2 Gf's only 1 of me HELP!

thatguyrandom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your Also not a guy.

And what exactly is that supposed to mean? Only guys can have egos?

Or that only male athletes have any reason to be proud..

Maybe you can just admit the big ego is your personality and it is who you are. It is not just because you are a guy or just because you an athlete. That is just a series of lame excuses for yourself.

If I eat too much chocolate I don't blame it on me being a girl. I look at why I was feeling depressed and try to fix it.

Originally Posted by delicous

You are still going and saying "MEMEMEMEMEM" its got to be about more than that....

Take my advise for what it is and it looks like there is a whole train of people who agree. You need to end this and there is no easy way to do it. The only thing I can say is learn from this mistake and DON'T associate yourself with people you don't want to be like, especially JUICE HEADS!

But I am a Juice head =/ And i understand what ur saying but theirs no easy way out to this.

If your a juice head, then work out, be fit...doesn't necessarily mean you MUST associate youself with cheating, lieing pigs who probaly have more self esteem issues than you think..."hints" the constant routine of working out, tanning..gelling hair and ....so much more that some gym rats do. I've always seen past the body and dove into the mind more than the looks....Maybe you should do the same with the next girl you associate youself with. Make sure she is a true fit to your personality and not your penis....

All I'm saying..Looks at it that way..."Who you associate yourself with, is who YOU are"

If you read my first reply post to you, you will come to find "I am NOT perfect" by any means...I can relate a great deal...Cheating and dragging things on doesn't fix or make anthing any easier...

I agree. Time to come clean. If you have this ego and your proud of who you are, be a man and step up and tell them. Then let them go and find someone who loves them. Because I'm telling you, if you loved them you couldnt do this.

Im a big man and I've never been more of a * * * * * than I am right now.

And what exactly is that supposed to mean? Only guys can have egos?

Or that only male athletes have any reason to be proud..

Maybe you can just admit the big ego is your personality and it is who you are. It is not just because you are a guy or just because you an athlete. That is just a series of lame excuses for yourself.

If I eat too much chocolate I don't blame it on me being a girl. I look at why I was feeling depressed and try to fix it.

I didn't mean it in an offensive way guys are just more pron to having ego's its hard to fix relationship when you can't get the balls to do so.

Look, what your doing is cruel and life ruining. Time to end it now before you get in too deep. They will move on and be in happy and healthy relationships. don't just leave them, explain, give them the truth, apologize, get yourself into therapy and move on.

You can do it.

3 Years ya Im already in to deep.

I told myself I can do it 1000's of times and everytime I went to do it I just went numb and said nvm and went to the gym

If you really loved these women, you would not be treating them like this. Love is respect and truth. You don't love either, you certainly don't respect them.

I do love them. The respect part is debatable. i do everything I can for them. I buy them anything they desire, i take them out etc.........I do love these women.

If you loved them you couldnt lie to them. End of. You couldnt sleep with a woman who trusts you look her in the eye and tell her you love her, knowing your betraying her trust.

It's time to end them both, move on, get therapy

Im saying if you can't end either relationship then your going to get dragged into even muckier situations

I do love them. The respect part is debatable. i do everything I can for them. I buy them anything they desire, i take them out etc.........I do love these women.

that isn't love. money isn't love. do you respect them? you lie to them every day. how would you feel if either one of these women was dating some other man for 3 years? she had another bf. you'd be fuming mad, i'm sure. but somehow it's ok for you???

look - somehow, someday, this lie is going to come crashing down on you. i'm surprised it hasn't happened yet in this age of facebook and twitter. my friend just found out her husband had a fling with some other woman because a friend of hers knows the other woman and saw some things she was posting on facebook. all it takes is a friend of a friend to see something, someone puts the dots together, etc...

I am genuinely curious as to how you kept this up for three years. With Facebook and cell phones, girls can usually figure out if their guy is seeing someone else. How were you actually able to divide up your time between these two women without them finding out about the other? While you spent one weekend with one girl, the other wouldn't want to know why you took 3 days to return her phone call? I really want to know. I can see it working for like a month, but three years along, I would expect my boyfriend to spend most of his nights with me and would be highly suspicious if he was MIA half the time.

I am genuinely curious as to how you kept this up for three years. With Facebook and cell phones, girls can usually figure out if their guy is seeing someone else. How were you actually able to divide up your time between these two women without them finding out about the other? While you spent one weekend with one girl, the other wouldn't want to know why you took 3 days to return her phone call? I really want to know. I can see it working for like a month, but three years along, I would expect my boyfriend to spend most of his nights with me and would be highly suspicious if he was MIA half the time.

Well, I go to school and work alot so I just say something like well Im already home and Im tired from working and workin out Imma just go to bed and that would be the end of it. they trust be a lot they never question me I guess its because I used to be a very trustworthy person and I give off this aura of someone you can trust. I dont like being like this I wish It would all go away but it won't. So pretty much its all about trust if they trust u completely they wont question u as much.

FLIP A COIN? You can't be serious...Get out of here lol

You can't continue to be with someone you cheated on with out telling them...the TRUTH will come out. The other girl will eventually contact you, new girl will see your phone/email...hear your voicemail...over hear a conversation... Or some other way like running into eachother at a resturant/grocery store/ gym...ETC....... And the truth will come out and you will end up losing the other one anyway OOOOR the other girl will end up showing up at your place...

Good luck dude!

that isn't love. money isn't love. do you respect them? you lie to them every day. how would you feel if either one of these women was dating some other man for 3 years? she had another bf. you'd be fuming mad, i'm sure. but somehow it's ok for you???

look - somehow, someday, this lie is going to come crashing down on you. i'm surprised it hasn't happened yet in this age of facebook and twitter. my friend just found out her husband had a fling with some other woman because a friend of hers knows the other woman and saw some things she was posting on facebook. all it takes is a friend of a friend to see something, someone puts the dots together, etc...

I don't currently have a face book I deleted it when this all started going on since I knew it may become a problem.

FLIP A COIN? You can't be serious...Get out of here lol

You can't continue to be with someone you cheated on with out telling them...the TRUTH will come out. The other girl will eventually contact you, new girl will see your phone/email...hear your voicemail...over hear a conversation... Or some other way like running into eachother at a resturant/grocery store/ gym...ETC....... And the truth will come out and you will end up losing the other one anyway...

Good luck dude!

was Just an idea. >.> sheesh.

if I can keep this up for 3 years Im sure what u listed would be a cake walk. Im trying to find a simple solution. I know i say mememememememe a lot but in the end my happiness should be my main concern. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Archived