Ex-friend is a bad stuck up princess

div234

Dad of ex-friend of mine tried to falsely charge me with stalking after I begged his daughter to talk his brother into ending his silent treatment so we could patch things up between us. After that I got 2-3 calls to my cell phone from a police detective which I did not answer per my friend's advice advice who is lawyer. When they left voicemail, detective sounded, nice and courteous like he was going to help but I knew whatever they were trying to find out from me was likely not in my best interest.

Now I and my former friend are not only no longer friends but also enemies because of that all crap. We have no any contact at all and I hope to never see him in my life again.

Also since, his dad used his professional company signature as a representative for furniture manufacturer company in his personal angry email he sent to me, I feel like I wanna avoid buying furniture for brand he represented in future. I was so angry that I forwarded his email with his company signature to his corporate HQ asking is that how their employees are supposed to communicate and represent their brand in their personal non-business related communication? I am pretty sure his company was not too pleased. All it takes was to simply call me or reply to my email that he still does not want anything to do with me and does not wanna mend fences between us. But since they had to be nasty, I responded with reciprocal courtesy!

It really isn't worth bringing yourself down to their level. If you want it to stop then you need to be the bigger person and stop doing things to them that you don't like them doing to you. It makes you no better than them.

You said something about being given the silent treatment so obviously something happened prior to this. Time to put a stop to it don't you think? With the father accusing you of stalking and you forwarding things to his company this feud is getting into dangerous territory. Will this only stop when one side has brought the other to it's knees?

Contacting the guy's company was probably not advised by your lawyer. It's one more piece of evidence against you crossing into the life of this family, and I'd report it to your lawyer as quickly as possible to make him/her aware that there's yet one more action he/she should be prepared to defend.

Going forward, when someone gives you the silent treatment, leave it alone. Pressing the issue to get the communication you want can be interpreted as stalking, because nobody owes us any communication that they don't want to have.

some of the worst things you can do is get into email/social media drama with people...they can use stuff like that to improve their case even if you were defending yourself..stop with that stuff and contact your lawyer on farther advice before doing anything

Screw them. He crossed the line when he used his company name for personal contact. Personally when he threatened me knowing I was not posing a real danger. Furthermore this went further only between me and large national company, not on Twitter or Facebook publicly. If they are interested to press this issue its on them. If they are interested to help without punishing this guy, they can simply refer to other agents in that area who is not this guy to get my business to buy their furniture.

As for lawyer, he advised me if they bother me again, start calling etc make call to police on them. I also had him sent official letter from him on my behalf that I do not wish to have contact with him or any members of his family, requesting they cease any further contact with me hoping "this arrangement will resolve any misunderstanding" among all parties involved. He did that after I explained him, this guy at one time acted schizophrenic, when he did not want my contact, then later saw me on train station in public to approach me, pat my back nicely and after that act back like him acting nicely never happened.

• 2 weeks later...
Will this only stop when one side has brought the other to it's knees?

Yes. If I could gauge out their eyeballs (ex-friend and his best friend) and eat them for what they did to me I would. But I can't. And it's too disgusting in my mind to even imagine doing it. That's how I strongly feel about it. That tells you something. One of the other posters that said something happened before the silent treatment was right.

But what I did is I found one of their dating profile that was violating terms of use and reported (anonymously) which resulted in it getting removed. So I guess my battle is done and war over.

I'm with ya on this, he using company letterhead kind of cancels out any negatives you may have in this interchange.

However, this level of anger expressed is something better left unwritten in any communications with them.

And after now?

remove them from your thoughts. Have nothing to do with them in person, social media, and email/messages.

However, this level of anger expressed is something better left unwritten in any communications with them.

And after now?

remove them from your thoughts. Have nothing to do with them in person, social media, and email/messages.

I agree. It would be like giving them a weapon on silver platter.

And now?

I can't remove them from my thoughts but pray to Satan everyday that bad luck falls on them.

If I could gauge out their eyeballs (ex-friend and his best friend) and eat them for what they did to me I would.

I can't remove them from my thoughts but pray to Satan everyday that bad luck falls on them.

I can't help but think that there is another side to this story that we aren't hearing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived