Girl I'm with keeps liking the same guys photos on Instagram and Facebook.

Iscome

i echo the sentiment of the person a few pages back- how is this even an issue??

does she have to run a "list of celebrities i find hot" by you? Are her likes on social media suspicious activity until verified by you? Tomorrow she could proceed to wearing out the like button on posts by clooney, pitt, kutcher or whoever women are crazy for these days or your local media sports reporter. or an instagram chick whose winged eyeliner she really likes. big friggin deal.

i admit i don't understand the mentality of a 31year-old drooling over some pretty boy's pics but then i don't understand yours either.

how were you planning on dealing with more important issues when those come up? she could have a miscarriage, your dad may get weird abdominal cramps only to find out he has 3 more months, one of you could get handicapped and disfigured in a car crash, your apartment could be gone tomorrow because someone had a gas leak, THAT is an endless list of things that could happen and that'll require all your energy to survive even on your own let alone in a relationship where the other's experience also needs to be taken into account. Have you thought about actual challenges relationships (or just life itself) will eventually throw in everyone's way?

You've created 49 posts worth of drama because of her facebook likes. that's not exactly your every day relationship struggle. maybe you need to think about what "relationship" means to you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm 22 and she's 31 so. Well his not a celebrity just really popular on Instagram and Facebook who gets a lot of likes apfrom women. She doesn't comment saying his hot. Just likes a lot of his stuff. People on here think I'm jealous. I'm not, I just find it confusing how she said no secrets and she tells me about her crush but not this guy. I mean she wants to have stuff in e open so we don't think something that's not true so I don't know why she wouldn't telL me.

Did not mean to like this... But I digress

You may not be jealous (if memory serves I don't think anyone here said you were) you ARE obsessing over a detail that is not worth a hill of beans. Like another poster stated if you can't handle a small thing like this in a relationship you are going to have a h-e-l-l of a time when the truly serious stuff goes down.

Now that you mentioned your age I can see that you may have a less mature view of relationships. I hope you learn something from this situation.

Well I finally talked to her and she was very understanding. She said she didn't tell me because she said it never struck her mind and she didn't think much of it. She told me it's not s fantasy, just that she likes his tattoos and she thinks his pretty and attractive but said she doesn't go stalking or looking at his profile, just she likes the stuff when it pops up on her newsfeed she also said she doesn't really think when she likes the photos either. She said she always thinks about me and she only fantasies about being with me. She said her feelings have gotten stronger for me as well so I guess that's good. Honestly, I'm relieved I got it out in the open, a part of me is still annoyed that she would like a lot of the same persons stuff but I guess it could be worse like her commenting saying his sexy and that. I told her that she shouldn't stop liking his stuff just to please me,vthsts why opim thinking I should block him on Facebook so I can't see anything and deleting Instagram because even if you block them,you can still see likes, good idea ?

Archived