2 Gf's only 1 of me HELP!

thatguyrandom

I don't currently have a face book I deleted it when this all started going on since I knew it may become a problem.

yeah, good call.

look - you know this can't last forever. i haven't read all the pages in this thread but you know something is going to come crashing down eventually. you're not going to be dating both these women 20 years from now. one (or both) are going to want more - to move in together, to get married, and eventually, you'll have to make a decision. or have one made for you if/when they find out about each other. like i said - it can be even just a mutual friend seeing you out with the other or whatnot.

buying something/a present can make a woman 'feel' special but you are certainly not TREATING them like they are special if you are lying to them. money is easy. actual love and affection are hard. you don't lie to people you really truly love. you don't love either. do you know how to love?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was Just an idea. >.> sheesh.

if I can keep this up for 3 years Im sure what u listed would be a cake walk. Im trying to find a simple solution. I know i say mememememememe a lot but in the end my happiness should be my main concern. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! that reminds me of my guy best friend growing up.. when ever we couldn't make a decision, he'd flip a coin or a pencil to point us at the right direction. Hell, I say he give it a try. This can't get any worse for him, anyway

was Just an idea. >.> sheesh.

if I can keep this up for 3 years Im sure what u listed would be a cake walk. Im trying to find a simple solution. I know i say mememememememe a lot but in the end my happiness should be my main concern. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Tbh, I don't believe you'll be able to ever obtain happiness in the long run.

Cos I believe in karma.

Do what you want. End of the day, your karma tally gets higher and higher lol.

Unfortuantely the only reason I probably got through all this so smoothly is because im an extremely smart person and tend to think out everything in advanced. Right now I kind of wish I was a moron so i didnt have to go through all this.

What your saying is all completely true but the problem with this is theirs no easy way of doin this. I really don't want to hurt either of them at all and me telling them or leaving them will do so since their both madly in love me with. i can't seem to get myself to tell them.

My friend had an idea of having someone else tell them. Or send pics of me with the other to them and pretend like it was an accident and get myself caught purposely. Ive been thinking of everything.

believe me it was easier said then done. Since Im already a "Juice Head" Saying i was at the Gym or staying at a friends house was a very good excuse.

a juice head? are you taking your relationship advice from the jersey shore or something ? lol def NOT a good place to be looking for direction.. just look at snookie -_-

Tbh, I don't believe you'll be able to ever obtain happiness in the long run.

Cos I believe in karma.

Do what you want. End of the day, your karma tally gets higher and higher lol.

Even with all this my karma tally is low. Like i said you know nothing of me only what I tell u. I run a breast cancer charity and a blood drive quarterly i do alot to help people. I just have mental issues I guess . helping people makes me happy.

Unfortuantely the only reason I probably got through all this so smoothly is because im an extremely smart person and tend to think out everything in advanced. Right now I kind of wish I was a moron so i didnt have to go through all this.

What your saying is all completely true but the problem with this is theirs no easy way of doin this. I really don't want to hurt either of them at all and me telling them or leaving them will do so since their both madly in love me with. i can't seem to get myself to tell them.

My friend had an idea of having someone else tell them. Or send pics of me with the other to them and pretend like it was an accident and get myself caught purposely. Ive been thinking of everything.

I don't know that I'd say that you're smart. Probably just lucky. Lucky that one girl hasn't caught you with the other, lucky that one girl's friend hasn't walked into a restaurant where you are with the other one, etc.... it's a small world out there. even in a big city, or big country, i think sometimes you are just a few degrees of separation apart.

I would decide who you like better, who you see a real future with, and focus on her. if neither, then ditch them both. if you can't decide, ditch them both. I get the sense that you are attracted to them both, enjoy spending time with both.... but when it comes to the "real deal" (marriage/life promises, etc...) neither is doing it for you. my 2 cents.

I don't know that I'd say that you're smart. Probably just lucky. Lucky that one girl hasn't caught you with the other, lucky that one girl's friend hasn't walked into a restaurant where you are with the other one, etc.... it's a small world out there. even in a big city, or big country, i think sometimes you are just a few degrees of separation apart.

I would decide who you like better, who you see a real future with, and focus on her. if neither, then ditch them both. if you can't decide, ditch them both. I get the sense that you are attracted to them both, enjoy spending time with both.... but when it comes to the "real deal" (marriage/life promises, etc...) neither is doing it for you. my 2 cents.

Im extremly smart. Luck was never a factor. I never took them to the same places. Never did the same things. never took them anywhere the other would possibly go. Anyway of course im attracted tto them their both as a rapper would say Dime Pieces. Drop dead gorgeous.Perfect everything. And it doesent help my jealousy would kill me or make me kill another guy if i saw one of them with em after we went our separate ways.

