So today I had a nice little chat with her. Text of course. She reached out to me about something. So long story short. I asked the question after she asked me a few unrelated to the break up. I asked why. Her reply was once I developes feelings or her she had to go.

I think it's something to do with her past and she doesn't want to get hurt again. If that's the case and being the person I am I feel bad for her. By no means am I running back to her but I do feel bad. She is such a beautiful girl in many ways.

I'm playing it cool with this. I do know there isn't anyone else. I just didn't get the hint when she walked away. But I don't think I was in the wrong for asking at the time. It just sucks being the way I am because I worry about other people more then myself. I've always been like this and I don't think I will ever change

You're playing with fire here, OP. Unless you're prepared for her to hurt you again and let you down, I'd stop communicating with her.

This. I have yet to see a long-term, happy and healthy relationship develop from people who suddenly blow hot-and-cold like this. Someone who is evidently so afraid and so poor at communicating their concerns that they run away with zero warning is not someone you can rely on, and someone who is nearly certain to do this again. I speak from experience here. Bad childhood or not, this has red flags all over it.

OP, be warned: you're in for more heartache.

Ok you've gotten your closure/explanation (whether it's bs or not) So now you can block and delete her and you can move on and date new a available women. Don't seek out broken birds as a project to fix. Dating is not about being a martyr.

Her reply was once I developes feelings or her she had to go.It just sucks being the way I am because I worry about other people more then myself.
Ok you've gotten your closure/explanation (whether it's bs or not) So now you can block and delete her and you can move on and date new a available women. Don't seek out broken birds as a project to fix. Dating is not about being a martyr.

Im going to do my best. The thing is I suffer from almost the same problems as her. Only thing is I've learned to heal myself. But don't get me wrong. It still shows it's ugly face once in awhile. I've spent years figuring myself out and I wish no one has to go through what I have.

I guess what I'm saying if anyone reach out to me including her I would put everything aside and help in anyway I could. Seeing people around me happy makes me happy. It's hard to explain but it works for me

when i really think about break ups... the reason really doesn't matter. we try so hard to understand but any reason is valid... if you were having fun being kind and enjoying the relationship that's great. and maybe she was to, but she stepped out. you didn't waste anything.

in this specific case, she is nuts with the "please stop texting me" because you know for a fact what you did and didn't do.

So that in my mind makes this a:

THANK YOU FOR GOING AWAY! situation. it trumps any fun time, kindness, hurt... you have to know that is ODD behavior.

good luck. pick yourself up, dust yourself off, get a new phone number!

Im going to do my best. The thing is I suffer from almost the same problems as her. Only thing is I've learned to heal myself. But don't get me wrong. It still shows it's ugly face once in awhile. I've spent years figuring myself out and I wish no one has to go through what I have.

I guess what I'm saying if anyone reach out to me including her I would put everything aside and help in anyway I could. Seeing people around me happy makes me happy. It's hard to explain but it works for me

It sure didn't this time. Re-read your own words:

I 100% didn't do anything. I opened up my house to her. I offered her my kindness. And all it looks like now. She took advantage of the nice guy I am

I know it's sad I'm so upset over this with it being such a short time. I had a break up 3 years ago and I promised myself I would never let myself be in this kind of spot again. Yes the breaks up suck but in doing so it triggers the problems I have. And here I am again fighting with myself trying to stay afloat.

Yes I miss her but more I miss the happy person I was. I know what I'm in-store for and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm one of the nicest guys going. Maybe to nice. And this stuff totally wrecks me.

Just the day before I sat down a thought this over and I said yep this going to work. Then the next day it was over.

Probably going to hear alot from me on here.

Archived