Sex chatting and pissible hook-ups

Angel11

I dont know what to do..... my boyfriend of a little over 5 years sex chats with other girls... and now ive come across so many websites such as ok cupid and others (the list goes on i have found at least 5) and on his profile where it says do you want a relationship he said something like i wouldnt say know if it was good (something like that) ..... im SO heartbroken and torn apart. Back in august he was going through a lot and he put us on a break out of no where. That almost tore me in two peices i thought i would lose him. Now ive discovered emails where it seems like he met up with a girl (around that time! .... AT THE VERY LEAST he was planning on meeting her..... so i am ASSUMNING he has met up with her or SOMEONE more likely than not.

This man adores me. I dont understand. He says AND acts like losing me would end his life....... what is going on? I dont know what to do. I have confronted him before and he wont stop. I am so in love with him and was planning on spending my life with him. why does he do this??

Our sex life is fine, we are best friends.... i feel like im in a million peices

Hi Angel,

Sounds to me like this is a guy you need to get rid of. He is quite clearly lying to you, and without honesty how can you really have a future?

Sorry to be harsh, but if he isn't committed to doing anything to change his behaviour you need to leave him and look after yourself, because he's clearly not going to.

Take care of yourself.

I dont know what to do..... my boyfriend of a little over 5 years sex chats with other girls... and now ive come across so many websites such as ok cupid and others (the list goes on i have found at least 5) and on his profile where it says do you want a relationship he said something like i wouldnt say know if it was good (something like that) ..... im SO heartbroken and torn apart. Back in august he was going through a lot and he put us on a break out of no where. That almost tore me in two peices i thought i would lose him. Now ive discovered emails where it seems like he met up with a girl (around that time! .... AT THE VERY LEAST he was planning on meeting her..... so i am ASSUMNING he has met up with her or SOMEONE more likely than not.

This man adores me. I dont understand. He says AND acts like losing me would end his life....... what is going on? I dont know what to do. I have confronted him before and he wont stop. I am so in love with him and was planning on spending my life with him. why does he do this??

Our sex life is fine, we are best friends.... i feel like im in a million peices

Sorry to disagree but this man does not adore you nor does he respects you.

Sex chatting is cheating. If it bothers you than its not okay and if he keeps doing it - well he doesn't cares now does he?

The only thing you can do, the only thing you have control over - is yourself.

Remove yourself from the equation, if he cant be bothered respecting you..then whats the point?

He sounds like a very good talker / manipulator - after all he has you believing that his behavior is forgivable & okay.

It's not. You're not stupid.

This is not love, someone that loves you will not hurt you.

Find enough self love inside yourself to understand that you deserve better.

Do you really think this is the kind of man you should spend forever with?

Leave him, heal & love yourself better.

Why are you dating a guy this long who is on dating apps? "This man adores me" and "I have confronted him before and he wont stop" seem like contradictory statements. Unless you have an open relationship, he enjoys cheating, despite it hurting you. If this is not acceptable to you, you may need to leave.

my boyfriend of a little over 5 years sex chats with other girls... on his profile where it says do you want a relationship he said something like i wouldnt say know if it was good (something like that) This man adores me. I have confronted him before and he wont stop.

Nobody can help you unfortunately, this is one of those situations where you have to help yourself, by ending this charade of a relationship.

He doesn't adore you, not even close. People who adore you don't troll for sex on dating sites and don't flirt with other women, I hope you know that.

Do yourself a huge favor and end this relationship, so you are free to find yourself a guy who genuinely cares and respects you. It won't happen as long as you cling to this deadbeat.

Nobody can help you unfortunately, this is one of those situations where you have to help yourself, by ending this charade of a relationship.

He doesn't adore you, not even close. People who adore you don't troll for sex on dating sites and don't flirt with other women, I hope you know that.

Do yourself a huge favor and end this relationship, so you are free to find yourself a guy who genuinely cares and respects you. It won't happen as long as you cling to this deadbeat.

I tend to think adults who troll dating sites are bored, immature and need to get a life. That's why I would not feel happy being with some one who does it. I guess it's not as bad as cheating but it's still bad.

Surely there is a big problem. I guess that you will come out of this relationship soon. But I suggest you to find out why you didn't have a realistic evaluation of your partner? Why still you say "he adores me" but he cheated or even cheating now. Maybe your eyes were closed; it might be figured out earlier if you had a open eye to your relationship.

Go to a one to one councellor to build up your self esteem, before dealing with this boyfriend accordingly. I'd finish with him, personally, and find someone more respectful of you.

It takes extreme measures to stop extreme problems. He knows you won't leave him and all you do is whine for him to stop? Pack your stuff give this guy a reality check. It's either the sites or it's you; let him decide. Then you'll have your answer...

Easier said then done I know i'm there as well. The moment I packed my stuff and started looking to move my GF became someone else. Sometimes people just get bored of one person or circumstances because they themselves have issues of loving properly. This has nothing to do with you personally he has some desires but now it's up to you to draw the line between your boundaries.

Archived