2 Gf's only 1 of me HELP!

thatguyrandom

Now I feel broken inside not just because i found out a person who told me she loved me everyday was seeing another man but becuase now I feel empty.

I don't want to come accross as being mean, but now you know how girl #1 felt when she found out YOU were seeing someone else Karma, I guess!

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon and good luck with the therapy and everything. It will all work out Maybe in the future you will think twice before cheating on a girlfriend!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blimey

that was an ending I didn't see coming ....

like annie I thought they would both just tell you to eff off ....

unfortunately you have just had taster of how girl 1 feels because girl 2 made you feel like that ..

so you must use your feelings girl 2 has given you to understand why girl 1 has told you to get lost ...

op .... you listened to criticism and harsh words on here and went away , took it all on board and acted on it and did the decent thing and no one can ask more of you than that .

I suppose on some level you hoped one of them would be ok enough to not walk away from you right now , but of course no one could have predicted the outcome and you have to go cold turkey on both counts , so I know your head must be all over the place right now.

therapy is a good move for you , you still have the right to have someone to talk to and to heal , your not a bad person , you just got

consumed in a situation ...

well that's over and op ...it is best ...I cannot stress to you enough , even though your in that pain your in ..you did the right thing.

people only seem mean on here because they where trying to stress the truth and harsh facts of it all , and a lot on here have been cheated on , so it's hard when they are in pain not to express how much damage you where doing when they know the fall out of situations caused by infidelity , so don't ever take it personally .

now use this forum and the people to talk it out and see a friendly face ...well name .

wishing you well op ..all you can do now is start the journey of healing and moving on from this.

and it was the right thing to do , it really was..

Its just really a diffrent situation for me. Im the type of guy who "Breaks hearts" as some people would say. Im the type of guy who can get almost any girl he wants ans yet now I want no one. I never expected guild to get to my head as much as it did. I've went to the gym 5 times in 2 days just to keep my mind clear and to keep me from going psycho. I can't even remotely look at a girl now =/ I kinda durped myself and now all i want is to find someone but i cant because Im worried ill mess that up too. I think i should have seeked advice a lot sooner.

yeah its not a situation I have ever experienced .... especially the outcome ...

so you have gone from the heart breaker to the broken heart which must feel very alien to you from what you have said .

the gym is good ..you need to keep this juice carton thing up ( was it a juice carton ?)

don't worry about not feeling like finding someone ...it wouldn't be a good idea right now anyway and yes , there is a fair chance the state of your head right now that you would mess it up ..these are things that will come later so don;t dwell on stuff like that.

and also don't persecute yourself for not coming on sooner ..it had to reach crisis point in your head before you could ask for help ...and when it did ..you did ...

I am glad you finally did it. It's not going to be easy to get over, but it WILL happen if you just stay consistant with not contacting them.

Girl #2 will probaly sleep with you again

Girl #1 may even end up wanting something again, HOWEVER, the relationships are BROKEN...So there isn't really any point in starting over again.

You did the right thing!! Focus on YOU now!!!...

Its really hard to focus on me when one of them is with another guy already. Also, their other just dropped my stuff off and some of the stuff i bought her so me being with her again or anything at all is out of the question. The Gym is not necessarily a good thing Im already ripped and kinda huge last thing I need it to become grossly huge but i cant find anything else to keep me distracted. =/

There are plenty of things outside of going to gym. You can always invest in some schooling, take a business class or some type

of class that you are interested in learning about. You can tap into other sides of your personality by exploring diff parts of your mind.

You can still work out, not saying not to, just don't life to heavy or you will end up being too bulky lol.

I have always liked swimming and always have fun playing basketball or racket ball...

Thats not necessarily true about your comment about her dropping off your stuff and some of her stuff u got her. It just means she's hurt and is trying

to exit out of your life and hopes to try to heal. Once she is healed or possibly half way through healing, watch you phone go off with calls/text from her.

If she still loves you, has any interest, she will call u...May not be any time soon, but may end up happening...Same with the other girl, even though shes

sleeping with another dude as well...

She didn't do anything worse than what you did to her though...Same exact thing, actually....

Just try to focus on YOU...Really think about what you like to do other than working out...Hang out with family, walk pets...I can think of more just super tired, its midnight and I have work....

sorry about the juice thing ....

I hear what your saying about the gym , but the fact is , your getting out , your occupying yourself , your doing something you like,

your getting that endorphin rush so on many levels it is good ...can you just not lower your weights if you feel your going overboard with it ?

what delicious will have meant I imagine is that when the dust settles she will probably be back on the scene...

bringing the stuff back is a natural knee jerk reaction to what has just happened...

however ..it makes no difference what one of them will and wont do in the future because this time is about you and you healing from

this .

she isn't with a guy already ...she was already with a guy ..and was cheating on you both as well ...

there isn't a magic cure for this ...you have to wade through your grief and your loss , this board is full of people all going through the

excruciating pain ( myself included) of heartbreak .

you will be ok fella you really will , I hate to say it , but time is what the key is .... that's why we are all droning away on here

day after day ...

Is there anything else you can do at the gym ? training other people up ? your obviously a regular there so can you not be there

just to help others with diet and advice ...sorry if my ideas are dumb , but the gym is your thing so it's important to carry

on with something you enjoy .

Well maybe you can learn from this somehow. Girl 1 is obviously more of a trustworthy, quality type of girlfriend where as girl 2 is more of a reflection of how you currently are. Work on yourself and hopefully next time you can be Mr. Right instead of Mr. Wrong and find another girl like the one who treated you well and was trustworthy.

I think you should see this as a good thing. You learned something from this and hopefully can see where most of us were coming from when we were trying to let you know how badly you were hurting others with your selfish ways.

There are cheaters that never admit to themselves that what they do or have done was wrong. Don't be one of those people. We have all seen them and read their words but they are so easy to see through.

Perhaps it would be best if you took some time to figure out just who you are and the kind of man you want to be. Getting involved with a new girl now would just be using her to make yourself feel better. Not that much different than the situation you just got out of is it?

I am not sure why you thought either one would want to be friends with you. That would have prolonged their pain seeing you all the time.

Take some time for yourself, do some reading and focus on family and school. Once Spring gets here you should be ready to think about meeting someone new that you want to treat with respect.

Lost

Archived