When a girl lets you rest your head on her boobs, does she like you?

JackJackxD

I've been attracted to this long time friend of mine, and I've known her for 5 years. She was like one of my best friends whilst I was dating my Ex for the past 2.5 years. I am now in a really strange place, and I am getting so much mixed signals its crazy.

This girl has been coming over to my place a lot lately since my University term started in late September. Usually we eat and then hop on my bed to watch a movie on my laptop. She comes over 2-3 times a week now.

At first it wasn't very physical, now we are like hugging each other and spooning whilst watching the movie. Nothing sexual has happened between us yet as we are both the type of people who only have sex with people we are in a relationship with. Last night when we were spooning, we somehow got to a position where the back of my head was in between/on her boobs. She also had her arms around my neck and was squeezing a little bit. So there is no way she was not aware that I was resting on her boobs right?

It is a really confusing transition, from her tickling and hitting playfully like we are besties, to us suddenly cuddling in bed together and me lying on her chest. I was wondering, if this could be a "friendly" that girls do, or is she interested in you when she let you rest your head on her chest. So girls, please, I really need your opinion on this.

I mean, you can ask a bunch of strangers who don't know her from eve what they think her signals might mean. She is clearly very comfortable with you. It could be more and it could not.

I think it would be a lot faster and easier to just ask her.

You do realize this is likely leading to having sex with her if you keep doing what you are doing! You've gone from sitting on the bed watching movies innocently to now spooning and you resting your head on her breasts. What do you want to happen? How do you feel about her?

She is obviously feeling comfortable with you so talk to her, find out what she's thinking.

You do realize this is likely leading to having sex with her if you keep doing what you are doing! You've gone from sitting on the bed watching movies innocently to now spooning and you resting your head on her breasts. What do you want to happen? How do you feel about her?

She is obviously feeling comfortable with you so talk to her, find out what she's thinking.

I see her as a potential girlfriend. There are things I'm not sure would quite work out if we are dating, but I guess we can work that out later once I determine that she is interested in me?

I'm asking here because I'm kinda scared of talking to her about this. I mean... I know how it can ruin the friendship if she is not interested. Had this girl that I was friends with for a few months, she started calling me pet names and weird stuff like that in front of our mutual friends. I noped the hell out of there since I was not interested in her, and never talked to her/hanged out with her again. I mean...I could be in the girl's position this time if I mess up!

That's pretty intimate. Most of us gals are pretty picky about who up and lays their head on our breasts. No seriously, it sounds like she likes you as more. It's not even the boobage, so much as just the shared intimacy. She trusts you enough to let you have that kind of access I'd say you're halfway home.

Treat her like gold, don't wait to long to bring up the topic of where it's all going. Snuggle like there's no tomorrow.

Things such as the fact that she comes from a pretty wealthy family, and I come from just an ordinary family. Like she has no sense of how much she has spent, and it would mean going on dates would be pretty expensive.

this is interesting. is it simply that she's from a wealthy family or have you noticed she has actual high expectations of men in that regard?

She is from a wealthy family, but she has told me before that she doesn't care about how much money her boyfriend has.

Use creativity instead of money. It's way more charming anyway.

Only some can afford the dinners I've had,but fewer can charm me enough to warrant another date

If she doesn't care why are you making it a big deal? Wait until her actions show you that it's actually an issue despite how she has said she feels about it. Wealth inequality in a relationship can be good or bad depending on how much of a part it plays and what standards the participants play.

If she doesn't care why are you making it a big deal? Wait until her actions show you that it's actually an issue despite how she has said she feels about it. Wealth inequality in a relationship can be good or bad depending on how much of a part it plays and what standards the participants play.

Because I feel like I won't be able to keep up with her economically if we go on dates together. She goes out to fancy restaurants very often, and even if we decide to split the bill it would still be quite costly for me. For her on the other hand, it is just another ordinary dinner.

Since you are both college students and neither of you have money (her parents have money) the playing field should be even.

Well her parent's money is basically her money. She buys whatever using her parent's credit cards. Therefore she can afford to splash out thousands of dollars on a weekly clothes shopping trip, plus eat out as much as she wants to. She basically has no regards for money and does not have to worry about how much she spends. A while back, I accompanied her to a fancy supermarket to buy some groceries. She told me she was making salad for dinner. Guess how much she spent on making this "salad"? 200 dollars! Who even spends 200 dollars on a salad!?

Me on the other hand, lives off student loans that I applied for. Although it is enough so that I can afford to eat out and buy some clothes from time to time, I can't spend like she does. It is not that my parents don't offer me extra money, it's just that I feel like they've done enough for me already by paying for my rent (around 450 dollars a week), and that I would feel bad if I ask any more from them.

No wonder she doesn't care how much money her boyfriend has. She doesn't even know what money is! 200 dollars for a salad I don't even...

It's a really really long shot, but you could split it up where she treats you to one of her fancy places, and you treat her to some fun, cheap dive bar. It could be a good experience for both of you. But maybe just being friends is best. In which case you will probably want to stop sleeping on her boobs.

Jack buddy, I say abort mission. Sorry.

I don't think the issue is the date dinner bill alone. This girl's mentality and approach to life (at least from what we can tell from her spending habits)....cannot ( and in my opinion should not) work alongside yours.

You respect the value of the dollar..and your parents.

you are trying to be responsible...she: her consumption is responsible for 75% of the country's gdp.

i don't think she knows what a cheap date is even.

Jack buddy, I say abort mission. Sorry.

I don't think the issue is the date dinner bill alone. This girl's mentality and approach to life (at least from what we can tell from her spending habits)....cannot ( and in my opinion should not) work alongside yours.

You respect the value of the dollar..and your parents.

you are trying to be responsible...she: her consumption is responsible for 75% of the country's gdp.

i don't think she knows what a cheap date is even.

This is why I'm so hesitant about this girl. I mean, me and her are so alike. We say same thing at the same time so often that it is scary. She is also very nice to me which I appreciate a lot. It's just her view on money and her spending habits that bothers me. But still, money alone is a big enough issue for me since I'm going to be graduating this year and I am well aware of my own financial status. She is the type that would pay for all our dates, but it is not something that I want.

Archived