Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

benign tumour in my brain

sara-pezzini

Monday January 2nd i have a new mri scheduled to see what the tumor has been up to the past 6 months!

But that's a way ahead.....first i have to have the surgery exactly 4 weeks from now and I'm getting scared.....

You're in my thoughts and prayers and I'll keep fingers and toes crossed that all goes well!! ~Sending positive vibes your way~ ((Hugs))

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i am! They will make a new appointment now.....

I'm also very worried about catching another cold, cause then the surgery won't happen, and my immune system is nothing because of the meds.

So I'm telling people if they have a cold to cancel our plans....

Can't cancel austria though so I'm hoping and praying i won't catch another cold!

Breakthrough pain!! God no not now!

Two and a half weeks before my surgery.....I'm going to Austria next week which i haven't been to in 13 years and my friends there love to cook and i love their food!

And i have a date this week and he's bringing food.....God not now not now not now

I had it very mildly for a few days now but just now i put my tooth brush on my teeth and i was in such pain!

This hasn't happened this bad since early this year after the radiation.....

Why now? Couldn't it have waited for two more weeks?!

Damn I'm frustrated!!!

It's working lol so keep praying! Pray for my date lol

And it seems that Austria is off the table.....my dad fell this weekend and he has ruptured the tendon in his shoulder and likely needs surgery.

He has to get photos taken tomorrow. But either way i don't see us going....

Now the question is when the surgery is, he has said please not at the end of the month but who knows.....

Sheesh can we get a break already??

But the pain is less today! Do need to brush my teeth in a while so I'm dreading that since this morning that was still no picnic......

Pfffff.....

It's working lol so keep praying! Pray for my date lol

And it seems that Austria is off the table.....my dad fell this weekend and he had ruptured the tendon in his shoulder and likely need surgery.

He has to get photos taken tomorrow. But either way i don't see us going....

Now the question is when the surgery is, he has said please not at the end of the month but who knows.....

Sheesh can we get a break already??

Buy the pain is less today! Do need to brush my teeth in a while so I'm dreading that since this morning that was still no picnic......

Pfffff.....

I will keep praying for you and your dad . Holy smokes! Seems like never ending.

Date tonight (same guy as in August) he's scared and hurt badly and so am i......but we definitely really like each other

He gave me 20 red roses tonight! Lol well you don't give those just for no reason......so slowly but steady....we're getting to know each other well and can talk and laugh about anything and everything. We think the same about the big subjects.....

So yeah that's going well!

He came home and send me a message saying how much he enjoyed himself and a kiss.....sigh

No better distraction before brain surgery than being in love! Or close to being in love! Lol

Never a dull moment lol

My dad needs to make an appointment with an orthopaedic surgeon so it's still up in the air.....we're expecting though that that won't happen real soon, so for now we're expecting to go to Austria! We leave Wednesday so we have to be packing and preparing as if we're leaving,though if the roads there are icy we won't go either so it's still very uncertain!

Think Monday or Tuesday the hospital will call with my final date, so that's nerve wracking as well

Then it's also crowded in the hospital so if there aren't any beds in the ICU they cancel. Won't know that till day of surgery....

So a lot of stress here!

Though i can only think about R......all day.....and since he texts me a lot and texted me at 7 this morning i think for him it's the same lol

I heard from someone else that knows us both that he is very stressed and nervous about my surgery, it's basically all he can think of.....awww!!

I have promised him to let him know as soon as i have my phone and am awake, day of surgery they keep me sleeping pretty much all day so i told him the next day he will hear from me.

He is nervous! Lol

His red roses are gorgeous! I send him a pic of them and told him how much i loved them and put in a little heart lol.....he got shy....he he

The guy who knows us both also told me to go slow, but he has talked to him about me and he knows it's mutual!

Well going fast ain't my thing cause I'm scared too.

My ex has left deep scars as well.......

Sigh. At least the surgery isn't on my mind lol

Yeah i could ask my mom to contact him as well, but i think he wants to hear it from me, he'll hear the general she got through the surgery fine since he works at the company i work as well, and my dad worked there too and my parents live on the grounds of the company (haha complicated ) and my dad always sees the guys who work in the back and tell them and they will tell everyone haha

But i know he wants to hear from me as soon as i can!

I've been to Austria many many times, these are friends, we've known them since 1988, we always went to their vacation house and stayed with them and it grew into friendship.....

In tirol, the most beautiful part of austria, but i know the rest of the country as well...

Love those mountains there! And they're now covered in snow....gorgeous! But the roads have to be clear, no slippery roads and danger now please!

Innsbruck is not too far from the otztal! I love it there!

Haven't been in a few years so it'll be a sweet reunion if it happens! Can't wait.....

Only then of course there's this other thing that comes pretty much right after.....it's mixed feelings, so many feelings at the moment, don't know what to do with myself....two weeks from now it's behind me if all goes well and I'm able to write again....2 weeks is nothing, weird idea!

Archived