Warning: Explicit Content re Oral Sex/Masturbation

IAmFCA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flexibility training update:

I reckon I need to be able to bend about another 30cm, or I need to reply to those emails I keep getting sent.

People at the gym are starting to give me odd looks.

...just don't get too "happy" and "snap" your dong off (MCJD does Curly's laughing style from the "Three Stooges")

Sounds like I better kick up the yoga training

I think every guy has tried

That's what I thought: why wouldn't everyone try: "If I could, I would"?

- To folks who say it seems gay; I get the comment, intellectually, but can refute it with so many counter arguments. How does tasting oneself make you gay? Who cares if you're gay? Would you want another man doing this to you? Ok, then you are somewhere on the spectrum of hetero/homo. No? then clearly at one end of the spectrum, and tasting yourself doesn't matter a whit.

- To folks who say, ewww gross... Really? Do you expect other people to swallow but you're too rigid to get your own tastebuds acclimated? Come on, now.

etc

To the truly open-minded, I say, rock on. You have earned your gifts, use them.

The man who can do this is well-endowed, yes, but not stunningly so. He has been doing yoga for 4 or 5 years, interspersed with triathlon training. He was a college athlete 20+ years ago and did three tours in Afg/Iraq. He is not starting from scratch, in terms of his fitness level. When his yoga practice slacked off a few years ago, he lost the flexibility needed to reach himself, and gained it back with a more focused practice in the last couple of years.

So yoga, yes.

Now we know why yogis are so calm.

• 4 months later...

Archived