It's crazy the difference between dating older and younger women

awakenings33

Water seeks its own level. If you are a 7 and are approaching a 4, the 4 won't want you quite naturally and instinctively. You are out of her league in many respects, including drive, ambition, energy, lifestyle, priorities, etc, etc, etc. Being with you isn't going to make her feel good about herself and you are incompatible right off the bat. Too big of a difference between you.

Successful, professional, attractive women are attracted to you because you are on their level. So if you want someone who relates to you, it isn't about age per say, but who they are. Women out of grad school, educated, ambitious, on a career path are going more up to your level and more interested in you as a result. This isn't so much about age as it is about like attracts like.

Why on earth you'd even want to stoop down to a 4 is really beyond me. A girl next door and with a more laid back personality can still be educated, attractive and a professional. I think you need to evaluate what you are after more realistically as it matches up to you and not go after women who can't relate to you.

no I'm not going after a 4. I want a 7-8. I apologize if that was not clear.

I realistically want someone like myself

Naturally cute

Into fitness

decent job

decent with finances

good sex drive

loyal

loving

very easy to get along with

huge on family values

preferably similar ethnicity to mine - I'm Armenian so I like Spanish/italian/Greek Women. I love women with the dark hair and dark skin

Even if outside you don’t use the words you used here to describe yourself, you do care about these rankings and people can tell you are “that type“ of person and that is a big turn off.

You do categorize everyone as good/bad looking, low/high maintenance, successful/unsuccessful. Doesn’t matter if you say these things out there, your body language surely tells a lot about you, people subconsciously catch these signals.

Why older women like you? Maybe they are desperate or not searching for a long time partner. You may say you would like a LTR but honestly that is not the impression you are giving here on the forum, probably not either in real life

everyone of these older women wanted to date me. The 36 year old would have married me, she was head over heels for me

I 100% want a relationship. I don't care about getting laid by itself whatsoever

What's sad is I would be a great boyfriend. I'm like the most loyal person you will ever meet - I feel like a great athlete who is stuck on the bench and can't even get 2 minutes on the court to showcase what he has.

so once again, why would a very attractive 35 year old not see that if that's the case?

and no I would never talk about leagues or money or anything like that in real life lol. I'm not socially retarded - I have normal conversation with people based on whatever they find interesting and whatever we may have in common. I try to focus on making them feel comfortable and happy around me

Though you may not say it out loud and show women your resume, if this is your frame of thought do not fool yourself that it doesn't come it other ways.

Do you have any lady friends in their mid 20's? Maybe sit them down and ask them for an honest assessment of how you come across and whether or not you fit their idea of a relationship.

As for why a woman in her mid 30's would "fall in love" with you... the way you explained her exactly fits with my earlier thoughts. She sounds like a busy career woman, in politics no less, that is getting her ego fluffed by having a younger good looking and successful man on her arm, that has his own busy life and will pretty much leave her be to have hers. Also, sex.. just saying.

Do you have any lady friends in their mid 20's? Maybe sit them down and ask them for an honest assessment of how you come across and whether or not you fit their idea of a relationship.

As for why a woman in her mid 30's would "fall in love" with you... the way you explained her exactly fits with my earlier thoughts. She sounds like a busy career woman, in politics no less, that is getting her ego fluffed by having a younger good looking and successful man on her arm, that has his own busy life and will pretty much leave her be to have hers. Also, sex.. just saying.

these older women aren't just wanting me as a boy toy...they all want to date me seriously

and yes I'm fantastic in bed haha

I don't know...I'm an older woman and I find you far too egotistic. You seem to do well on knowing how to insult women of every age. Your generalizations are very insulting.

explain to me how I've insulted women in an older age range

most I've met have great personalities. I just don't want to date someone with kids...I want someone younger that I can have a family with

Archived