Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

Yah Interstellar is pretty simple IMO. I love that film and want to bash those above that say otherwise!

Anyway.

Black Hawk Down. Watched it last night for like the 5th time and wasn't enjoyable as the last few times. Turned it off and watched some Louis Theroux then, much better haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Youareworthy.. it is very much the humour I live with daily... (very NewZealandish, and corny with a capital K ) ;-)

I'm glad you could see the trailer, I was worried that there would be US viewing problems... Not for those who are PC mad, great for Preteens- my 12 year old and 14 year old love it... one of those movies where I will buy the DVD so I have a perfect hard copy on file... just incase internet dies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. Loved it. Made me sentimental for long gone family times.

Bad Moms. With my bestie. Laughed out loud. At once sexist and more than a kernel of truth. In a funny way, it's a vote for letting go of our kids and trusting them to sort their own way, of finding balance, and mostly, of asserting oneself.

Say what we need, rise to the occasion when we get it. I can get behind that message.

Did I say, laughed my ___ off at silly gag humor? Did. Good times.

• 3 weeks later...