Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Girlfriend is in the bathroom right now

j.man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear TiredOfVampires,

I'm TiredOfYOU!!! If I wanted your advice I would have made the thread "Girlfriend in the bathroom please reply to this tireofvampires even though i know ur gonna give me bad advice"

Dear J.Man,

Hey, pick a number with that attitude proving my point, and go stand in line next to all the other people who find my advice odious here. I rip pacifiers away here on purpose, that's what I do, and no one likes it when you do that, leaving them to have a tantrum in the stroller.

Most people here would subtitle their threads here with my name in it somewhere, but they're too afraid, so I'm used to this!!

Fine, have it your way. But remember this: you can lead the puppy to water, but you can't make it drink. Even if the seat is up.

P.S. And speaking of which, I was actually going to recommend the Cottonelle Ultra Comfort because I use it myself, and secondarily because it has a nice durable ribbed surface, but I thought better of my suggestion because all patients have to come to the truth on their own, through their own discovery. A good counselor can only point the way.

]

But as for the phone thing, can you install a tracker on her phone so that you know where she is 24/7? And with that an app, that probably exists, that forwards all the texts she gets to your phone, that way you can use google translate to convert the Italian stuff into plain old English....

Then if there are any weird words, or suspicious stuff in the texts it's over, what she wrote was clearly highly suspicious and even more so that she had to use Italian to do it.

Fishy

So many red flags here!

But maybe give her one more chance, that's it! Her behavior screams cheating.....and i think you did everything right with all the advice you followed, that always works!

Archived