Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

^ OK, that is seriously freezing!!! Yikes. Still better than extreme heat although I am not sure I could handle it THAT cold!!

I have my heat up to 25C in the house and my fireplace up to 82F and I am still chilled. Unfortunately the military feels we should freeze to death in homes with extremely poor insulation .

I have my heat up to 25C in the house and my fireplace up to 82F and I am still chilled. Unfortunately the military feels we should freeze to death in homes with extremely poor insulation .

Sounds awful. I can't even begin to imagine such cold. I think the coldest I have ever experienced in my life was about -8C ...... you'd probably think that was a heat wave!! LOL :p

:)

How is the weather in the UK? I will be back on the 14th of January!

Cold , grey , dark and gloomy ...... wet today , but at the end of the day this is the uk and it is January haha so we never expected a heat wave .I wish I could show you my pics , you would like them , but firstly I don't get how to load them on here and secondly they are all on my lap top which has broken .

Cold , grey , dark and gloomy ...... wet today , but at the end of the day this is the uk and it is January haha so we never expected a heat wave .I wish I could show you my pics , you would like them , but firstly I don't get how to load them on here and secondly they are all on my lap top which has broken .

I am coming reinforced with new winter jacket and new cap! haha :)

I think the best way is through Flickr. You could create an account there!

I am coming reinforced with new winter jacket and new cap! haha :)

I think the best way is through Flickr. You could create an account there!

I have a flicker account , havent posted on it in years , but I will have a look , see if I can remember my log in details .

haha yes you need the reinforced jacket ..the nights will start to slowly get lighter now and I must admit , you can't beat a winter sunset ...so photography wise it is a gem in winter .