Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

Ok, so its alright to have boners in public? Boners in a public pool? I don't have to hide my boner everytime? Boner in a hot tub full of girls? Or even a boner when some girl is touching you?

I always thought boners were to be repressed because it would make me look like a pervert.

I read the men in Brazil rub their penises all the time to make them firm to impress the women.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it because I know I've got something to do with him getting in that state, which turns me on even more.

I don't have to hide my boner everytime? Boner in a hot tub full of girls? Or even a boner when some girl is touching you?

I always thought boners were to be repressed because it would make me look like a pervert.

I personally don't think it shows your a pervert. You can't help it! Erections when your surrounded by women or being touched by a woman are kinda inevitable, right? I think it just shows them how much they turn you on, which is a compliment in my opinion.

The worst thing is when you're in a queue in a shop, snuggling into your girl and you get all excited. Especially when you've just got together. There's a choice to be made - snuggled it into her bum and hope she doesn't mind, or be publicly humiliated?

Awesome... So then my mid-20s girlfriend, who is already a bit on the sexually hungry side, will get even more so in her 30s? \

actually the "sex-kitten" stage can go into late 40's+

I'm 52, I've seen some that are sexless, but most are sex-kittens

• 1 month later...

Hey...I just recently started my first real relationship and me and boyfriend had our maybe second makeout session lol and I was lying on the grass, him ontop of me, and i could feel his boner and it did actually make me happy that I turned him on, but he didn't seem embarrassed about it... because shortly after he started dry humping me! Do you think this is what will happen everytime? I don't mind, it's just I'm a virgin and I don't want actual sex...

INFJ,

Just to answer your questions, I personally have to 'ride it out', which can often be quite embarrassing...Which is why I use one of those laptop-type bags! It's small enough to never be in the way when I am with my girlfriend, and as soon as I have to go to class or wherever I can put it infront of me!

I've only been called out on it once, haha..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i personally find it to be a compliment, and it does turn me on more.

alot of the time the guy i am kissing will get embarrassed about it, i don't see why he is embarrassed, it is a natural thing and most girls find it a turn on or a compliment.

however i can understand for people who are new to making out and such, it may be a bit awkward, especially when a girl doesn't know that guys usually do get boners from making out.

for the people who asked how you can tell, usually when you are making out you are close to the guy your body is against his, you might feel it with your leg or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...