Im extremly smart. Luck was never a factor. I never took them to the same places. Never did the same things. never took them anywhere the other would possibly go. Anyway of course im attracted tto them their both as a rapper would say Dime Pieces. Drop dead gorgeous.Perfect everything. And it doesent help my jealousy would kill me or make me kill another guy if i saw one of them with em after we went our separate ways.

Don't overestimate yourself. It's been luck. Sure, you can take one to dates only on the east side and the other only on dates to the west side, but you know, women talk. Like I said, my friend found out about her husband (who doesn't have a facebook either) because one of her friends is facebook friends with this other woman he is seeing, and she saw a post that mentioned a weekend trip on her status update, etc.... I know what my friends' boyfriends look like, I would recognize him sitting in a restaurant with another woman, for sure. You've been lucky man.

Don't overestimate yourself. It's been luck. Sure, you can take one to dates only on the east side and the other only on dates to the west side, but you know, women talk. Like I said, my friend found out about her husband (who doesn't have a facebook either) because one of her friends is facebook friends with this other woman he is seeing, and she saw a post that mentioned a weekend trip on her status update, etc.... I know what my friends' boyfriends look like, I would recognize him sitting in a restaurant with another woman, for sure. You've been lucky man.

Granted luck takes a toll on all this. Im pretty much a genius technically. I recently told my mom about this and she looked at me with disgust since shes the old style itialian women who believes 1 man should be with 1 women his whole life since she has been married to my father for 26 years. She told me recently if I dont get help or make a decision she will make it for me. So right now is not easy for me but I kind of put all this on myself. I just need a simple solution that will end this for me. being in pain all day everyday is not a healthy way to live. Just simply Telling the truth! Is not the easiest solution. their has to be more options.

do you want to marry either? can you see yourself with only one woman the rest of your life? maybe you're not ready for that yet. you don't have to settle down. you can keep on dating other women, just don't lie to them. i don't see you as the type of man who is ready to marry right now.

Someone get a violin STAT! You know right from wrong so either you either sht or get off the pot. That's it. None of this back and forward crap. There has to be more options like what? Starting your own polygamist sect? Now there's an idea. You should keep it up and see where it goes. This shouldn't be difficult since technically your a genius right?

I know this is going to be hard to do, its not going to be easy, but it NEEDS to be done. Even if you keep this on for a longer period of time, your self conscious will eventually catch up to you. You may end up saying things or remembering things with the wrong girl...Its going to happen...The truth ALWAAAAYS catches up to you...

Body language speaks volumes also...And if any of these girls are anything like me, they will start to question it. After 3years, I am suprised none have mentioned getting married or moving in together.

You can turn the web in each and every direction there is to spin it in,and keep spinning the web..End result "It's STILL a web" SOMEBODY is going to get HURT! Case closed

If you think everything so far ahead in advance, how did you end up in this situation? Frankly it sounds like you are proud of what you pulled off.

What you seem to not even be able to realize is that your actions haven't just hurt others, but they have hurt yourself. You could have a genuine and deep connection with a person but instead you would flip a coin and live a lie. You don't let them get to know you and as long as there are lies between you and the one you "love", there will always be a wall.

As for how do you tell them.. you start by saying "I have been seeing somebody else. I'm sorry"

Also, these girls aren't in love with you so don't avoid telling them because of that. They love a fake version of you. If they knew your true colors, I can bet you they would not be trying to date you anymore. They love a person who doesn't exist.

Someone get a violin STAT! You know right from wrong so either you either sht or get off the pot. That's it. None of this back and forward crap. There has to be more options like what? Starting your own polygamist sect? Now there's an idea. You should keep it up and see where it goes. This shouldn't be difficult since technically your a genius right?

Just because Im a genius and practiclly perfect in everyway expect relationships which is more important to a women than anything else i can offer doesent mean i know how to go about this.

I know this is going to be hard to do, its not going to be easy, but it NEEDS to be done. Even if you keep this on for a longer period of time, your self conscious will eventually catch up to you. You may end up saying things or remembering things with the wrong girl...Its going to happen...The truth ALWAAAAYS catches up to you...

Body language speaks volumes also...And if any of these girls are anything like me, they will start to question it. After 3years, I am suprised none have mentioned getting married or moving in together.

You can turn the web in each and every direction there is to spin it in,and keep spinning the web..End result "It's STILL a web" SOMEBODY is going to get HURT! Case closed

They know I am a busy person, work, school, gym....etc....so they understand. I know im just digging the whole deeper but the only way I can do this is if i part my feelings from them first which i cant seem to do I know what i need to do but Im not strong enough mentally to do it.

do you want to marry either? can you see yourself with only one woman the rest of your life? maybe you're not ready for that yet. you don't have to settle down. you can keep on dating other women, just don't lie to them. i don't see you as the type of man who is ready to marry right now.

I don't think after this ends if i can do it Ill date for a long time. Ill probably try and become Sex and relationship free for for a while until i can gather myself.

Archived