Do you think women tell everyone that a guy has a small penis?

joeson1257

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if the sex is bad, are you gonna tell them?

That would just be great if some chicks friend thought I wasn't much of a man because she friend said the sex wasn't mind blowing.

Don't think people really care that much about other people's lives lol cos most people have enough stuff going on around themselves to worry about. If I cared about the guy alot I probably wouldn't say, but I can imagine if I liked the guy but wasn't anything serious and he sucked I'd probably wouldn't be very happy.

That is rather shallow.

Because that guy had erection problems, you won't give another one a chance?

this particular guy asked me to meet up and didn't show up to the date with no reason and then no reply to my msg and no call/text afterwards. i think when a girl is not complaining of your small size, you don't have the luxury to act like a jerk! i m sorry. i m not shallow. he was the shallow one. i was so mad at him. i can date guys no matter what size they have, as long as they are nice. i remembered how he broke my heart and i was so pissed when i was writing that above. but if guys have such insecurities, they better don't act like a jerk.

this particular guy asked me to meet up and didn't show up to the date with no reason and then no reply to my msg and no call/text afterwards. i think when a girl is not complaining of your small size, you don't have the luxury to act like a jerk! i m sorry. i m not shallow. he was the shallow one. i was so mad at him. i can date guys no matter what size they have, as long as they are nice. i remembered how he broke my heart and i was so pissed when i was writing that above. but if guys have such insecurities, they better don't act like a jerk.

I'm confused. So now your ok with dating a small guy?

And you think small guys need to be on their best behaviour?

Yep, us tiny guys better treat you ladies like queens, because we aren't "real" men like the bigger guys are, because they can get away with stuff because their real men.

I'm confused. So now your ok with dating a small guy?

And you think small guys need to be on their best behaviour?

Yep, us tiny guys better treat you ladies like queens, because we aren't "real" men like the bigger guys are, because they can get away with stuff because their real men.

And you're the one talking about 'real' men and all that jazz. Probably good to get that gigantic chip off your shoulder. It ain't pretty.

No she just meant since he wasn't doing the best job in one area, he should be trying harder in other areas. Nothing wrong with that.

So he didn't show up for the date when he should, she has to bring up his size?

Yea...that makes sense.

And you're the one talking about 'real' men and all that jazz. Probably good to get that gigantic chip off your shoulder. It ain't pretty.

Yea...sure.

It sounds like she think's he should be on his best behaviour because he doesn't have that going for him.

She was just saying he was also a jerk! So that's why she got so turned off. Think you would be thinking the same thing if you were in her shoes.

Yea...sure I would.

The next time I get shot down by a flat chested chick, i'm just gonna stop approaching them.

It will D cups or die after that.

Nah 5 inches is average. I meant tiny like 2 inches.

Anyway boobs and P is different bc you can have great sex with a flat chest, but if your P is completely pathetic it's not going to be great sex.

One is essential (crotch related) and another is optional (more icing on the cake), so you shouldn't compare the two. =)

As long as things are on good terms with the woman you slept with, I seriously doubt she would say anything degrading about you behind your back. And, unless you're both drunk at a bar, leave, and have a one-night-stand, she'll most likely have feelings for you. The whole thing isn't just going to be about your * * * * - it'll be about the whole relationship, your attraction to each other, what type of guy you are in general, etc.

Believe me, unless you tick her off or something, she will be pleased with the overall experience, even if you're not the "biggest" ever.

Anyway boobs and P is different bc you can have great sex with a flat chest, but if your P is completely pathetic it's not going to be great sex.

One is essential (crotch related) and another is optional (more icing on the cake), so you shouldn't compare the two. =)

It's not pathetic if a guy is really small. He can't help that he's small.

And it's not a given it won't be great sex.

Actually, as a woman, I disagree. It's not the size of a man's penis, it's what he can do with it and any other organ he may use during sex as well.

And boobs are most def. the same as penis sizing. As a woman the first thing I measure myself up to in another woman is her boobs size. But that could be because I admire my fellow sex's form and am a boob woman as my husband is a boob man. Men have their prefrence as well. My husband never would have dated a small boobed woman and I never would have dated a guy shorter than me. We all have our superficial requirements of our partners.

No she just meant since he wasn't doing the best job in one area, he should be trying harder in other areas. Nothing wrong with that.

yes that s what i mean exactly. thanks.

i was ok with small size but besides being small, he had erection problems! and i was even patient about it and but that * * * * head literally disappeared on me. of course i expect him to be nicer than other guys. small + can't get it up! for gods sake!

anyway original question was that if women talk about small size. under such stupid circumstances yes i will talk about it..

just because someone has small size does not make me shallow! try to learn to be a nice person, then we don't talk behind.

Actually, as a woman, I disagree. It's not the size of a man's penis, it's what he can do with it and any other organ he may use during sex as well.

And boobs are most def. the same as penis sizing. As a woman the first thing I measure myself up to in another woman is her boobs size. But that could be because I admire my fellow sex's form and am a boob woman as my husband is a boob man. Men have their prefrence as well. My husband never would have dated a small boobed woman and I never would have dated a guy shorter than me. We all have our superficial requirements of our partners.

Ohhh trust me. Size matters to an extent. I had an ex with a really reallyyy small one and I was often frustrated inside. I guess it's more you don't realise it until you're in that situation. He was a decent guy but yeah. If the guy was like a 4 and half or 5 incher it's no biggy (I'm talking more 2-2.5 inches lol). My first love wasn't impressive in that area, but bc we had that bond and I loved him, the sex was amazing (though he wasn't the most affectionate or giving). But there's a limit to that, of course. If you're way too much below average I can't help but be *alittle* turned off.

