what does it mean when your ex says the most hateful vile below the belt things?

takewhatuwant

My ex and are DONE. ( relief )

although he initiated it I am content to move forward without him. The relationship was not healthy and he didnt have what it takes to sustain anything long term..Both emotionally an mentally immature.

NOW that it has ended..we have both gone to a place that is low.. ( im talking low )

We both have said awful and very petty things to eachother...IM no angel..but I stopped engaging this way a week ago...Im trying to go no contact but today my ex comes at me in attack mode on an app we both use and he starts going off...its a dating app....he was making comments about descriptions in my profile and saying alot of below the belt ugly things..critiscizing every detail he could think of to get a rise out of me.. ( he said I had bad breath lol)

why oh why is he continueing to pursue this?..I just want him gone. Is it common to spew such hatred after the break up and what does it mean?..how does one find closure when a relationship ends when the tow people involved clearly hate eachother.

Let go, no mater how angry either of you are...stop the war. Wasn't that the entire point of the breakup?

Warring on a dating app after breaking up? It sounds like you're not over him if you welcome and haven't blocked this contact ..no less respond to it.

Have some dignity and stop communicating, it's over.

..we have both gone to a place that is low..Im trying to go no contact but today my ex comes at me in attack mode on an app we both use and he starts going off...its a dating app.

]

It sounds like he is hurt so he wants to hurt you back...Paris Paulette is correct....it's normal to want to vent and who knows how long his tirade will continue for...I agree with first comment just delete the app and delete him. Guys are mentally less mature about matters of the heart and this is why you stopped your insults before he did...unless of course he wants you back.

Archived