I'm not sure how I feel now.

SA2000

wow SA,

reading your posts- I don't know how you do it. I mean, as a woman , the way she is going about this is driving me nuts. I get so irritated seeing how much she flip flops.

I just want to yell at her " To WAKE UP AND MAKE UP HER MIND ALREADY"......seriously, kudos for being so cool.....

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Thats pretty much what everyone says. I texted her saying that my interview would be during normal business hours and to let me know when she plans on seeing the place. I feel like I respond now more out of bordem then anything else. Now it seems as though I am more interested in finding someone new then working things out with the ex.

Yeah man, you're doing great - you've got to take care of yourself. Am I overinterpreting what's going on, or is your ex resorting to more and more extreme behavior? Opening a bar? I thought the bar scene was one of the things that weighed on your relationship. And saying she was going to name it after you? Hey, doubly take care of yourself.

Haha. Its getting stranger by the day. She says she isnt naming it after me and that the name just sounds exactly like my name. Sure. Thats like if my name was William and she named the bar Williams' and said "Oh I was just using some random last name". I couldnt imagine dating a girl who named her business after her ex fiance that she still calls and texts on a weekly basis. Maybe after its all said and done she will name it something else.

Just for fun should I ignore her for a full 2 weeks? Just to see if she lights my car on fire or something? Haha. Just kidding.

I texted her after reading her texts from the weekend saying that I would have time to go see the place she is looking at this week and that my interview should be during the day. She responded with some little brush off text saying "Ok. Let me know how it goes". I am a little tired today so I just responded "Thanks. Will do" to end the communication. Back to moving on.

Yeah we're big texters. I'm at about 3-4k a month myself.

So in my tired state I am a little crabby. My buddy asked when we are supposed to go see that place she was gonna look at. I was kind of annoyed with her so I just said I dunno man. He's like well call her and ask her. So I did. She was like I dunno. The guy is acting kinda shady or whatever. Then she started telling me about how she works too much and blah blah blah. After we hung up I felt a little better and a little worse. I felt better because she wasn't really blowing me off. She was driving and texting. I felt worse because I shouldn't even be calling her. I feel like I need a break. Our conversation ended on a friendly Ok talk to ya later note. I don't want to be in that situation anymore. I dont know why I keep acting like I do. Maybe I'm just crabby because I'm tired but I think I'm gonna give her and ENA a rest until the weekend. Hit the gym and get my mind fresh again.

Wow!! NC does work!! I am sure that, though you have healed, there would still be a part of you happy by reading this text and knowing how much you actually mean to her..

Now, since the ball is in your court, you must think of how much she means to you and if you still love her, then get back together for good..

Have been NC for 16 days.. What would I not do for my ex to send me a text like this...

Ok last post for a few days. I talked to the ex again. She texted me to tell me she is at the store getting an iPhone4. She had the 3GS and I've had the 4 for months. She said I'll have to show her how to use it. She said she is going to be a sailor for Halloween and asked if I was going to visit her at the bar and said I should also be a sailor. I told her that I was NOT going to be a sailor. Haha. I told her I might stop by if I was in the area. I doubt I will actually stop in since I never go there anymore.

My buddy thinks she is looking for any reason to contact me now.

Ok last post for a few days. I talked to the ex again. She texted me to tell me she is at the store getting an iPhone4. She had the 3GS and I've had the 4 for months. She said I'll have to show her how to use it. She said she is going to be a sailor for Halloween and asked if I was going to visit her at the bar and said I should also be a sailor. I told her that I was NOT going to be a sailor. Haha. I told her I might stop by if I was in the area. I doubt I will actually stop in since I never go there anymore.

My buddy thinks she is looking for any reason to contact me now.

After reading this thread, that's what I started to think too. She is really making every excuse in the world to talk to you.

Honestly, I think you (and me) need a break from ENA. It's one thing to think about a situation. It's another type about it online and think about it EVEN MORE! Because when one of the Debbie Downers on here posts a comment that you don't like or agree with, it may send you into a brief tailspin and hurt your progress.

Ok ok I said I would take a break. I said I wouldn't post the play by play...

But my ex made me friend her on FB a while so I could post a picture on her wall. I posted it and unfriended her. She got mad and yelled at me. I refriended her and she didn't accept so I recanted it. Or so I thought. She accepted and is now posting about something I said that was funny and made a lot of sense 5 years ago. She is texting me saying she loves being FB friends with me because we have so many inside jokes and that it made her day.

Im not getting suckered again. I'll delete her feed and NEVER check her page and eventually just delete her again. I'm almost finding this all funny and entertaining now. Plus I have a blind date on Friday with a girl a coworker said he would have married had he not met his wife first (it's his wifes bff. Lol).

This is getting ridiculous. My birthday is DECEMBER 26th.

I get sad sometimes so you bring me candy. I get lost ALL the time so you introduced me to my Australian friend Tom to help keep me on track. (he is missing at the moment) I get stressed and freak out, but only after I've changed my mind 5 times, so u give in and let me have pizza. I have trouble sleeping and never know why but somehow you always figure out what's bothering me and explain it to me until I pass out. Lol. What would I ever do w/o you Happy early birthday!!!!!!!!

I set her Tom Tom to have an Australian accent one day while I was driving her car.

Now if I respond and say I miss you she'll disappear for like a week.

She also friended one of my buddies. I hang out at his house all the time (or atleast whenever I am broken up with the ex). She hasn't spoken to him in over a year. Our first breakup was right before his wedding last year. I have no idea who else she friended that I am close to.

She called again tonight to ask a silly question that she knew the answer to. Then we talked for like an hour. We just chatted like old times. Maybe I should dial it back a little.

I think guys need a lot of space. You keep showing her that you'll be there when she calls. At this point, I think you havta say, 'Listen, I need space. I want to start dating other people.'

Just like the advice you've always given me. You gotta do the same my man.

Blind date coming up, right?

Yeah. Tomorrow night. I'm already not all that into the chick though. I saw her on Facebook and she's not really my type. She's attractive but I usually go for girls that are head turners. My ex has been calling and texting me and making all of the contact. The reason I say I should dial it back is to pull a little to see how she responds.

Nonchalance seems to be working pretty well though. When I answer her I usually respond with something that doesn't require a follow up response. She will keep the conversation going.

At one point she said something that I think was intended to make me jealous but I just brushed it off. She keeps asking that I visit her at work over the weekend. I'm not sure what this is all about but I'm not going to push anything. I have to remember the way I felt when she left. If she is going to continue to contact me that's fine but I need to be as guarded as possible and keep focussing on working on myself and where I want to go in life.

Archived