Do you think women tell everyone that a guy has a small penis?

joeson1257

One of my biggest fears is that if I ever did have sex, the girl would go around and tell everyone that I was small. If my friends and family found out I had a very small penis I wouldn't be able to live with the embarassment and shame from that. Do you think women tell people about a guys size?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure some do but from personal experience I haven't seen it happen often. Women would rather talk preferences in general about sex than specifics on a so-and-so persons size, etc. We talk generally and not about specific people, if that makes sense. Of course there are going to be women who will, people are all very different and will talk about different things. Depends on the woman, its too a general question.

There are definitely different categories for people. I do remember a post a few months ago saying the woman was concerned because she could only be with a man who was less endowed because anything larger caused her pain. So that said, it may not be an issue at all if you find the right person that is compatible.

One of my biggest fears is that if I ever did have sex, the girl would go around and tell everyone that I was small. If my friends and family found out I had a very small penis I wouldn't be able to live with the embarassment and shame from that. Do you think women tell people about a guys size?

It is strange that you have this fear. Why do you think a woman would be so deliberately cruel after you had been intimate with you?

Some people will tell everyone your business. Some people will tell no one.

Personally, sexual details about people I've been with are off-limits. I don't repeat them to anyone - I might as well be a confessional. But that's me - those are my values, and privacy and loyalty are extremely important to me.

Personally, I think you've got to assume that people might tell others, but forget that they will. Kind of like going to the doctor, or not worrying about whether your therapist tells her husband that you're crazy.

In the end though dude, worrying about this will only stop you from having sex. And having sex is too important to let this get in the way. So I say stop worrying about it. Learn how to work your joy stick so that the girl will say, "he's small but god is he good".

I might tell some good girlfriends the penis size of a guy, but I don't think a small penis is necessarily a bad thing. I'm actually technically a virgin, but I've heard a small penis hurts less so I actually want to do it with a guy with a small penis the first time around. I'm actually somewhat afraid of large penises, one of the reasons why I've never had sex. I know that sounds weird but it's true. I've actually never seen a small one lol.

There was one time I fooled around with a guy and he flaked on a date with me and went out with a girl I was sort of friends with instead. I know because I SAW THEM ON THE DATE the same night we were supposed to go out! I actually got drunk that night and told a group of people that the guy's penis was small, but it actually wasn't, it was at least average or on the big side lol.

Well, with that perception of "most women are probably shallow" and these confidence issues ("big disability"???) I dont think you will ever be able to trust and therefore love anyone. That's what I'd be worried about if I were you.

But back to your question. I can't speak for all women, but personally, even though I have discussed sex with my closest friends, I have never given details about size of any of my partners. When I've talked with my best friend, if asked about performance, I would maybe tell her if I thought the sex was good, meh, etc, but nothing about size. And she doesnt ask me about it either, because she is mature enough to know size is not that important if the guy knows what he is doing and knows how to work it. Even guys who are big need to know, women's pleasure is no easy task. Self-confidence, openness, and trust in your partner will make the difference in your sex life, not your size.

I think it's mean and immature to talk about that with other people, even in revenge, since this is something the person cannot control. But then again, I'm usually not vindictive or at least I think that's going too low. And I'm not perfect either, so I wouldnt want the guy to run around talking to his buddies about my body. But I know guys do it, just like girls do it. So don't sweat it, because that's something else you cannot control.

For two reasons.

1. I have a small penis and that is a pretty big disability

2. Most women are probably shallow

Are you sure you have a small one? Could you just be insecure and think it's small? I know this sounds totally ridiculous, but I used to think I had a small one too, but then I realized it's actually quite large, especially after positive feedback from women. I also have/had body dysmorphic disorder (not so much anymore). I had a warped view of my body in my teens/early 20s.

I don't have any friends that told everyone about their ex-bf sizes, but they told me and our little tight-knit group of friends. I mean, the smallest I heard was 3 inches. So don't worry. Either that girl was extremely shallow or she's just not smart enough to think logically that you'd be offended by it. I'm going with the first one.

Yes, they will talk about the size of your penis with their friends.

Feel free to talk abotu the size of her vagina with your friends, if you find out she so does.

Otherwise, skip the issue by finding a woman who is not so shallow, and do not be so shallow yourself.

A good woman will tell nobody what you have... And you, the same!

I honestly have not talked to my IRL friends about my boyfriends' penises. It doesn't really come up. I have dated small men in the past but that was not a problem at the time and I never mentioned their size to them, ever. Even after I left. That's just cruel. I may have mentioned it to my therapist, but that is confidential.

I don't mind talking about it on here though because it's an anonymous forum and no one will be embarrassed.

I wanted to add: some guys think that women sort of get together in secret little gaggles, laughing over coffee in their secret clubs, discussing men's penis lengths in DETAIL, down to the little veins on it and his pubic hair, being almost remorseless in their comparison. Look, I'll give you a hint, not many women do that and not with a gaggle of girls all around and those who do, well they probably are a little odd.

I only knew a couple girls who would give people the details on penis length, one always showing with her hands/fingers ("He was THIS big!"). I thought it was a little classless. However, women do talk about sex. They'll talk about how good it was (or bad), the positions/things they did (if they are with good, close, trusted friends). If size comes up, it's usually not anything unless the guy is VERY small and even then, it's possible to have great sex with a small penis. I've done it. If a girl is happy with the sex, she'll tell her friends that she was and end of story. That's that.

Maybe our one best friend for years. Friends and family? Nawwwwww

Your best friend for years also has no business knowing.

That would be a fear of mine to that someone else would know that i'm small to.

I'd rather not have some other chick laughing on the inside everytime she sees me because she knows i'm small.

Guys - really, most girls are not as shallow as you imagine. If you want to be with a woman who is afraid to show her naked body to you for fear you would judge it - now, that is a woman who might judge your body as well, since she thinks along that vein. But if you are with a real woman, who recognizes that bodies are not as perfect as they seem on tv/movies/magazines, she will not judge you - especially if you do not judge her. And before you consider having sex with her, you should know that much about her.

I was thinking about this just the other day - the best sex I ever had in my life was with the man who had the smallest penis I have ever seen. "Tartraditional" sex was not very effective for obvious reasons, BUT he knew what to do with other parts, if you know what I mean.

Hey Fudgie,

I ditto most of what you say except I can't recall talk of it being bad. I know there have been times women have said to me: "Hey, I can tell you are getting it and it must be good!", and I've gone "Oh Yeah" but never into specifics. I agree that most of us don't talk about men in the way a lot of guys obviously think we might.

Your best friend for years also has no business knowing.

Says you? My partner tells a friend or two details about me and they aren't laughing on the inside every time they see me because my ____ is a little too ___ LOL.

I knew PLENTY about my friend'd ex and I never looked at him differently.

Says you? My partner tells a friend or two details about me and they aren't laughing on the inside every time they see me because my ____ is a little too ___ LOL.

I knew PLENTY about my friend'd ex and I never looked at him differently.

Yes......says me.

Those are details that should be left out totally.

You should never tell your friends something that could be embaressing about someone that is sexual.

Archived