear through the post is not testament to a stable and future husband. (If anything it's actually a bit creepy.)

Hi Jetta,

I get it, you don't know how to be alone, or you think some guy will take care of you and be Prince Charming. I get this because I had the same notion. Have you thought about just taking time for you? Getting rid of all dating sites and say adios to this guy. Sure he sent you gifts but honestly that doesn't mean true love.

You need to find what makes you happy and by doing so learning to be alone.

Once you do you will find Mr. Right and not Mr. right now.

Lisa

Archived