Girl I'm with keeps liking the same guys photos on Instagram and Facebook.

Iscome

Again, SHE said no secrets, not me. I'm not jumping to conclusions, I just want to know why she would keep it from me but tell me about the other stuff when I NEVER asked.

I don't stalk I go on Instagram, it says what she likes, I go in Facebook, again, says what she likes, I don't care if it's a few but when it's obsessive , yes I care.

I am very confident I just don't like things kept from me when she says no secrets and if I did I t, she would be asking me why I her told her

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I want to know why she likes he same guys photos all the time. She told me the other stuff so I knew it was just a crush thing but I don't understand why you would keep this other guy. She obviously has a reason why she wouldn't tell me because of it was nothing, she wouldn't not tell me

Because I want to know why she likes he same guys photos all the time. She told me the other stuff so I knew it was just a crush thing but I don't understand why you would keep this other guy. She obviously has a reason why she wouldn't tell me because of it was nothing, she wouldn't not tell me

You want to know what is inside her head. Either you ASK HER what is inside her head or forever hold your peace. And it will be her decision to allow you into that space. You will have to respect this or move on. You need to do the work of communicating your feelings to her for her to open up to you on that level. You are ASSUMING there are secrets. There maybe nothing there.

OP,

Another thing... you may be confident in general, but when it comes to trust in a relationship you are exhibiting insecurity. People who are secure around this area don't care about stuff like this unless they are physically seeing these people without your knowing or being present. Cyberspace activity is not 'real' activity. Real life activity is reality.

Well his not really a celebrity more so a guy in another state who has a lot of people who think his attractive . No that's fine, but it's the fact that it's photos and status, it seems she's more interested in this one then the celebrity crush she told me about and I don't know why she'd say that but not the one she's the told me

I'm only like this in this situation. She has a guy she works with who she says it attractive but they're friends and that doesn't bother me but it's just that she could've said this guy I find attractive. It's the fact that she doesn't tell me about this one but says it about others when I never asked

But it crossed her mind to tell me about the celebrity crush but not this other one who she likes more stuff then the celebrity

He lives in another state and you're worried that she has not talked directly about him to you? I'm with other posters. You are obsessing.

Ask her and remind her that the two of you agreed to be honest. Although at two months and given your ages I'm thinking maybe the new relationship glow is wearing off for her already.

Be straight with her at all times, speak your mind, and if things turn up too much drama bow out. Two months is you two don't even really know each other yet. And yes, a celeb crush no biggies, but following some real guy you don't even know on Facebook is kind of creepy to me. That is just me and my opinion, I have never seen the point of finding people you don't know from Adam or Eve to "like" and "add" but I'm older, more mature, and maybe I'm not so forward on that????

But speak up and if she's into that then you know it's all good for you to go finding attractive women to like and add to your Facebook page. Shrugs, what's good for one is good for the other.

Just to say that she finds him attractive, I didn't even ask her about the celebrity who lives in the same state as U.S., she just said it so I knew it was a crush. I just don't see why if she's going to like another guys stuff he same as the crush, why she wouldn't let me know.

Well I'm 22 and she's 31 so. Well his not a celebrity just really popular on Instagram and Facebook who gets a lot of likes apfrom women. She doesn't comment saying his hot. Just likes a lot of his stuff. People on here think I'm jealous. I'm not, I just find it confusing how she said no secrets and she tells me about her crush but not this guy. I mean she wants to have stuff in e open so we don't think something that's not true so I don't know why she wouldn't telL me.

Archived