Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What was the last thing you laughed at? Part 2

BritterSweet

A woman at work grabbed a couple of flags and performed a spontaneous, solo parade dancing down the middle of the aisle at work. It was absolutely hysterical.

i occasionally do a humorous tap-dance down the hall on my way out, in reverse. never fails to elicit howling laughter.

i especially like to do it when someone is being obnoxious. it's a way of saying "walking away from your bull**** like" without actually saying anything.

momma paid for them dance lessons, i better make them count in some way lol.

i occasionally do a humorous tap-dance down the hall on my way out, in reverse. never fails to elicit howling laughter.

i especially like to do it when someone is being obnoxious. it's a way of saying "walking away from your bull**** like" without actually saying anything.

momma paid for them dance lessons, i better make them count in some way lol.

I wish I worked where you work.

Our atmosphere is pretty relaxed and we don't have to dress 'corporate'. This woman just out of nowhere busted out with the solo parade. I wasn't having a good day (my shift got changed suddenly and I was not happy), but her parade made me glad I was there.

I will occasionally do a "happy dance" when something goes my way.

This is one of the funniest pairings of videos that I have ever seen, but I can't figure out how to embed the first video

So, it'll have to be links for both.

The first video is Dave Chapelle doing a skit about Prince. It's funny all by itself.

In the second video, Jimmy Kimmel interviews Dave Chapelle. They talk about the skit, and then Prince's awesome get-back. This makes everything even better.

This is one of the funniest pairings of videos that I have ever seen, but I can't figure out how to embed the first video

So, it'll have to be links for both.

The first video is Dave Chapelle doing a skit about Prince. It's funny all by itself.

In the second video, Jimmy Kimmel interviews Dave Chapelle. They talk about the skit, and then Prince's awesome get-back. This makes everything even better.

]

I always liked Kevin Smith on Prince too (2m 23 s)

[video=youtube;R73S6sIaIqY] ]

• 2 weeks later...