Advice for cohabitating with a boyfriend

Fudgie

I have nothing else to add but....

This morning I made homemade crepes with fruit and he fried bacon. That was really good.

OMG I love crepes! Nutella, banana, strawberry... best snack around!

Man, your cable/internet is high... I thought mine was until I read your post

I love crepes too. My boyfriend bought me an electric crepe maker last week before the move. I couldn't wait to try it. It works great! I actually may make some crepes again soon.

Cable/internet is high here. Not sure why. I def shopped around too! You're in a big city though, right Snny? I am in a city too but nothing like NYC or LA...I think there are cheaper options when you're in a big place like that. 106/month (taxes included) was the best I could do and apparently my friends tend to pay more. I brought the price down because I brought my own equipment and everything because I didn't want any monthly rental fees. My apartment only came with one live wall jack (instead of two). Cable company wants to charge me $80 to activate it...screw that! I bought a splitter for $4 and now I get cable service in both rooms.

I think the food cost is better here though. I just bought 2 CARTFULS of food (not kidding) and it cost me $180. No kidding. I bought like 6 lb of beef, 6 lb of chicken breast, fruits,veggies, bread, snacks, spices, flour, sugar, butter, condiments, pastas, sauces, rice, cereals, milk, a couple lb of coffee beans, A BUNCH of toiletries...I mean, I filled the 2 carts completely. Lots of this stuff I won't have to buy again for a while, which is good.

Overall it feels great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived