Open Club  ·  45 members

Off Topic

Girlfriend is in the bathroom right now

j.man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man this is so funny!

I would have done the same, climbing outside to that window and I'm glad you caught her!

I would definitely go NC and keep begging her for a second chance, maybe if you show up at her work with flowers each day and call and text her like crazy and just stand outside her window all day and serenades at night, that might work, it shows her how much you love her and how much you're willing to do for her.

And if that still doesn't work just propose, that always does the trick!

You did the right thing! Catching her red-handed by climbing outside and spying on her outside the window is exactly what I would have done, too.

I don't think NC is the way to go - she definitely is leaving breadcrumbs by telling you to leave her alone, because "no" always = "yes". Keep contacting her and she'll eventually cave.

I feel like I've really changed since Monday and I want to know how to win her back. Please help

Mmmmmm! It may help if you can give her tips how to use the OKCupid app so she can see there is no one better than you out there.

Find out when she is having coffee at work and send her some donuts. The way to a girls heart is through her stomachic.

But be careful not to look like a stalker "you spying on her through the bathroom window"! Not good....! So only keep the car washes to thursdays to win her back.

Oh and very important you need to work on yourself. At least wright a thousand times a day "I will obay all her rules, I will never go against anything she say she is always right.

Hope it helps!

Big hugs.

I just laughed so hard I almost spit out my coffee. Thanks guys, I so needed that.

JMan, I hope everything works out with you two. Just keep at it, I'm sure in time she will see that you are the one for her. You can always go "Say Anything" with the boombox under her window, as a last resort.

Apologize profusely for your controlling behaviour, send her flowers, beg, plead, camp out on her doorstep...whatever it takes. No excuses, you can do this, now get moving!

I so agree with this!! You need to grovel big time! Remind her how awesome you are and what she'll be missing if she dumps you. Hope you're keeping up with the text messages - at least a couple, maybe more every half hour or so. That should do the trick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Well, mistakenly took the advice of the eNotAHelp experts!!! I listened to every post and came up with the solution of us never going to the bathroom alone again. She objected at first but I told her, "If you wanna be my #1, I gotta be there for your #2."

About a month went by and I felt that she had earned my trust again. I then looked her phone on accident and after I unlocked it and looked through all her text messages, I saw one from "Work - Sam." It included something about a patient and "arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy." I demanded to know what that meant. She said it was a "medical condition." Are you kidding me?? What, so just because i don't speak Italian or whatever and don't know what that phrase means, I have a medical condition?? I'm an independent man I don't have to put up with that kind of disrespect. I told her that from now on, she texts in English or we're done. she walked out.

How can I convince her that I love her and that i trust her completely and that I just want to be able to read all her text messages and understand what they mean? You guys already messed up my relationship twice. Please do a good job this time.

Okay, this needs to be said: first of all, stop blaming the ENA community for your desperation to be loved at all costs. Man up. I detect an unaddressed underpinning of unambiguous entitlement and anger, which is why you have trust issues that run deeper than a toilet tank. Next, this is a hard pill to swallow, but...you cannot love anyone until you love yourself, j.man. Everyone should be taking AT LEAST 10 minutes a day in the bathroom JUST to view how foxy they look in the mirror, in various poses around the fixtures and in varying states of undress. This is your core issue. You've never been able to give yourself this kind of love, so now you're jealous. In a way, you see her as cheating on you with herself. That's you, projecting. Which is why now, she might be resenting you. If she has to type in cryptic code to avoid another confrontation with you, there's your answer. But in and of itself, it's just a symptom IMHO.

Truth be told, I'm not sure you're ready for a relationship. You need therapy to get to the bottom of who first made you feel like a #2. You say you're an independent man, but first you need to know how to be happy alone. Enjoying your own company. Being your own best friend. Who is j.man? Bathroomwise? This is for you to figure out, and she cannot do this for you, no matter how many texts you understand. Love is not enough. You also need strong, 2-ply toilet paper, as that is the foundation. IMHO

Okay, this needs to be said: first of all, stop blaming the ENA community for your desperation to be loved at all costs. Man up. I detect an unaddressed underpinning of unambiguous entitlement and anger, which is why you have trust issues that run deeper than a toilet tank. Next, this is a hard pill to swallow, but...you cannot love anyone until you love yourself, j.man. Everyone should be taking AT LEAST 10 minutes a day in the bathroom JUST to view how foxy they look in the mirror, in various poses around the fixtures and in varying states of undress. This is your core issue. You've never been able to give yourself this kind of love, so now you're jealous. In a way, you see her as cheating on you with herself. That's you, projecting. Which is why now, she might be resenting you. If she has to type in cryptic code to avoid another confrontation with you, there's your answer. But in and of itself, it's just a symptom IMHO.

Truth be told, I'm not sure you're ready for a relationship. You need therapy to get to the bottom of who first made you feel like a #2. You say you're an independent man, but first you need to know how to be happy alone. Enjoying your own company. Being your own best friend. Who is j.man? Bathroomwise? This is for you to figure out, and she cannot do this for you, no matter how many texts you understand. Love is not enough. You also need strong, 2-ply toilet paper, as that is the foundation. IMHO

Dear TiredOfVampires,

I'm TiredOfYOU!!! If I wanted your advice I would have made the thread "Girlfriend in the bathroom please reply to this tireofvampires even though i know ur gonna give me bad advice"

This thread might be a public forum but this thread is my property. You may leave now.

PS - For the record, I use Cottonelle Ultra Comfort... you know, the one with the puppy on the package.

Archived