Ohhh trust me. Size matters to an extent. I had an ex with a really reallyyy small one and I was often frustrated inside. I guess it's more you don't realise it until you're in that situation. He was a decent guy but yeah. If the guy was like a 4 and half or 5 incher it's no biggy (I'm talking more 2-2.5 inches lol). My first love wasn't impressive in that area, but bc we had that bond and I loved him, the sex was amazing (though he wasn't the most affectionate or giving). But there's a limit to that, of course. If you're way too much below average I can't help but be *alittle* turned off.

But how many guys are even that small?

And no offence, but women seem to over/understimate mens size all the time.

They seem to think its bigger or smaller than it is depending on the situation.

If he's a little small or just on the short end of average, and he isn't good in bed, he suddenly has a very tiny penis. And if he's slightly above average and is good, he suddenly has a massive penis.

yes that s what i mean exactly. thanks.

i was ok with small size but besides being small, he had erection problems! and i was even patient about it and but that * * * * head literally disappeared on me. of course i expect him to be nicer than other guys. small + can't get it up! for gods sake!

anyway original question was that if women talk about small size. under such stupid circumstances yes i will talk about it..

just because someone has small size does not make me shallow! try to learn to be a nice person, then we don't talk behind.

Erection problems are just a downer. -_- you have my sympathies! Lol.

That would just be great if some chicks friend thought I wasn't much of a man because she friend said the sex wasn't mind blowing.

Actually, I've never had "mind-blowing" sex. Just great sex with someone I love. So what if it is not mind-blowing? Do I need to talk about it to friends? No. Women don't actually live like Sex and the City.

I don't really know why women hate the male genitalia so much. I'm tired of hearing women saying how unattractive penises are, how "ugly" the male body is because of the penis and testicles. I agree penises aren't attractive but vaginas aren't attractive either. Now regarding to size the g-spot is just 2-3 inches inside and Kegel exercises can make any type of penis useful. I don't really know what do they get by making fun of the guy regarding to his genital size.

I love the male body. I can't help but ogle every time my boyfriend gets out of the shower... and I see his * * * * everyday. Still fascinated.

So he didn't show up for the date when he should, she has to bring up his size?

I think she's just feeling a bit bitter because he left her so that's why she's bringing it up. Under normal circumstances, probably not as much?

It's not pathetic if a guy is really small. He can't help that he's small.

And it's not a given it won't be great sex.

I agree. If you're extremely lacking in one department then why not improve in other areas? I'm pretty sure no woman is going to say a guy is bad in bed if he blows her away when he eats her out.

But how many guys are even that small?

And no offence, but women seem to over/understimate mens size all the time.

They seem to think its bigger or smaller than it is depending on the situation.

If he's a little small or just on the short end of average, and he isn't good in bed, he suddenly has a very tiny penis. And if he's slightly above average and is good, he suddenly has a massive penis.

I think this just proves that size doesn't really matter that much after all. Women don't even remember that well. It's all about the overall experience and the person.

Actually, I've never had "mind-blowing" sex. Just great sex with someone I love. So what if it is not mind-blowing? Do I need to talk about it to friends? No. Women don't actually live like Sex and the City.

Of course you don't, nor have a I said they all do.

I think she's just feeling a bit bitter because he left her so that's why she's bringing it up. Under normal circumstances, probably not as much?

That still isn't a reason to bring it up.

It seems like shes associated one with the other.

I agree. If you're extremely lacking in one department then why not improve in other areas? I'm pretty sure no woman is going to say a guy is bad in bed if he blows her away when he eats her out.

I assume they wouldn't unless they have a big vagina and feel they have to be filled up everytime they have sex.

I think this just proves that size doesn't really matter that much after all. Women don't even remember that well. It's all about the overall experience and the person.

I dunno if it proves it doesn't matter. But it does show women aren't good at estimating a guys size without literally breaking out a ruler.

It's like I said earlier, the more it's an issue for the guy, the more it'll be an issue for the women he dates or hooks up with. And this thread is all the proof you need, as the bitterness, anger and insecurity coming from some of the guys here is palpable. If your size is such a massive (ahem) issue for you, then you're setting yourself up to lose before you've even started. You can't change your size, so all you can do is either never sleep with anyone or just accept what you've got and make sure you're great in bed anyway.

Sure there are some women that will ditch a guy just because he doesn't measure up to their preference, but many, many more women will definitely ditch a guy that whines about his lack of size, gets paranoid about whether she's talking about it with her friends and becomes so insecure that he can't even perform. Seriously, if you've got a 'small' thing and you freak about it daily, you'll more than likely end up suffering from ED because of your nerves. And then you'll go from a guy with a small thing, to a guy with a limp small thing. Not a great move guys!

If you're amazing in bed and make sex incredible for her in every way other than size, then you'll be fine. And if she still leaves because it's too small for her, then who cares? We've all been dumped for stupid, hurtful reasons at least once in our lives and we all move on and come out stronger. Why would you guys be any different? And TBH most of us have dumped other people for equally stupid, superficial reasons when we were younger too, so it's a two-way street. By the tone of some of the posts here, it seems these guys are incredibly inexperienced accross the board and are looking for a perfect world where we're all accepted 100% for what we are, rather than have to be strong enough to accept ourselves for what we are. The world's rarely like that, so better to toughen up and improve on all the areas you can, rather than let one insecurity that you can't change drag the rest of your confidence down.

Archived