Warning: Explicit Content re Oral Sex/Masturbation

IAmFCA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To RN and Blackgnat -- yes, the dog joke is forever in mind on this topic. And so many bar limericks!

I asked a male friend this question and he said Ewww gross. I can't get him to even tell me why, the concept just grosses him out too much.

It interests me how the man in question describes the experience. It is almost as if he were two people: he says he gets a sense of both giving and receiving concurrently. It turns him on further and enhances the experience.

I'm just curious if he is exceptionally well-endowed and that is making the self oral pleasure a bit of an easier feat for him.

Getting things that are bigger in your mouth is harder to do ...and you still need to go down as deep as you can...the bigger the penis, the more deep throating o.0

I'm just curious if he is exceptionally well-endowed and that is making the self oral pleasure a bit of an easier feat for him.

He is larger than most, so that definitely helps. He has extraordinary strength and flexibility, like a gymnast though he is built like a fullback. I think its relevant: strong obliques help him hold the position, I suspect.

He is larger than most, so that definitely helps. He has extraordinary strength and flexibility, like a gymnast though he is built like a fullback. I think its relevant: strong obliques help him hold the position, I suspect.

Certainly. How much is he able to...take in?

I have to wonder too, if it just takes away from the whole thing.

Yes, I'm better at self stim as in I can orgasm in a very short period of time, but it always feels better when someone else is touching me. Because I can solely focus on that sensation, and not be distracted by the mechanics of doing it myself.

Even as flexible as he is, it still has to be pretty uncomfortable...I'd imagine.

Getting things that are bigger in your mouth is harder to do ...and you still need to go down as deep as you can...the bigger the penis, the more deep throating o.0

Um, okay. I will just address this. Yes, he is both longer and thicker than many. He doesn't deep throat himself; he focuses on the frenulum. Yes, I know this. Whatevs. Lol.

The trick is yoga. He is an Ironman triathlete, so he works out most days with a high degree of intensity. He uses yoga to balance out the strength training. Through stretching work and yoga, he has increased his flexibility despite his age (46). He also researches this stuff on the internet. His focus on sex is atypically high. It pays off -- he is a stellar lover.

I wonder if anyone could do it, if they were as focused and disciplined as he is about his sex goals. I don't know.

And - all things in balance. Excellent lover, minefield of a man.

I have to wonder too, if it just takes away from the whole thing.

Yes, I'm better at self stim as in I can orgasm in a very short period of time, but it always feels better when someone else is touching me. Because I can solely focus on that sensation, and not be distracted by the mechanics of doing it myself.

Even as flexible as he is, it still has to be pretty uncomfortable...I'd imagine.

As per my other overlapping post -- he gets an enhanced experience. He can do this to himself several times in a morning. That wasn't always the case; several years ago, he wasn't comfortable enough to make it a regular thing. The man you knew Cheetarah may be able to do a little better by now, if he kept up the practice I suppose. (Odd to think about.)

For him, touching himself is not as good as being with someone else, but obviously it is darn good. His nirvana is having someone there with him to share in the results. Its all a bit unusual.

Hot off the presses, he just wrote to me this. He is just riffing to me in emails right now.

"You would love all the progress I have made... I can get the entire head and a couple inches of the shaft. Albeit not for extended periods of time. But I can comfortably keep the head in my mouth as long as I want, which is usually a REALLY LONG time! ;-)"

So there you go, curious readers.

Meanwhile, I can barely put my palms on the floor. HA!

"And - to this question, why do I care? He and I have talked before about whether people would generally find this acceptable. I am curious to know myself. I find it interesting that we reject certain things and embrace others that bring pleasure without harm. Why not accept all behaviors that bring pleasure without harm? For me, this is part of a broader topic in which I have had an interest for a few decades. "

Nothing to do with acceptance or otherwise. My opinion only has to do with whether he should share it with others. I have no problem with someone pleasuring himself which does not harm another person. Some people take great pleasure in being able to use the bathroom. Good for them. Doesn't mean that that information should be shared with others. Obviously he is continuing to share this with you because you are interested to some extent in hearing about it - more power to you, have fun. If he shared that information with a stranger and he or she was repulsed or even scared that would be a valid reaction and likely have nothing to do with whether, hypothetically, that person thought that his type of masturbation was "acceptable".

Totally agree. I have never known him to share sex topics with strangers or in any uninvited context. THAT would be very ewww, an imposition, and a violation. I would call the cops if I heard about enough to report; he would never do that. When he was getting to know me, he was very slow to share information. He is very free with himself, but only by invitation.

Hot off the presses, he just wrote to me this. He is just riffing to me in emails right now.

"You would love all the progress I have made... I can get the entire head and a couple inches of the shaft. Albeit not for extended periods of time. But I can comfortably keep the head in my mouth as long as I want, which is usually a REALLY LONG time! ;-)"

So there you go, curious readers.

Meanwhile, I can barely put my palms on the floor. HA!

I mean, wow, I guess it is good to have a hobby, right? You know him and this is obviously striking a chord with you. Since he is an ex perhaps he is using this as a hook to lure you back for more good times. It sounds like he has piqued your interest.

I know many triathletes with high sex drives but his intense program of technique improvement in this area seems a little odd.

I mean, wow, I guess it is good to have a hobby, right? You know him and this is obviously striking a chord with you. Since he is an ex perhaps he is using this as a hook to lure you back for more good times. It sounds like he has piqued your interest.

I know many triathletes with high sex drives but his intense program of technique improvement in this area seems a little odd.

I agree. He has no intention of anything physical with me, nor I with him. Writing me about this topic - it started so normal, about vacation with his kids to a spot I showed him first - is a way of holding his hand close to the flame, indulging his imagination. Its why we usually adhere to, and I will return us to, NC.

There is a prurient quality to this connection that is destructive, and a non-judgmental one that is supportive. It is tough to stay in balance.

Totally agree. I have never known him to share sex topics with strangers or in any uninvited context. THAT would be very ewww, an imposition, and a violation. I would call the cops if I heard about enough to report; he would never do that. When he was getting to know me, he was very slow to share information. He is very free with himself, but only by invitation.

Good -I'm glad we're on the same page -didn't want you to think this has anything to do with acceptance of how someone else chooses to masturbate.

Taking a poll.

My exex is able to blow himself. Trust me, its true. He makes a regular practice of swallowing his own.

He is embarrassed by it, and proud of it too. He regards it as a secret that can't be shared even with intimate partners. Is he right? Would you be repulsed?

Um...wow. How did I miss this gem of an ITIC thread???

I considered myself open minded but I do find self oral sex a bit odd. Not sure I'd want to know. Plus as someone else mentioned I might not bother as much offering it. It's one of the reasons oral sex is so nice, because you can't do it yourself.

Archived